Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Transformative Masque

by Oribe

This truly modern remedy penetrates to rebuild each fiber with curative white tea, baobob and jasmine extracts and our bio-restorative complex, improving elasticity and fortifying hair to rediscover its softness, body and inner brilliance. Restore overworked hair to its prime with each dose.

Product Features:

• Provides intense nourishment and conditioning
  • Rebuilds and fortifies each fiber
  • Strengthens the cuticle and fills in weak spots
  • Improves elasticity for ageless hair
  • Adds softness, shine and body
  • Restores overworked hair to a youthful state
  • Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • White Tea Leaf Extract softens and smoothes the hair.
  • Jasmine Extract deeply nourishes and conditions.
  • Baobab Oil from the Baobab tree, also known as the “Tree of Life” in Africa, is rich in Vitamins A, D, E and F, providing antioxidant protection from damaging and drying free radicals.
  • Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles.
  • Strengthening Protein Blend reverses existing damage and reduces split ends.
  • Shea Butter and Black Currant Fruit Extract restore overworked hair by deeply moisturizing and improving elasticity.
  • Carrageenan Extract, derived from seaweed, moisturizes and softens hair to a youthful state.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Transformative Masque!
How would you rate this product?
San jose, CA
I try to switch off between 2 masques monthly. This is one of my go to. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. You get what you pay for.
Rochester
My hair felt so amazingly soft after using this. I usually try to leave the mask on for a couple of hours. It really restores and repairs your hair.
Jacksonville, FL
I can definitely tell the difference in my hair and it also smells amazing!! My hair has been like never before since using this wonderful product!!
Eugene, OR
It smells good, and it does work, I just don’t think it’s worth the price when other quality brands can produce the same result for half the cost.
I cant say enough about this mask - the shine and sheen is noticable, my hair is so soft! Price is hard to swallow but for a splurge its worth it!
los angeles, CA
Purchased at: bluemercury
This has been a lifesaver for my colored hair. Yes, it’s a bit pricey but it gets the job done and helps to bring my hair back to life.
Gonzales, LA
Gold lust masque is great for anyone in need of a little care. Oribe's masque are never heavy and concentrate on restoring the hair.
This is the best hair mask I’ve used. I use it about once a week, and it leaves my hair feeling amazing. A little goes a long way
Franklin, TN
Hands down the most luxurious hair masque ever. Use once a month to maintain healthy hair- once a week to build up damaged hair.
Roxbury, MA
Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Katerine™ R.
Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Katerine™ R.
Seriously this mask has saved my hair. My damaged hair changed to a more strong hair. It leaves my hair with a unique shine

Looking for your answer?