Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Transformative Masque

by Oribe

This truly modern remedy penetrates to rebuild each fiber with curative white tea, baobob and jasmine extracts and our bio-restorative complex, improving elasticity and fortifying hair to rediscover its softness, body and inner brilliance. Restore overworked hair to its prime with each dose.

Product Features:

• Provides intense nourishment and conditioning
  • Rebuilds and fortifies each fiber
  • Strengthens the cuticle and fills in weak spots
  • Improves elasticity for ageless hair
  • Adds softness, shine and body
  • Restores overworked hair to a youthful state
  • Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • White Tea Leaf Extract softens and smoothes the hair.
  • Jasmine Extract deeply nourishes and conditions.
  • Baobab Oil from the Baobab tree, also known as the “Tree of Life” in Africa, is rich in Vitamins A, D, E and F, providing antioxidant protection from damaging and drying free radicals.
  • Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles.
  • Strengthening Protein Blend reverses existing damage and reduces split ends.
  • Shea Butter and Black Currant Fruit Extract restore overworked hair by deeply moisturizing and improving elasticity.
  • Carrageenan Extract, derived from seaweed, moisturizes and softens hair to a youthful state.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Transformative Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Paphos
Four stars, I know. My hairdresser would have me killed if she knew. She swears by this stuff. I like it, a lot, but my hair is ash blonde from years of highlights. I thought this mask was going to help smoothness and repair. It smells amazing. But it's not as deep conditioning as I would like. No matter how long I leave it on. It's more of a "weightless moisture". Splurge for sure. Not 100% if I would repurchase.
Stevensville, ON
I use this intensive masque on my platinum blonde hair. Since my hair is highly processed, I am always looking for amazing masques that help deep condition my locks. This masque does not disappoint. It is hydrating and repairing as a part of their repair and restore gold lust product line. It is an expensive purchase (which is why I have to dock it one star), however it is a high end treatment. It has a strong signature scent which is quite nice and the packaging is beautiful and luxurious and reflects the quality of the product.
Windsor , ON
I love Oribe. I've been using it for my hair since forever and i can tell the difference. My hair shines and is stronger. I never change this mask.
Karachi
It's a good product it's gives smooth long lasting volume hairs I can't afford it sometimes but I love this product

Looking for your answer?