ORIBE Hair Care Gold Lust Repair and Restore Shampoo uploaded by Elyse C.

BY ORIBE

Reawaken your hair to its glossiest, healthiest prime. This rejuvenating cleanser combines centuries-old healing oils and extracts—cypress, Argan and maracuja—with our revolutionary bio-restorative complex to balance the scalp and reinforce the inner strength of each strand. see more...

Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
My favorite shampoos! The scent is amazing! Definitely great for my hair. I can go without washing for days after use. It leaves my hair moisturized with out adding product although I still do before blow drying. This shampoo and conditioner are everything to me!
Maria P.
Minneapolis
Expensive product, and you don't get much product for the price point. It smells amazingly good. It's great for thick hair and doesn't suds up but doesn't leave any wax residue in hair like other popular shampoo brands. Leaves hair healthy and stronger. Overall I would recommend to others with dry frizzy thick hair.
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
My absolute favorite shampoo ever! Worth ever penny. Leaves my hair soft, shiny with a lot of body and volume. Always keeps my color rich and true. The aroma is very pleasant and a little bit goes a long way.
Morgan H.
Love, love, LOVE this shampoo. For years, I couldn't get my hair to grow. I began using this and my hair began to grow so quickly! It is expensive but very worth it. It really helps damaged hair get back to normal. It makes my hair look so healthy! The absolute best shampoo I have ever used. I've used it for a few years now and will continue to use it! Can't say enough good about this product. It ROCKS!
Kathleen J.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I'm normally don't get impressed w shampoos that easily. I have very thick and coarse hair so it's hard to tell when a shampoo will do anything w my hair right away. But Oribe did impress me within seconds of using it. The texture feels luxurious and the smell was wonderful. It left my hair very soft and supple. This will be an expensive habit that will be hard to break.
Taylor M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this product for 2 years and my hair has dramatically improved. The smell alone is worth the price. It's AMAZING!! Extremely pricey but it does last a long tome
Elyse C.
This item came in my Birch Box and I was literally floored. Not only was the smell incredible by itself, I really do feel like it helped repair my hair. My only complaint is that the sample was only big enough for one use, and the price is roughly $50 per bottle (of shampoo, conditioner, or the masque). Once I save some money I will definitely buy it again!
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
A really great shampoo I love this for all my clients it really makes the hair feel clean without drying your hair
Rhiannon
I wish I could buy this all the time! It's kind of expensive but it's very amazing. Makes my hair feel beautiful
Sonya K.
This smells great and leaves my hair soft and bouncy. It’s a bit pricey though, so it wouldn’t be for everyone.