BY ORIBE

A high-gloss top coat for hair. This shimmering, conditioning glaze imparts intense shine, brightens color and highlights, and silken strands for hair that is luminous from the inside out. see more...

Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
This stuff is AMAZING and that is absolutely not an understatement! I got this as a sample in my birch box and I'm saving up to buy the full size, because it's so worth it.. It made my hair so soft and shiny and I lighten and color my hair ALOT. This stuff made it feel brand new again. Don't second guess buying this
Abigail R.
Binghamton, NY
this is amazing!!!!!! i love this it immediately tames and smoothes my hair. i received a sample and I'm sad that my tiny bottle is coming to an end. i wish there was a cheaper alternative but i can't find one anywhere and I'm hooked! i might have to break down and buy a bottle!
Emily B.
Cincinnati
I'm a huge fan of Oribe, this product is no exception! Keeps my color looking great and shiny for weeks. Absolutely think this product is worth the price, 100% would recommend to anyone who colors their hair!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
If you have red hair, you MUST buy this. Red hair color fades the fastest. I use this twice a week to bring brighten my color and bring back shine. I only use a quarter amount and the bottle lasts 6 months.
Marisa B.
I am in LOVE with all of Oribe products. They work amazingly and all of them have such a nice refreshing scent to them
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
One of my favorite Oribe products. This keeps my color radiant and the integrity of my heir strong.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This product is amazing to Keep My Hair radiant, Highly recommend.
I really LOVE it!!
Lori M.
Saugus, MA
I'm torn with this product. I feel like I should like it, but I really don't. It makes my hair feel greasy and waxy at the same time. It does smell nice, but just the smell is not worth me using it. I was told that it would make my colored hair shine and look like I just came from the salon, but all it has done is make me want to shower again.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing. I received some as a sample and was able to use it 3 times. The smell is refreshing and not overpowering. I would shampoo and condition and use this after by just applying it to my ends. This make me damaged hair look smoother and softer within the first use. The only downside is the price.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Oh my goodness this stuff is freaking amazing love love that they all share that clean smell and leaves your hair super soft clean and smells amazing. This really cleans your hair. It does the job and that's all that really matters to me.. and the price it excellent you really get what your paying for
Natalie S.
How long would you say this extends hair color ?
Bint A.
Are there products similar to this one but at a more reasonable price?