BY ORIBE

A high-gloss top coat for hair. This shimmering, conditioning glaze imparts intense shine, brightens color and highlights, and silken strands for hair that is luminous from the inside out. see more...

Lori M.
Saugus, MA
I'm torn with this product. I feel like I should like it, but I really don't. It makes my hair feel greasy and waxy at the same time. It does smell nice, but just the smell is not worth me using it. I was told that it would make my colored hair shine and look like I just came from the salon, but all it has done is make me want to shower again.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing. I received some as a sample and was able to use it 3 times. The smell is refreshing and not overpowering. I would shampoo and condition and use this after by just applying it to my ends. This make me damaged hair look smoother and softer within the first use. The only downside is the price.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Oh my goodness this stuff is freaking amazing love love that they all share that clean smell and leaves your hair super soft clean and smells amazing. This really cleans your hair. It does the job and that's all that really matters to me.. and the price it excellent you really get what your paying for
Tara G.
Although this is a relatively pricey item, it makes my hair look so very healthy and lovely. It also has a really great, clean smell to it which is an added bonus. I got it in a deluxe sample size, but I will repurchase it after I have run out because it is a new favorite.
Natalie H.
This review is on behalf of my mother, whom I bought this for as a gift. Her hair was very damaged from heavy bleaching and she said this was the secret cure to her frizzy, dried, dead hair! It smells great and did everything we wanted it to! 10/10
L R.
Silverdale, WA
This is a really interesting and effective product. I was trying the gentle, color safe line by Oribe, and picked this up after a stylist recommended it.  Basically, this product is like a nourishing oil that has light reflecting particles in it.  It's kind of like glitter for your hair! It's not at all obvious, it just imparts a brilliant sheen from your locks!
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
This stuff is AMAZING and that is absolutely not an understatement! I got this as a sample in my birch box and I'm saving up to buy the full size, because it's so worth it.. It made my hair so soft and shiny and I lighten and color my hair ALOT. This stuff made it feel brand new again. Don't second guess buying this
Abigail R.
Binghamton, NY
this is amazing!!!!!! i love this it immediately tames and smoothes my hair. i received a sample and I'm sad that my tiny bottle is coming to an end. i wish there was a cheaper alternative but i can't find one anywhere and I'm hooked! i might have to break down and buy a bottle!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This is really nice on the hair and leaves it soft snd shiny! This product is high quality and is perfect for color treated hair. I tend to have dry and damaged hair and this makes a huge difference in the texture.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Be careful not to dispense too much because I did and I had white glitter looking globs stuck in my hair. I recommend a small dime size on he hand and rub them together and run through the hair. It makes my hair look glossy and vibrant. I highly recommend.
Natalie S.
How long would you say this extends hair color ?
Bint A.
Are there products similar to this one but at a more reasonable price?