BY ORIBE

A high-gloss top coat for hair. This shimmering, conditioning glaze imparts intense shine, brightens color and highlights, and silkens strands for hair that is luminous from the inside out.

How to Use: After shampooing, work through clean, damp hair. Let infuse for three to five minutes. Rinse. Use once a week in place of conditioner.

Benefits:

• A modern day glaze treatment that can be used at home or in salon
  • Delivers high-gloss shine that continues to improve with use
  • Intensifies vibrancy of color and highlights
  • Can be used on both color treated and non-color treated hair
  • Conditions and detangles, leaving hair soft, smooth and silky
  • Does not weigh hair down
  • Dermatologist-tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair
  • Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting against the drying, damaging and color depleting effects of the elements.
  • Luminescine improves hair’s radiance by converting a portion of UV rays into visible light for ultra-reflective shine.
  • Quinoa Protein helps prevent color fading for more vibrant, lustrous strands.
  • Blend of Passionflower and Cupuaçu strengthens and protects dry, brittle hair that has been damaged from coloring and styling.
  • Brazil Nut Extract conditions hair while adding smoothness, softness and shine.

Lori M.
Saugus, MA
I'm torn with this product. I feel like I should like it, but I really don't. It makes my hair feel greasy and waxy at the same time. It does smell nice, but just the smell is not worth me using it. I was told that it would make my colored hair shine and look like I just came from the salon, but all it has done is make me want to shower again.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing. I received some as a sample and was able to use it 3 times. The smell is refreshing and not overpowering. I would shampoo and condition and use this after by just applying it to my ends. This make me damaged hair look smoother and softer within the first use. The only downside is the price.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Oh my goodness this stuff is freaking amazing love love that they all share that clean smell and leaves your hair super soft clean and smells amazing. This really cleans your hair. It does the job and that's all that really matters to me.. and the price it excellent you really get what your paying for
Tara G.
Although this is a relatively pricey item, it makes my hair look so very healthy and lovely. It also has a really great, clean smell to it which is an added bonus. I got it in a deluxe sample size, but I will repurchase it after I have run out because it is a new favorite.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
This is a really interesting and effective product. I was trying the gentle, color safe line by Oribe, and picked this up after a stylist recommended it.  Basically, this product is like a nourishing oil that has light reflecting particles in it.  It's kind of like glitter for your hair! It's not at all obvious, it just imparts a brilliant sheen from your locks!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
This stuff is AMAZING and that is absolutely not an understatement! I got this as a sample in my birch box and I'm saving up to buy the full size, because it's so worth it.. It made my hair so soft and shiny and I lighten and color my hair ALOT. This stuff made it feel brand new again. Don't second guess buying this
Abigail R.
Binghamton, NY
this is amazing!!!!!! i love this it immediately tames and smoothes my hair. i received a sample and I'm sad that my tiny bottle is coming to an end. i wish there was a cheaper alternative but i can't find one anywhere and I'm hooked! i might have to break down and buy a bottle!
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This is really nice on the hair and leaves it soft snd shiny! This product is high quality and is perfect for color treated hair. I tend to have dry and damaged hair and this makes a huge difference in the texture.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Be careful not to dispense too much because I did and I had white glitter looking globs stuck in my hair. I recommend a small dime size on he hand and rub them together and run through the hair. It makes my hair look glossy and vibrant. I highly recommend.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
If you have red hair, you MUST buy this. Red hair color fades the fastest. I use this twice a week to bring brighten my color and bring back shine. I only use a quarter amount and the bottle lasts 6 months.
Natalie S.
How long would you say this extends hair color ?
Bint A.
Are there products similar to this one but at a more reasonable price?