Oribe Hair Care Conditioner For Magnificent Volume uploaded by Shayna H.

BY ORIBE

Because you should always think big. This body-building gel-cream moisturizer provides uplifting support for effortless combing, styling, glamorizing.

How to Use: Massage, indulge (for at least one minute), rinse

Benefits:

• Now more condition for easier detangling
  • Gel-cream delivers feather-light conditioning
  • Fortifies and strengthens
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements
  • Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein and Keratin Proteins strengthen and provide heat-activated protection against the damaging and drying effects of thermal styling.
  • Lupine Protein and Saw Palmetto Extract restore natural balance to hair and scalp and stimulate the follicle for thicker, fuller locks.
  • Naturally Derived Polymers plump the hair shaft for optimal fullness, volume and density.
  • Cyperus Esculentus Oil, rich in unsaturated fatty acids, adds weightless shine and enhanced combability.
  • Weightless Conditioners provide sheer moisture while leaving hair full of volume.
  • Amber and Moringa Seed Extracts deliver antioxidant, conditioning and hair-strengthening properties.

Larissa Z.
Murrysville, PA
This conditioner is my favorite. It smells luxurious and the scent lasts all day. I have long hair that is very fine, and find that many conditioners weigh my hair down- this product does not. It gives my hair noticeable volume and I'd definitely recommend it to others with fine hair.
April S.
Loveland, CO
The sister to Mag Volume Shampoo, this really just seals the volume deal! You can absolutely use it on colored hair and is good for any scalp. My daughter has really thin flat hair, and this gives her locks more luscious than mine!
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This is among the best conditioners I've ever used. It works wonders for adding volume to my boring hair. I have found Oribe to have great products all around. A little bit pricey but I would recommend for sure.
Amber L.
Langhorne
This is a great conditioner. A little pricy but worth it especially to take care of colored hair. I absolutely love the smell of this. It gives a little more volume then usual but not as much as I’d like. Great product overall.
Karissa G.
Frisco, TX
Most volume products leave your hair feeling less than luxurious, not this one! I love that I can have the volume I want but not feel like my hair isn’t shiny and healthy.
Larisa v.
New York , NY
Oribe is worth every penny! With hair care you definitely get what you pay for. I love all Oribe products but the Beautiful Color collection is my favorite! This conditioner, the shampoo and matching masque are truly amazing and have given me the best hair of my life! My hair looks and feels wonderful thanks to Oribe!
jessica m.
North Liberty, IA
The price for the Oribe products are outrageous, they work just like any other natural/ organic product. I do not recommend because it is a rip off, and if you are a naturlista like me, you know that a good bounty hunt for natural products is necessary in order to afford and maintain your natural doo. So with that being said, I do recommend Shea Moisture, Accure, etc. Oribe is nothing special.
Karen T.
Conditioner for Magnificent Volume by Oribe for Unisex - 33.8 oz Conditioner, this product does not weigh my hair down. keeps my hair full of volume and bounce. Has a great light crisp scent. great to use every day. any gender can use it. it does not smell girly at all.
Brooke K.
Queen Creek
The smell? Heavenly. The after product? Light and airy. Unlike it's competitors, this product does not remain heavy on your hair, while some have an intensity level that make you want to shampoo again. This product is extremely satisfying and would ABSOLUTELY reuse.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I love  Oribe products!! This gives my hair gorgeous moveable volume. It does not leave build up in my hair and it smells really yummy. Since I have started using this shampoo and the restore conditioner my hair has grown like crazy and I receive so many compliments on it