ORIBE Hair Care Balm d'Or Heat Styling Shield uploaded by Caterina R.

BY ORIBE

Superior style and substantial shine are a quarter-size dollop away. This stylistsÕ staple offers firm yet flexible all-day hold and tames frizz with rich moisturizers. Loves curly and straight hair equally. see more...

Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
This is one of the best heat protectant I've ever used. I hate traditional spray on ones as they leave my hair feeling sticky or as if I sprayed on hairspray. This product is a cream you apply to damp hair. It helps tame my hair as it air dries while also protecting my hair for when I flat iron my hair later. Even though it's pricey, it lasts me about a whole year! Just a couple pumps goes a long way
Vivian W.
I tried a sample of this in my Birchbox. It smelled amazing, and did protect my hair from curling with a wand. My hair didn't come out feeling like crisps. AsI wouldn't purchase the full size because it is just too pricey for what it is.. i can get a heat protectant that works well for a much cheaper price.
Camille R.
ORIBE is the best for thickening my thick hair. It works magically with little effort. I use this spray and the texturizing spray to help speed air dry time. A big haired girls dream.
Callie P.
Knoxville, TN
I use this everyday before drying my hair. It has REALLY helped with my split ends. I used to have major split end issues and they are basically nonexistent now.
Alexandria K.
This stuff is worth every penny ! I struggle with dry hair and it helps my hair to feel more healthy after straightening .
Olivia L.
Keeps my hair protected from styling tools without feeling crunchy or greasy like some other products. Really great
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
This Oribe product is a great heat protector especially if you use heat styling products on a regular basis. After my hair dresser uses this product on my hair, I can definitely notice a more smooth finish than when I don’t use this product. It obviously smells amazing (as all other Oribe products do). It is pricey, but definitely worth it!