Oribe Hair Care Balm D'Or uploaded by Candice F.Oribe Hair Care Balm D'Or uploaded by Caterina R.

BY ORIBE #68 in Hair Serums

Shield your hair from thermal damage. This superlight styler with heat-activated polymer technology and healing cassis, sandalwood and maracuja oils protects and nourishes fragile strands, sealing in sleekness and radiant shine while you blow-dry, straighten or curl.

Benefits:

• Shields fragile strands from thermal damage
  • Leaves hair looking ultra-sleek and shiny
  • Fights frizz, flyaways and wiry greys
  • Makes hair easier to style and manage
  • Age-defying formula restores hair’s strength and density
  • Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

How to Use: Before you turn on the heat, work into damp hair. Use on its own or layer with other products.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Heat-activated Thermal Shield Complex protects hair from damage caused by heat styling tools.
  • Cassis Oil restores hair’s natural luster and moisture.
  • Sandalwood Oil seals the cuticle, making hair more sleek and shiny.
  • Maracuja Oil, derived from Passion Fruit, replenishes and restores hair’s natural moisture.
  • Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles
  • Tannic Acid restores hair’s density for stronger, healthier, more manageable hair.
  • Lemon Peel Extract provides brilliant shine.

member-f70ca
Oribe is one of the best hair lines out there. I have curly, fine, frizzy hair and I need moisture and a smoothing agent. I usually cocktail my hair products and need a smoothing agent as well as a thicker agent for control like a mousse. Don’t put in too much since it is so strong, but start with a small amount and rub it around in your hands before applying to midshaft and ends. Oribe Hair Care Balm D'Or is expensive but since these products are so strong, they can last a long time and help keep the integrity of your hair and color intact. A pro and con depending on the buyer is the smell. All Oribe has a strong cologne type of scent which you either love or hate. Smells don’t bother me typically but if you have a sensitive nose, you might want to try it at a salon first before purchasing. Repurchase for sure.
Running W.
Litchfield
Oribe has amazing scents and packaging. This brand was a game changer for my hair. I told some of my clients about this care balm and they loved it too. I will be buying more products. It is a very pricey brand but I think it is so worth it because thus far my hair has been loving it.
April O.
Fontana
I love this brand because it’s luxurious it really gives you exactly what you want it just makes your hair look really expensive and shiny and put together and also extends aware of your hairstyle and it smells amazing I’m super satisfied with this brand in general continue to buy it
Tracy R.
Deer Park, TX
Probably the best serum I've ever used. I have long fine hair, it makes it look and feel healthy and supple without any heaviness or oily feel. However, it's a splurge product for me, and something that I only use on special occasions.
Emily M.
Hamilton
Thrilled with my purchase! This serum put life back into my hair. As a blonde with damaged hair I will look for anything that will make my hair feel and look healthy. This product did that and more. I followed the directions and saw results! Such as shine that lasted, sealed split ends, created softness and movement all the while not leaving my hair feeling oily and slippery. The price tag may be higher than others, but you truly get what you pay for when it comes to hair serums. Plus you can’t beat that signature ORIBE scent that lasts!!
Libby C.
New York
Just about everything price makes is amazing. This is no different. The reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is the price. Especially in their gold luster line the prices are just astronomical for hair products. They’re great though.
Hannah H.
Houston
This product has a lot of good ingredients for my dry color treated hair. It really smooths my hair and helps protect it from humidity. It’s a great heat protectant which I use before the blow drying. Would recommend.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
Oribe is my favorite brand! It has the best smell and is so good for your hair. It’s a little pricey but I get a discount from the salon I work at. It’s so worth the cost! I absolutely love it. Would recommend!!
Alysen R.
This ball has been easy to use and really helped my damaged hair. I color my hair every month and I fell like this added moisture back into it! I would definitely recommend and it is worth the value.
Anisa A.
Absolutely love the smell of this and all of Oribe’s products. I apply to the tips of my damp hair for heat protection before I blow dry and straighten my hair. Have noticed a reduction in split ends.