BY ORIBE

Attention island-hoppers and champagne-poppers: get beach-to-bombshell hair - tousled, touchable waves with sun-kissed shine - without the salty stiffness. Our moisturizing glamour spray uses rich extracts and exotic oils for lush repair and sultry texture. The oribe shine spray is formulated without parabens or sodium chloride, and is color and keratin treatment safe. The spray protects hair from UV rays, and the specifically designed actuator drives product into hair, to add texture and piece separation. Adds moisture and shine, nourishes and repairs, creatures wavy, touchable, sexy hair, without salty-stiffness. Shake. Spray on wet or dry hair. Tousle to taste and let dry in the St. Tropez air. Follow with lipstick and heels. UV protection for hair. see more...

Morgan R.
Morgan R.
I don't like this product personally, because after using it my hair just remained flat and basically just got oily very quickly. It was not effective and I can give this product 2 stars because it does smell nice, and the packaging is nice but it just doesn't do it for me, it could be a great product and my hair could be the problem, but I tried this on several different occasions and had the same results.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
This product smells amazing, and will leave your hair shiny and looking like you came straight from the beach. It does not make your hair crunchy, but rather soft and shiny. It was recommended to me by my hairstylist 5 years ago, and I have been purchasing it ever since. The product is more expensive, but you are really paying for the quality of the product. It is a great investment.
Tina W.
Tina W.
This is my holy grail of haircare products. It isn't a sea salt spray, nor is it a serum. I can't explain exactly what it does to my highlighted, long blonde hair, but it makes it look bombshell gorgeous. I apply it on either damp hair or dry hair, twist it and tousle it, then I'm done. It smells amazing too. Not overpowering or cloying. It truly is luxe - but worth the money
Mini M.
Mini M.
It does a nice job of texturizing the hair and keeping that nice beachy texture, but it leaves a bit of a residue on the hair, I imagine from the shine portion. The bottle is convenient to use and very efficient. It's nice for those days when I'm not ready to wash my hair, but want to do a little something for it.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Another holy grail product that I can't live without! It smells amazing and I always spray it onto my dry hair once I'm done styling it to keep it smelling fabulous all day! I get so many compliments on how good my hair smells. Definitely on the pricer side but so worth it!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Grand Blanc
This product is my favorite. I've never loved a hair product more. The scent is amazing, and I love that it's an aresol spray. It has a small amount of hold. It's absolute perfection. I would reccomend this to everyone. I use it on my air dried hair, curled hair, or wavy. It makes my hair look so good. It's worth every penny
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
Holt, MI
Absolutely love this spray! It gives you amazing beach waves without the crunch of a hair spray. I have very fine hair that is easily weighed down by other sprays, this does not cause that! Last all day without getting frizzy like some other products tend to do!
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to use this spray to style my hair. It holds my curls and makes my hair shine so nice. It's not so pricey and get product. it smells amazing and doesn't leave any stickiness to my hair. It is very effective. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Kristyn T.
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this product! It smells absolutely amazing! I have fine hair and love to add this to my curls or alone to add texture and shine! It doesn’t weigh my hair down! I have repurchased this twice!
East Ridge, TN
This stuff is the best! Just a few sprays and my hair was full with volume and curl like waves. The smell is great too! My only complaint is the price. It's a bit high for the average gal to lay out.
East Ridge, TN
What is the best, cheaper alternative to ORIBE Hair Care Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray? I love the stuff but $40 is kind of steep.