BY ORIBE

Each luxe pouf gives hair an exaggerated sense of body and structure, without the slightest hint of crunch. All-day memory leaves styles supremely soft yet set, for hair that's thicker, fuller, larger than life.

How to Use: Shake it up, mousse it in, blow it big.

Benefits:

• Makes hair big yet soft and touchable
  • Plumps the hair shaft to add volume and thickness
  • Provides heat protection and helps repair and strengthen hair
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Panthenol swells the hair shaft and volumizes the hair.
  • Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycerin and Vitamin E moisturize and condition hair, leaving it hydrated and full of volume.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body, shine and thermal protection.
  • Superior Styling Polymer provides long-lasting, flexible hold and memory.
  • Structure-forming Starch Polymer thickens and adds hold while smoothing and conditioning hair.

Buy on Amazon
Heather W.
I just need to give up on Oribe. None of their products work for me. I have naturally very wavy, almost curly hair. I've used their shampoo & conditioner for colored hair, the working hairspray and now this. I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and I'm so glad I didn't pay $38 for it (not that I ever would spend that much money on mousse). This product gave zero volume to my hair. In fact it makes my hair look dirty and frizzy. My hair feels dry and yet greasy at the same time??? My waves/curls look flat and lifeless. I don't care for the smell either. The $3 Herbal Essences Mousse works 100x better for me than this. I'm done with Oribe. These products are just not for me.
Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this item in my January BirchBox, and I am disappointed. Mousse is definitely not a good product for people with naturally straight, fine hair, or at least not for me. It weighs my hair down and makes it feel full of product, without adding any volume at all. I couldn't wait to wash my hair at the end of the day to get all the product out and for my hair to return to its usual silkiness. However, if you've got big waves or nice curls, I think this product could potentially work for you. I think that in the future, birch box should probably shy away from giving mousse to people with straight, fine hair.
Angie G.
I received a sample size of this product in my April Birchbox and was super excited because I heard amazing things about this brand. My hair is fine, straight, and long, so I was expecting it to give me lots of volume...however it did not. Not only did it not five me any volume, but it left weird build up that made me not want to touch my hair. And the smell...it's very strong and a little too masculine for my taste.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received a sample of this with my Birchbox subscription recently & can not say enough good things about it! I have very long, very straight, baby fine brown hair. I have tried so many "volumizing" products that make my hair gross & crunchy feeling, but more importantly just flat out do not work. This doesn't make my hair stiff or crunchy & actually adds volume!!! I honestly didn't think it was possible before I tried this! It literally feels thicker! No harsh smell or a single con as far as I can tell! It's absolutely amazing, I will be using this stuff the rest of my life!
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I bought a small can of this and couldn’t be happier. First off I LOVE the smell of their products, second I don’t have to use a lot of this to add a nice boost and volume to my hair, a little goes a long way. LOVEEE oribe. A little on the pricier side but you don’t use a lot and it will last you a long time if you use sparingly!
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I received this product in my birchbox and its definitely not my favorite. It makes my hair a bit sticky and is so expensive for what you get. I think texturizing spray would be better than this product. There is some room for improvement without a doubt.
Leah T.
I usually love Oribe products. However my hair and did not want to cooperate when I use this product. My hair was dirty-looking and unmanageable. I ended up having to pull my hair into a ponytail. I received a sample of this product through Birchbox.
danielle s.
I gave this to my boyfriend to use for his hair and it works really great. It smells fantastic and holds the hair great. It is just sticky and makes your hair really hard. Thats the only downfall though!
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
I never dry my hair without it! Apply a small amount to your hands, rub together and apply to roots only! Smells great and never leaves my hair feeling oily like other products have. Must try!!!
Emma B.
Northport, AL
Holy smokes this is the best smell and great texturizer! I love this product and use it whenever I’m going out or want my hair to look fantastic! Absolutely would recommend to anybody in need of a good texture mousse.