BY ORIBE

Each luxe pouf gives hair an exaggerated sense of body and structure, without the slightest hint of crunch. All-day memory leaves styles supremely soft yet set, for hair that's thicker, fuller, larger than life.

How to Use: Shake it up, mousse it in, blow it big.

Benefits:

• Makes hair big yet soft and touchable
  • Plumps the hair shaft to add volume and thickness
  • Provides heat protection and helps repair and strengthen hair
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Panthenol swells the hair shaft and volumizes the hair.
  • Sunflower Seed Oil, Glycerin and Vitamin E moisturize and condition hair, leaving it hydrated and full of volume.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body, shine and thermal protection.
  • Superior Styling Polymer provides long-lasting, flexible hold and memory.
  • Structure-forming Starch Polymer thickens and adds hold while smoothing and conditioning hair.

Heather W.
I just need to give up on Oribe. None of their products work for me. I have naturally very wavy, almost curly hair. I've used their shampoo & conditioner for colored hair, the working hairspray and now this. I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and I'm so glad I didn't pay $38 for it (not that I ever would spend that much money on mousse). This product gave zero volume to my hair. In fact it makes my hair look dirty and frizzy. My hair feels dry and yet greasy at the same time??? My waves/curls look flat and lifeless. I don't care for the smell either. The $3 Herbal Essences Mousse works 100x better for me than this. I'm done with Oribe. These products are just not for me.
Shelby G.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this item in my January BirchBox, and I am disappointed. Mousse is definitely not a good product for people with naturally straight, fine hair, or at least not for me. It weighs my hair down and makes it feel full of product, without adding any volume at all. I couldn't wait to wash my hair at the end of the day to get all the product out and for my hair to return to its usual silkiness. However, if you've got big waves or nice curls, I think this product could potentially work for you. I think that in the future, birch box should probably shy away from giving mousse to people with straight, fine hair.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received a sample of this with my Birchbox subscription recently & can not say enough good things about it! I have very long, very straight, baby fine brown hair. I have tried so many "volumizing" products that make my hair gross & crunchy feeling, but more importantly just flat out do not work. This doesn't make my hair stiff or crunchy & actually adds volume!!! I honestly didn't think it was possible before I tried this! It literally feels thicker! No harsh smell or a single con as far as I can tell! It's absolutely amazing, I will be using this stuff the rest of my life!
Angie G.
I received a sample size of this product in my April Birchbox and was super excited because I heard amazing things about this brand. My hair is fine, straight, and long, so I was expecting it to give me lots of volume...however it did not. Not only did it not five me any volume, but it left weird build up that made me not want to touch my hair. And the smell...it's very strong and a little too masculine for my taste.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
I have kind of unpredictable hair. Some days it’s full of volume and my waves come out and sometimes it’s pin straight. I find that this mousse works really well for me to add volume on those pin straight days without adding weight or oiliness. I apply it to damp hair, scrunch it a little bit and either air dry or blow dry. It’s effects last and my hair does not get sticky. The only cons are that I’m not a fan of super perfumey smells and in some cases it’s made my hair a little stiff. Other than that I really like it but I wouldn’t want to use it every day.
Leah T.
I usually love Oribe products. However my hair and did not want to cooperate when I use this product. My hair was dirty-looking and unmanageable. I ended up having to pull my hair into a ponytail. I received a sample of this product through Birchbox.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I received this product in my birchbox and its definitely not my favorite. It makes my hair a bit sticky and is so expensive for what you get. I think texturizing spray would be better than this product. There is some room for improvement without a doubt.
Maura Y.
I got this in order to add some volume into my fine hair, but sadly this mousse somehow ended up leaving my hair feeling both impeccably dry and at the same time strangely greasy while overall feeling crunchy as well, not exactly something you want in a product.
danielle s.
I gave this to my boyfriend to use for his hair and it works really great. It smells fantastic and holds the hair great. It is just sticky and makes your hair really hard. Thats the only downfall though!
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
I never dry my hair without it! Apply a small amount to your hands, rub together and apply to roots only! Smells great and never leaves my hair feeling oily like other products have. Must try!!!