Hair CareOribe
Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse

Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

I Dont think they make this anymore do they? I have an old bottle of it but quit using it when my hair got long and straight. I recently cut all my har off and brought out my bottle. Made mare hair gunky. So was looking for a new bottle. Did not see it on their website. Just on ebay.
What is the best hairdryer for thin fine hair ?
Start your review of Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse!
Sherry L.
Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse uploaded by Sherry L.
This product works wonders for my thin, dry, and damaged hair. It gives me tons of volume that I don't have otherwise. Just a little goes a long way, and the results are amazing. The scent is pleasant, and the product does not weigh my hair down.
Samantha H.
Chelsea, Maine
I love this mousse so much! I got a sample of it in a beauty box a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since! I use it whenever I blowout my hair so it holds its style. I've also used it with a diffuser and worn my hair curly and it gives me great volume! It also has that expensive smell.
Samantha M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse uploaded by Samantha M.
This hair plumping mousse is my favorite hair product. Not only does it smell so fresh and delicious, it does exactly what it claims. Which is plumping your hair and it gives it a beautiful fullness and body. Its expensive but its so worth it l. I just use it sparingly and it lasts a couple months. [product:oribe-grandiose-hair-plumping-mousse-travel-size-0.8-oz-30-ml]
Jane E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse uploaded by Jane E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh gosh, I received this in a beauty box. It’s really thick almost like lotion and really moisturizing. I’ll definitely purchase it again. It’s the best mousse I’ve ever tried. It’s a little bottle but you don’t need much because it is so concentrated.
Lauren A.
Lake George, NY
Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse uploaded by Lauren A.
Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse uploaded by Lauren A.
I had ditched mousse for over a decade, but gave this a try and I’m using it every time I wash my hair now! I have very fine hair prone to frizz, but also thick, long, and curly. This is the first product that accentuates my curls and tames frizz efficiently while volumizing the crap out of it at the same time. I’m obsessed! A small amount is all that is needed and even the one time I put too much in a section it didn’t get crunchy, it was easy to work out and smooth to correct. It’s pricey but performs outstandingly and out-of-kind. Also smells amazing without being overpowering.
Ashley F.
Madison, AL
My mother gave me this product the other day and I decided to try it because Oribe always smells good in my opinion- and all I can say is... I WILL BE BUYING THE FULL SIZE ASAP!! Oribe products have never disappointed... but this one exceeded my expectations. My hair looked like I sprayed it with an entire can of hairspray and teased it! My hair was so voluminous for DAYS! I didn’t even have to style. If you want volume- this product Is for you. Oh.. and doesn’t leave a crunchy textire(:
Ally H.
Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse uploaded by Ally H.
Ya know, I've tried other Oribe products and didn't like them as much as this one. I have fine hair on the thinner side and so I like using volumizing mousses and such to give me a boost. This one works effectively, but I will add that I feel like I have to wash my hair more when I use it. After 2 days my hair feels flat but also slightly tacky. So I save it for special occasions where I don't mind washing my hair more.
Devon W.
Seattle, WA
Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse uploaded by Devon W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The results speak for themselves! I love this product and just a little worked through damp hair helps me build volume. I have flat fine hair and this mousse really helps add volume while styling. Bit expensive though.
Libby B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this mousse! Voluminously with just a golf ball size amount! Not heavy and the volume last all day long
Courtney A.
Taylorsville
I love the smell of this. It takes a little knowledge to use this. You have to make sure you shake the mousse well so it’s fluffy before putting on your hair or it makes your hair a sticky mess and doesn’t make it perfectly tousled. If used properly it’s a great setting mousse for the perfect beachy wave