Oribe Gold Lust Travel Repair & Restore Conditioner 1.7 oz uploaded by Brandi N.

BY ORIBE

OribeGold Lust Travel Repair Restore Conditioner 1. 7 ozDetailsDiscover the fountain of youth for soft, shiny, ageless hair. Blending time-honored oils and extracts-cypress, argan and maracuja-with our revolutionary bio-restorative complex, this ultra-hydrating conditioner softens and revitalizes, smoothing each cuticle to undo the damage of time (and style). Massage, indulge (for at least one minute), rinse. Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements. Mediterranean Cypress Extract, known in ancient times as a symbol of immortality, deeply moisturizes for long-lasting repair. Argan Oil adds healthy shine, repairs damage and controls frizz. Maracuja Oil, derived from Passion Fruit, replenishes and restores hair's natural moisture. Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles. Strengthening Protein Blend reverses existing damage and reduces split ends. Bergamot Oil calms over-stressed hair by replacing lost nutrients and moisture. 1. 7 fl. oz. / 50 mLDesigner About Oribe: Celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales has influenced iconic hairstyles through fashion magazine photo shoots and high-powered ad campaigns since the 1970s. His Oribe collection of luxurious hair care products and treatments combines traditional principles with leading-edge innovations, and each product is lightly scented with specially commissioned French perfumes. see more...

• Is the gold lust product line good for color treated hair?1 Answers
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love how this conditioner smells and the texture it leaves my hair is so amazing. My hair is shiny, silky soft, and dries noticeably faster when coupled with the Gold Lust shampoo. I have fine but thick curly hair and this is a must for me. I would absolutely buy this again. And, the travel size makes it great to try out without the commitment of buying a full size bottle. But you will when you try it out. Like I did. (Hence the big bottles in the photo)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Slidell, La
Gold lust products are the best thing that Oribe has come out with. This is my go to shampoo and conditioner for the average client and we can't keep it on the shelf in the salon. It smells phenomenal, so good in fact, that they made a matching perfume! It leaves any hair feeling silky to the touch and virtually eliminates tangles. The shine is incredible!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is an excellent product. It makes my hair look healthy and is very manageable. It is very expensive and only available at limited retailers., which is why I only gave it 4 stars. It has a strong fragrance, which I like but if you are sensitive to Smells this may not be the product for you.
Jacki V.
Jacki V.
Geneva
Amazing product... Smells wonderful. Restored moisture to my treated ends. Started to use once a week on hair and it's worth every penny
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Love it. Seems like all of their products smells amazing. This makes your hair so soft, smells nice and a shine weeks after.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using oribe conditioner!!!! It works really well in my hair and keeps it looking smooth and silky
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
Orlando, FL
I received a sample of the shampoo and conditioner from a local beauty store... And I am IN LOVE after two uses. This stuff is pricey, but my hair stayed manageable for 3 days without a re-wash, and looked incredible. It's inevitable that I'm going to splurge on this....
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
This conditioner makes my curly/wavy, moisture craving hair, so soft and hydrated. I love it and use it as a mask, like my stylist suggested.
Mary-Ellen B.
Mary-Ellen B.
Strafford, NH
Is the gold lust product line good for color treated hair?