BeautyHairHair ProductsOribe
Gold Lust Transformative Masque

Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

This truly modern remedy penetrates to rebuild each fiber with curative white tea, baobob and jasmine extracts and our bio-restorative complex, improving elasticity and fortifying hair to rediscover its softness, body and inner brilliance. Restore overworked hair to its prime with each dose.

Do you like this mask? My hair is long and fine and I’m really considering purchasing it—but, haven’t yet.
Is this worth it? I have bleach blonde hair and I need something hydrating.
Haas anyone tried this? My hair is very damaged from bleaching it so many times. I was curious on how it goes for over processed hair?
Start your review of Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque!
Elizabeth  P.
Mount Juliet, TN
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Elizabeth  P.
Wow! I did not expect to love this product so much!!! The smell is great, texture is great... easy to comb through in the shower. And where the biggest punch came- when I blow dried my hair, my hair was so silky smooth! I didn’t have to use a straightener or any other tools. That doesn’t typically happen for me, I have frizzy wavy hair. Way to go Oribe. I love how smooth my hair is!
Heather  M.
Indianapolis, IN
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Heather  M.
This hair Masque is a definite Splurge you will not forget. It leaves your hair so soft, shiny and mesmerizing. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE SERIOUSLY. I used the masque on my sons hair let it sit while he enjoyed his bath then rinsed. I followed up with the Royal Blowout. when I say his hair was so shiny I am not joking. Do yourself a favor and BUY IT❤ I did get this Complementary from Oribe through Influenster Voxbox.. #oribe #Influenster #VoxBox
Rhiannon  B.
Lafayette, LA
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Rhiannon  B.
Really like this. Smells great, really makes my hair feel healthier. Before this, I used haireditary by mindy, as a mask. I do find this one to be better, but it is like 5xs the price! I let it sit in my hair, washed it out, slept in a pony, and when I let my hair down in the morning I had healthy curls. I don’t like to brush my curls so when I let it down in the morning, I get what I get. :)
Kimberly Z.
Hanford, CA
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Kimberly Z.
I received this as complimentary sample through Influenster in return for my honest review. Omg this masque smells so beautiful and the packaging is so luxe!! I was afraid that it wasn’t going to make a difference to my thick, long hair but boy was I wrong. My hair was sleek and smooth and light weight. I didn’t have to run my straightener through like normally. The only thing that was a tad disappointing is the consistency. With it being a masque, I was expecting it to be rich and thick, but it had a more thinner, regular conditioner consistency. I had to use quite a bit to work into my hair.
Kristin R.
Astor, FL
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Kristin R.
I like the way this product made my hair feel. It made it feel light and healthy. I was not a big fan of the smell or that it felt kind of oily right out of the bottle. I’m not so sure I would call it transformative, but maybe nourishing.
Brittany L.
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Brittany L.
My hair has not felt heathier since I have started using the gold dust masque!! I used to have a lot of breakage when I would curl my hair but after using this a few times it has improved significantly. People have definitely noticed too. It smells good and I think the price for what you get is right
Samantha E.
Ludlow Falls, OH
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Samantha E.
Okay so listen, the packaging is absolutely beautiful. Modern, minimalist, but still boujee. 😉 I applied the product in the shower, massages through hair for a couple of minutes, rinsed with cold water...I immediately felt like a mermaid goddess. I paired this product with the heat protectant that came with it and not to sound dramatic, but it changed my life. I’ve attached photos of my hair before shower, after blow dried, and styled. I swear, my hair just become softer and softer as the day progressed...I will be buying again!
Kaitlin B.
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Kaitlin B.
This is a great conditioning mask! It’s very hydrating, left my hair incredibly shiny, and smells great! The only downside is the price point. It’s a little high compared to other masks out there, but it’s definitely worth it if you’re trying to prevent damage.
Heather J.
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Heather J.
I would give this product more stars if I could. My hair is never easy to brush through when it’s wet but right out of the shower my hair was soft and really easy to brush. I recommend this to anyone with dry and damaged hair. After drying my hair was smooth and shiny. This product works as elegantly as the packaging looks.
Lauren B.
Jacksonville, FL
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Lauren B.
Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque uploaded by Lauren B.
The Oribe Gold Lust masque, as well as their other products will make you feel like royalty!! The mask is so luxurious, it has a scent that is absolutely heavenly!! But the best part is, how silky, satiny smooth your hair feels while using and afterwards! My hair is more manageable, shiny, and strong after using it weekly!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a un an
Do you like Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque? Please let me know your hair type too!
Kimberly I. il y a un an
Yes!!!! I have thick wavy/curly hair. I have split ends due to using a flat iron. It has worked miracles with my hair and it is so soft now.