BY ORIBE

Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo, 250 mL / 8.5 fl. oz. Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner, 200 mL / 6.8 fl. oz. Balm d'Or Travel Size Limited Edition, 50 mL / 1.7 fl. oz. see more...

Lindsey T.
I got a sample of this in one of my beauty subscription box and I absolutely love it. It does wonders for my thick hair type. I have been using it every day to help give my hair some volume and shape and will definitely be repurchasing once my sample runs out
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
Great serum. A little goes a long way! This actually made a physical difference to my hair; it was softer, less frizzy and easier to style. I love how it made it feel and even my hairdresser noticed the difference. I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Alexis S.
SMELLS AMAZING!! Makes the hair feel amazing, truly a wonderful worthwile product. I highly suggest this, my hair was thick and strong and smelled wonderful after one use. Go out and buy this! Worth the price tag!
Lucía M.
Productor reparador estupendo para el pelo dañado por uso de plancha y secador. A mi me gusta utilizarlo una o dos veces a la semana.