BY ORIBE

Reawaken your hair to its glossiest, healthiest prime. This rejuvenating cleanser combines centuries-old healing oils and extracts—cypress, argan and maracuja—with our revolutionary bio-restorative complex to balance the scalp and reinforce the inner strength of each strand.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Mediterranean cypress extract, known in ancient times as a symbol of immortality, deeply moisturizes for long-lasting repair and youth restoration.
  • Argan oil adds healthy shine, repairs damage and controls frizz.
  • Maracuja Oil, derived from Passion Fruit, replenishes and restores hair’s natural moisture.
  • Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles.
  • Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple, gently exfoliates and balances the scalp to cultivate the optimal environment for hair health.
  • Amino Acid Complex, developed to closely resemble the proteins in the hair cortex, provides moisture to hair and scalp, strengthens and repairs damage on the cuticle.

Benefits:

• Gently cleanses hair
  • Rejuvenates hair so it appears more youthful and healthy
  • Reinforces the inner strength of each strand
  • Restores moisture
  • Energizes and balances the scalp while promoting circulation
  • Protects hair from damage
  • Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
I have always been impressed with the quality and luxury of Oribe.

Recently I got my hair done and the hair stylist used all Oribe products on my hair. She used the "Gold Lust" Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Oil and I immediately felt a difference in my hair. I have extremely coarse, thick, and curly hair. This product made my hair feel rejuvenated. It's incredibly soft when it normally feels like straw. It has a healthy shine. My husband literally swooned over how my hair smelled when I walked in the house. He can't stop running his fingers through it, and neither can I... because I am never able to anyways! This product made my hair feel so smooth and silky, I can't get over it!

I have used Oribe's Intense Moisture Control before and loved it, but I think I will have to go purchase the Gold Lust products for myself!
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
This is one of my holy grail shampoos!
I love the fresh (floral) scent. It isn’t too strong, and it lingers a tad bit just enough for you to get a little whiff when the wind hits it. It is delightful l, and I am never a huge fan of florals so I think everyone would enjoy it.
The texture is great, not runny, thick enough to put it in your palm and have plenty of time to work it into the hair and scalp.
The lather is great, and the benefits of this shampoo are amazing!
I have crazy thick curly hair. I have lots of frizz, split ends, and constant breakage, but with this stuff I have noticed a huge difference.
I stopped losing so much hair, I find that my hair dries even faster after using this shampoo (I don’t know why, but I love it!), and and it is much smoother and easier to work with.
I do use this in conjunction with the conditioner and I own the mask as well, but I use the mask about once a month.

Long story short - I went from black box dye to blonde hair once upon a time... broke all my hair off, and it ruined my hair for years. I still could feel the damage years later (this is why I have such bad frizz and breakage I am assuming) and every since finding this gem, I truly feel like a new woman with healthy hair once again!

I highly recommend this to everyone with any type of hair. It is a beautiful product that works!
A little pricey, but a little goes a very long way, and the benefits make it so worth it!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I loved the Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo it left my hair feeling very smooth and silky, which my natural texture is not. It also added a luster/shine to my hair making it less dull. The smell is very luxurious and subtle. It loses a star (I almost took away two stars) for poor bottle construction. Unfortunately I refuse to buy this shampoo until they make it in a different package! As great as the product is, the packaging is terrible, once you get to the end of your bottle it’s a pain to get the product out, not only that but the shower is obviously a slippery place, my bottle fell in the shower and a huge crack was made in the bottle. I lost so much product and although I was able to exchange it (luckily) it was such an inconvenience. I don’t even think the bottle is nice looking enough to justify such poor construction.
Cat D.
I absolutely love the conditioning effect of this set. I however can only use it once in awhile when my hair gets really dry. Because my hair is thin, it gets really oily on the second day to an extent that no amount of dry shampoo will help. But it works well for the first day and really does a great job at conditioning. I can imagine someone with thicker hair would have found the perfect match.
Valerie M.
I tried this shampoo today and it works very well. I have very long hair that is super fine and gets easily tangled. It lathered well and cleaned my hair, leaving a light scent behind. It also didn't dry my hair out like some other shampoos. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I can't see spending $49 for something that just cleans my hair well.
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
This stuff is pricey, but worth it. I think Oribe hands-down is one of the absolute best hair product lines. I would say you don’t need much of this... but it is sulfate-free so it doesn’t lather much, and my hair is very thick. It won’t strip your hair due to the lack of SLS, and it smells amazing. I don’t color my hair, so I can’t comment on the color retention/protection. It’s also vegan, which is nice.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked this shampoo. It made my hair feel soft and smell great. It smells more like a perfume than a shampoo, but the scent isn’t too overpowering. The only negative about this product is the price. It’s expensive for a shampoo. It’s worth it but if you’re on a budget there are other options that are less expensive and do the same thing.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This product is amazing. Yeah t has a nice smell to it and it helps to restore your hair and protect your color. I only wish it was less expensive. This is not a product I can currently afford. But someday I will and I can’t wait t use this daily.
Nicole A.
White plains
I️ have really frustrating, frizzy, thick, coarse hair. Since I️ was a girl I️ was getting relaxers applied to my hair every few months to get more manageable hair but over time, it’s made my hair weak and so so damaged. Thank god for this shampoo and conditioner because it leaves my hair softer, shinier and easier to manage. It’s helped repair my over-chemically treated hair and I️ couldn’t be happier. I️ was so hesitant to buy oribe’s gold lust line because it’s expensive but hair is important and you should spend money on things that are important to you. I’m very happy I️ did! And it smells SO good!
Lucia J.
Oribe Gold Lust shampoo is the best!! It’s worth buying!! It saved my hair! ( you use any straighter / iron / any heat on your hair) You need this shampoo!!! Because chances are your hair is damage!! I love how it made my hair stronger / healthier looking! Also, keep in mind the reason the cost is higher because of the shampoo ingredients and real ( by that I mean your not using toxic chemicals when you use this shampoo in your hair ) with cheep shampoo your at risk for developing all kinds of stuff ( not safe)
Evelyn R.
Granada Hills, CA
I've been dying to try this shampoo for its repair and restore properties since my hair has gone through bleaching services but I have pretty fine hair that gets oily quickly... would this shampoo be too oily for my scalp and make my scalp every more oily?
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
Is this worth the money? I have noticed this brand getting a lot of hype and I am curious as to if it is all true!