Oribe

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore shampoo is one of my top favorite shampoos out there. This shampoo cleans your hair so well and doesn't strip natural oils creating silky shiny gorgeous hair that is sleek soft and feels so amazing. It's like a breath of fresh air to have such clean dried hair that feels weightless and smells even better than you can imagine. Oribe Gold Lust shampoo is completely worth every penny. I use it alone sometimes but if you want Hollywood style hair like you just walked out the beauty shop then use the shampoo with the matching conditioner and hair oil. You will be shook at how stunning your hair really is.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This shampoo smells so luxurious! Other than that, I found it to weigh down my hair and make it more oily the more I used it. A little goes a long way, so even though it’s expensive, it’s a reasonable value.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I was able to try this when I had a haircut at this salon and they used the shampoo and conditioner during the wash. My hair have never felt so silky and luxurious after so I just ordered mine. Exciting!