Hair CareHair ProductsShampooOribe
Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo

Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo

by Oribe

#17 in Shampoo

Shop Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore Shampoo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this appropriate for oily scalp?
[product:oribe-gold-lust-repair-&-restore-shampoo-85-oz/-250-ml] Does this Shampoo really works ? And most of all is of really worth the money ? Would love to hear from you ❤️
Oribe? Is this line worth it for thick/ wavy hair? Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo
Start your review of Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo!
Bess T.
Raleigh, NC
Best shampoo ever! It makes my hair soft and smooth and provides needed moisture. Plus, you cannot beat the scent. A little pricey but it works out well since you don't have to shampoo daily. Very happy with this.
Lisa G.
Seattle, WA
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Lisa G.
I have been using this shampoo for years. First of all the smell is gorgeous. There is even a little sparkle in the shampoo which makes the experience pure luxury. I have dry and damaged hair and while it doesn't fix my split ends, it does help extend the time until I have to get a trim again. It has a hefty price tag but the ingredients are clearly quality and my hair looks fantastic after each use. Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo is truly my favorite shampoo!
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Lauren C.
This shampoo is great. It has a lovely perfumey smell that stays in your hair for a day. I have really thick hair but it made my hair smooth, shiny, and feel much healthier than before. When using, it lathered really really well. I love the packaging - it looks very luxe. I highly recommend this for anyone who is wanting nourished, healthy hair!
Candice W.
Riverside, CA
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Candice W.
I'm really enjoying this shampoo. I normally have frizzy hair and after this it's nice and smooth. only problem is the price but I might have to make a sacrifice for smooth hair.
Abigail C.
San Francisco, CA
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Abigail C.
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Abigail C.
This is my first time trying a product from Oribe. When I saw that I would be getting this product I looked it up and first noticed the price tag. It’s a steep price for 8oz of product. I have long thick curly hair down to my hips, so I was scared I would be using up like half the bottle on wash day. Turns out less is more with this product. I used significantly less shampoo, maybe like a a quarter sized and a little extra of product, compared to other brands. It lathers quickly and smells really good. Reminds me of perfume. It’s got a unique scent to it. My hair felt cleansed after using this shampoo. I would definitely consider buying this and recommend it to others!
Nina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Nina M.
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Nina M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The packaging is fabulous! It smells wonderful and does a great job. It is a very gentle shampoo and leaves your hair silky smooth. Will try the conditioner as well. It’s a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. I recommend this product for people with both oily/dry, but thick hair.
Veronica C.
Atwater, CA
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Veronica C.
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Veronica C.
I just want to start by saying this Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore shampoo smells absolutely amazing. It smells fresh and clean, like a combination of citrus and floral scents; It's fantastic. I did have a lot of mixed feelings about it after using it though. On the one hand I like the fact that a small amount of this shampoo goes a long way. It lathers amazingly and really feels like it is deep cleaning my hair and scalp without leaving any residue behind. My only problem with this shampoo is that after rinsing, it does feel like it maybe it cleanee my hair and scalp too well. It feels like it strips a little more of my hair's natural oils than I would like. But theeeeen, after using the Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner, my hair goes back to feeling extra soft and nurished. I should also mention that before I started using this shampoo and conditioner my hair was a little on the coarse side and my ends where too dry. After using it for 2 weeks I have to say that this is the softest my hair has been all year and my hair can even go longer between washes.
Marietta G.
Heber, CA
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Marietta G.
I got this shampoo as a free sample. I was not fan of it, I thinks is too expensive for what it really is. The only thing i really liked wss the package
Gillian K.
Floral Park, NY
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Gillian K.
Omg. This shampoo is everything. Made my hair feel so clean and is an absolute must have for anyone with frizzy hair. You really only need a small amount because it lathers well. It smells amazing as well. I recieved this complements of Influenster and I’m so thankful
Kilsy W.
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Shampoo uploaded by Kilsy W.
First time trying a high quality shampoo brand and to be honest, yes, you can see the difference. My hair is so smooth and smell really good, not like a typical shampoo, it smells like perfume, clean, fresh. I love it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allie G.
Georgetown, TX
il y a 15 jours
taryn M. il y a 6 jours
I loved it. It worked on my hair and my 9 year old daughter's hair as well. If you look around you may get both for the price of one.
Diane W.
Lockport, NY
il y a un mois
RUBI M. il y a un mois
I would say that this product works for all hair types. My mom and i have used it and our hair its completely different.