BY ORIBE

Discover the fountain of youth for soft, shiny, ageless hair. Blending time-honored oils and extracts—cypress, argan and maracuja—with our revolutionary bio-restorative complex, this ultra-hydrating conditioner softens and revitalizes, smoothing each cuticle to undo the damage of time (and style).

Product Features:

• Moisturizes and restores youthful hair without weighing it down
  • Smoothes each cuticle for ultra-soft hair
  • Reverses damage by sealing in moisture to strengthen
  • Protects against future damage
  • Helps reduce split ends
  • Conditions the scalp to promote healthy hair growth
  • Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride.
  • Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Mediterranean Cypress Extract, known in ancient times as a symbol of immortality, deeply moisturizes for long-lasting repair.
  • Argan Oil adds healthy shine, repairs damage and controls frizz.
  • Maracuja Oil, derived from Passion Fruit, replenishes and restores hair’s natural moisture.
  • Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also energizing scalp and rejuvenating hair follicles.
  • Strengthening Protein Blend reverses existing damage and reduces split ends.
  • Bergamot Oil calms overstressed hair by replacing lost nutrients and moisture.​

• My hair is only a little bit dry, should I get this one o...1 Answers
  • Does this work on color treated hair?2 Answers
  • Can I use this on natural curly hair?3 Answers
Valerie M.
My last review of the shampoo from this line received a 4 star because I couldn't justify the price for shampoo that cleans my hair as well as other shampoos... This conditioner though? Definitely worth it!! The smell is clean and refreshing and lasts ALL DAY! I keep smelling it every time my head moves and it reminds me of the smell you get after a nice long salon day. I noticed that no matter how much I rinsed, my hair remained a silk curtain in the shower - smooth, tangle free, amazing!! When I went to comb my hair after the shower, not a tangle in sight - and that's serious because just moving tangles my fine, thin hair!
Lucia J.
My last review was for the Oribe Gold Lust shampoo! Now this ORIBE Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner is the best conditioner I have ever use! It help save my hair! ( with the shampoo) It’s worth buying! It help made my hair stronger / healthier looking!! Best of all that it is safe to use on your hair!!
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
This is a nice conditioner to complement the shampoo, but I honestly like the shampoo better. I don’t color my hair, but I do straighten it pretty regularly plus it’s extra thick & coarse. This just doesn’t take the cake for me, but I still give it 4 stars because it’s a fantastic product, just not what I’m looking for...
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
Oribe Gold Lust conditionr, in conjunction with the shampoo, helped revitalize my fading color, and added
important shine, softness, and manageability to my hair. I really liked
the light, clean scent, and found a little went a long way. While this
is a great conditioner, at $49 a bottle (which is, as usual, smaller than the shampoo bottle), I don't see adding it to my daily
routine.
Samantha M.
marblehead
I love the smell of this product! It’s super sleek packaging and makes your hair feel like velvet! This is worth the price, there is nothing like this conditioner! It’s so awesome and makes your hair smell so good!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I am a HUGE Oribe fan. My hairdresser introduced me to their products a while ago and I’ve been obsessed ever since. They are on the pricier side, but if you’re willing to spend the $$$ then it’s definitely worth it. All Oribe products smell absolutely amazing. I would say that this shampoo in particular didn’t magically repair my hair, but I did notice a softer lustrous feel that lasted longer between washes. I’d at least give it a try!
Laura M.
Pensacola, FL
I love oribe. This is the best conditioner I’ve ever owned. It just melts through my hair when most other conditioners are not quality enough to detangle abc nourish my curly hair.
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I got this as a sample when I had bought something online and I used it a few times and it works soooo nicely. My hair feels so soft and smooth and I can air dry it and it curls up so nicely without frizz.
Jan a.
My hair Stiller recomendable this to me to reconstruct my hair after the bleaching for my highlights, I being working well my hair feels more healthy also looks nice, product do what it promises.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I loved this conditioner when I tried it. It smells great and it helps your hair feel soft. It’s a great way to care for and protect your hair. I only wish it was less expensive. Can’t recently this doesn’t fit into my budget, but maybe someday.
Mara H.
Can I use this on natural curly hair?
Ashley R.
Does this work on color treated hair?
Iryna H.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this conditioner. It smells amazing and really moisturizes my hair. Its very expensive but I think worth the money. I use only a dime size on my hair like it says in the direction and leave it in for about 2 mins. After I wash it off my hair is very manageable and soft and easy to brush. I love this stuff!
Mary-Ellen B.
Strafford, NH
Is the gold lust product line good for color treated hair?
Gabi z.
San Francisco, CA
My hair is only a little bit dry, should I get this one or do one level lighter?

back