Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerOribe
Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner

Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner

by Oribe

#14 in Conditioner

Shop Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore Conditioner. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Are the ingredients clean?
Si me enviarán este producto para probar con gusto opinaria
Start your review of Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner!
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Lauren C.
This amazing smelling conditioner made my hair soft and feel much heathier. It was thinner than most conditioners, which I think made it easier to apply to my hair. I will say that while I liked the packaging on its own, it kind of annoys me that it is different from the shampoo. I wish the bottles matched! Despite the mismatched bottles, the shampoo and conditioner worked well together to make my hair look gorgeous and healthy!
Nashalie M.
Meriden, CT
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Nashalie M.
The conditioner is good ! It let my hair so shiny and soft! And easy to handle it ! And it smell so gooood!
Maria R.
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Maria R.
I received these products for free from Influenster and @Oribe in exchange for my honest review. Wow let me tell you I used it for first time I was impressed. I have used it 4 times now and my hair shinier and more luscious than it’s been in years. Oribe shampoo and Conditioner truly restores and repairs your hair I had bleached my hair for years and never had any products give life back to the shine as gold lust does!!! Yes it’s very expensive yes it’s worth it it gives results I have curly hair so it’s automatically dry. I’m very grateful to be able to received this #complementary full size sample #Oribe #influenster Gold lust seriously moisturizes and restores your hair give it a try to if you have any spilt ends or damaged hair from over processing! It’s a miracle in a bottle ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kelly P.
Lancaster, PA
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Kelly P.
I enjoyed the scent of this conditioner. I left in for at least two minutes. My hair felt soft, clean, and light afterwards. A little goes a long way and I have LOTS of hair. The length of my hair is super dry right now but I have noticed a slight improvement since I start using it. I only wash my hair about twice a week but use conditioner only sometimes in between washes. I'm hoping to see continued improvement with more use. I like that it did not make my roots greasy in between washes. I am not sure I'll be purchasing it again due to the price point but we'll see how my hair when I finish the bottle.
Diana N.
Paterson, NJ
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Diana N.
I loved this conditioner, it had great slip and made my hair really soft. I wish it was curly girl friendly since it has dimethicone in it
Elizabeth C.
Tampa, FL
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Elizabeth C.
This conditioner compliments the shampoo amazingly! My hair has felt softer and looks more radiant since I've been using this in conjunction with the shampoo. It smoothes over the hair and is super moisturizing! The smell is not overwhelming and just right for me! Of the budget would allow, I'd purchase again!
Alicia J.
Lowell, MA
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Alicia J.
This conditioner was great because I felt like a little went a long way. It doesn’t smell that great though. I’m unsure why the shampoo and conditioner is so expensive, it didn’t feel all that different from your regular affordable sets. However, I will use the whole bottle of this because it does condition well.
Sherri D.
Philadelphia, PA
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Sherri D.
Beautiful packaging, it smells really good and I like that it provides UV protection; however, it made my color treated hair feel dry. I used it with the same styling products I always use for comparison and my hair just lacked luster.
Seyedehmahsa R.
Canoga Park, CA
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Seyedehmahsa R.
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Seyedehmahsa R.
Right from the start, from the packaging you can see that it’s so luxe and fancy. Feels and smells very luxurious on the hair as well. After applying it to my hair, my hair felt so soft. I usually don’t prefer conditioners and rather like to use hair masks, but this one actually felt very similar to hair mask because I felt it being absorbed into my hair so I like it very much.
Nadia R.
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner uploaded by Nadia R.
I was so excited about getting this conditioner as well as the shampoo and I’m so glad I did I fell in love with it. Every time I used it my hair feels so soft and more easy to untangle. I as well noticed a big improvement with the damage on my hair. The smell is amazing and it long lasting you don’t need to used a lot I will definitely repurchase it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Viktoriia R.
Virginia Bch, VA
il y a un mois
Melvin O. il y a 24 jours
The best of this world, it leaves my hair hydrated without being greasy, my hair looks shiny and healthy.
Shannon J.
Lugoff, SC
il y a 2 mois
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner Anyone used this before? I just scored this at the liquidation place in town for $3, cannot wait to try it!
Honey H. il y a 2 mois
I’m a hairstylist and we carry this in our salon. I can honestly say this is my all time favourite conditioner out of all the ones we carry (we carry r&co, evo, olaplex and redken) it’s the only one that strangles hair easily in the shower and you don’t need much. It gives moisture and repairs hair. I’ve recommended this to a lot of clients and seen a huge difference in their hair products for in little time. You see results right away, so I love it! For extra shine and moisture try oribe supershine moisture cream! Love love that stuff!
Delquis B.
Warwick, RI
il y a 4 mois
Oribe Gold Lust Repair And Restore Conditioner Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray Cómo funcionan estos productos? Se miran de buena calidad y costosos.
Caroline T.
Charlotte, NC
il y a un an
Tay A. il y a un an
It isn’t a purple shampoo, so it doesn’t keep brass away. Still have to use a purple shampoo once a week, but it does keep my hair from getting too damaged or dry. It’s very nourishing/conditioning for bleached hair.