BY ORIBE

Bring damaged locks back to life. This rejuvenating pre-shampoo treatment balm melts into hair, deeply moisturizing and repairing while protecting against harsh aggressors such as washing, styling and pollution. Softness, shine and strength are restored.

Benefits:

• Protects hair from damage and moisture loss
  •  Intensely hydrates and nourishes dry strands
  • Repairs existing damage while reducing future breakage and split ends
  • Revitalizes softness, shine, strength and elasticity
  • Restores moisture balance without weighing hair down
  • Helps to protect against free-radical and environmental damage
  • Dermatologist-tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

How to Use:Begin with dry hair. Warm a quarter-size amount of product between hands to transform into an oil. Apply from midshaft to ends, avoiding the roots. Repeat as necessary until all strands are lightly coated with oil. For thicker, coarser hair more product can be used. Luxuriate for 10-20 minutes. Wet hair and thoroughly wash from roots to ends with your favorite Oribe shampoo. Follow with your favorite Oribe conditioner. Repeat weekly.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements
  • Bio-Restorative Complex, including Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also energizing the scalp and rejuvenating hair follicles.
  • Blend of Coconut & Macadamia Oils create a shield to protect against damage and moisture loss caused by regular washing and styling.
  • Rice Bran & Rosemary Leaf Extracts provide deep hydration to strengthen hair without weighing it down.

Florence E.
Addison, TX
This product is great, I use it on dry hair about 20 minutes before washing my hair. I apply it everywhere but my roots. After rinsing it out and styling my hair- I am always impressed how smooth and soft my hair feels. I received a deluxe sample of this from my hair salon, but this is a steep price for a pre shampoo treatment. I wouldn't purchase this at $68.
Jessica L.
This product seems promising at first. I like that it came with a scooper so you don’t have to get your hands dirty and it melts very nicely. That was about it. I put it in my hair and it felt very heavy. I don’t think it absorbed well. It didn’t feel like it fully washed out even after 2 shampoos. It didn’t do much in terms of making my hair feel healthier or silkier. It was very expensive and it didn’t not perform up to the cost.
Alexis I.
Raleigh
I love everything Oribe but this one just wasn’t my favorite. A little really goes a long way because it is very heavy! You don’t want to apply this anywhere near your roots. But I do like the idea that you can place it on the ends of your hair prior to shampooing. You may need to shampoo twice though!
April B.
United States
Love love love it!!!!! My hair always feels amazing after I use this on my hair! I'm currently typing this review with b out in my hair! Tomorrow my platinum locks will feel silky smooth again #brandnewhair
Erika E.
Plainfield , IL
This product is great for a leave in treatment and you can sleep with it or go to the gym with it on and when washing make sure you wash your hair at least three times to get it out. It helped my split ends have me an endless shine, and gave my hair life again