Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil

by Oribe

#14 in Hair Oil

Shop Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this good for fine hair or does it make it oily and heavy?
Does this contain silicone?
Is this better when used on wet or dry hair?
Start your review of Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil!
grace S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by grace S.
It is a very light oil and I liked that very much, the smell is very soft and my hair is silky with a very nice shine
Martha O.
Chula Vista, CA
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Martha O.
Hi people of influenster I wanted to thank all the team for being able to send me this product ... My hair is way too long and is wavy , I needed a boost of shine and this is what I found in this oil .. it’s very effective , it feels like a soft butter and non sticky texture .. it really disappear of your hands when you are applying it .. and my hair felt so soft and shiny that I could barely believe it ... the quality is super good , the bottle is amazing is one of my favorite things .. and the price is a little bit expensive for just a hair oil .... but girl .... this quality is not just a hair oil ...... it’s more than that ... I highly recommend it , every person should have one of this . One more time , thankful for have it . #sephora #influenster #hair #beauty #oribe
Shana M.
Bronx, NY
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Shana M.
I love it. It left me hair feeling soft n moisturized, I look forward to using it again.
Marissa P.
Atlanta, GA
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Marissa P.
I'm completely sold on this hair oil. I have coarse, hard to manage, thick hair and this stuff has done wonders. I love how it feels, smells and works. I've told everyone to buy it and I'll definitely be purchasing it as a staple in my hair care routine.
Elsa K.
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Elsa K.
Literally this is so nice and lightweight! It keeps my hair hydrated, smelling nice, frizz free and shiny!
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Ebony W.
I absolutely loved this product. I didn’t really think that it would work on my hair but I was wrong. I used it as a hot oil treatment and my hair came out shiny and not too oily. The only thing I didn’t like was the applicator, because you don’t really have control on how to distribute it I your hair without making a mess on your clothes. Overall it was a good product and i will consider purchasing it
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Melissa V.
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Melissa V.
The Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Oil feels so luxurious on your hair, it gives your hair shine and helps get rid of dullness, dryness and frizz. It has an easy to use pump on the bottle and the oil is infused with amazing ingredients to keep your hair looking it’s best!
Erika F.
Los Angeles, CA
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Erika F.
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Erika F.
I love trying new hair products, and was excited to try the Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil for the first time! With the pandemic this last year, I went almost 1.5 years between haircuts (I have to travel to get my hairdresser, and was due for a trim when everything shut down last year!). I turned to hair oils to save my color-treated hair from dryness & split ends. This hair oil not only smells AMAZING, but also makes my hair feel so soft without feeling greasy! Now that I’ve finally cut my hair, I’m excited to see how it’ll work on actual healthy hair! Photo is a close up of my hair after growing out for 1.5 years, pre-haircut. I highlight 1-2 times/year and usually heat-style daily (but with the pandemic, went down to only styling on the weekends). Great product and will definitely continue to use this when I run out!
Christine M.
Santa Ana, CA
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Christine M.
I got this item from Influenster and have tried it on wet hair, damp hair, and in between styles and it’s been great. Is has a silky smooth texture, it smells good like lemon and takes care of flyaways. I would definitely purchase this item.
Amy F.
Appleton, WI
Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil uploaded by Amy F.
I enjoyed this product. I wanted to use it at least a handful of times to give a accurate review. I gave it a four star because it didn’t take my frizz away every time. It did the majority of times I used it. I did love that it made my hair so soft and shiny. I can tell it was hydrating to my hair. It also reminded me of going to the beach because of the smell. It kind of reminded me of suntan lotion. I didn’t care for how dark the bottle is. It was hard to read the directions.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jaylene H.
Cambridge, ON
il y a 2 mois
Is Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil worth the investment? ?
HEATHER C. il y a 2 mois