BY ORIBE

Instantly clean. Extend your blowout and prevent damage with our transformative dry shampoo.Absorbs product buildup, oil and impurities with translucent powders while soothing scalp and restoring strength and softness. Fragrance-retention technology means our signature scent stays with you all day.

How to Use: Shake well. Spray eight to ten inches from scalp. Tousle with fingers or brush through until product is completely absorbed. The result: clean, weightless, healthy hair.

Benefits:

• Translucent powders instantly absorb dirt and oil from hair and scalp
  • Does not add texture, grip or weight
  • Nourishes and fortifies dry, damaged hair
  • Maintains hair health and color vibrancy by extending blowout and prolonging time between styling
  • Hair is soft, smooth and touchable
  • Leaves hair with body and movement
  • Dermatologist-tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair
  • Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Translucent Starch Blend instantly absorbs dirt, oil, impurities and product buildup leaving hair feeling “just washed.”
  • Celery Seed Extract helps extend time between styling by reducing oil on the scalp.
  • Bamboo & Rice Silks leave hair instantly smooth and silky soft.
  • Myrrh Extract nourishes and fortifies dry, damaged hair.
  • Lavender & Chamomile moisturizes and hydrates to soothe a dry, itchy scalp.
  • Fragrance-Retention Technology prolongs our signature scent so it lasts throughout the day.

• been thinking of getting this but not sure if it's worth ...5 Answers
  • I got this in my ipsy bag this month. Is this safe for co...1 Answers
  • Favorite attribute of this dry shampoo?2 Answers
Heather B.
Akron, OH
My Ipsy box was on point this month. 3 of the 5 products (so far) are seriously my new go-to. The Oribe Gold Lust dry shampoo is one of the three. I have long brown hair and have been trying to get out of the "wash every day" routine, but it is SO hard because if I do not wash every day, my hair tends to look greasy. I have tried other dry shampoo in the past and have been disappointed. In fact, I haven't used a dry shampoo in years because I just didn't understand what the point was. This past week I traveled to spend the weekend with my mom and had my hands full by myself with the kids. I didn't have the time (and lets face it... I also didn't have the energy) to shower, but still wanted to look presentable for breakfast before heading back home. I just happened to remember that I had grabbed my Ipsy bag on my way out the door, so I grabbed the dry shampoo and tried it... and OMG. It looked like I was fresh out of the shower. My hair looked awesome. There was no weird powder residue, it smelled great, it was easy to massage into my roots and I felt so so much better. I even received a few compliments on my hair hahaha. Anyways, I highly recommend this product. It is seriously really great and has brought me back to the world of dry shampoo!
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I got this in my Ipsy bag. I was super excited when I saw it on my spoiler! I have to say I was a little let down. I’m a hair product junkie, and I love trying new dry shampoos. Since this one is so expensive and a “luxury” brand and something I would most likely never buy myself I couldn’t wait. It was just okay. It did smell good, but a lot of dry shampoos smell good. It didn’t seem to absorb oil that great for me, and was really heavy for my fine hair. My hair actually seemed to get dirtier as the day went on with this. The smell of it also didn’t seem to last on my hair. I would never purchase this, if i got it in my Ipsy again I would give it another try. It just wasn’t fantastic to me. I prefer my Redken or Amika over this.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Performance wise, this is my favorite dry shampoo. I’ve used NYM, Hask, Tresseme, and a few others, and I definitely prefer this. I have extremely dark hair and I LOVE that this doesn’t leave any white cast in my hair. It doesn’t have a scent and just leaves my hair looking fresher. I don’t need any extra volume or anything in my hair so I don’t have anything to say about that. My one problem with this dry shampoo is the price. It is significantly more expensive than other options, and I find it difficult to spend that much on a dry shampoo specifically. If price isn’t an issue and you’re just looking for a very effective product that is especially great for dark hair, this is your product!
Grace D.
Overland Park, KS
I've never been one to use dry shampoos because I have pretty thick hair that could use the extra oil, but I was impressed with this one that I got in my ipsy bag! I have brown hair, so the first bonus was it did not leave a white cast. It also did a good job of controlling oil in the back of my head (where it gets REALLY bad if I go 4+ days without a wash). I don't know if I would spend the $40+ on a full size can, but if you have dark hair and can spare the money, I think it would be worth the splurge!
Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
I received my ORIBE Gold Lust Dry Shampoo in one of my monthly BirchBoxes. Smelled great, worked the grease out of my hair and didn’t leave too much of a white residue. I only spray at the frame of my face and then brush into my hair. Looked freshly washed and blowed dried!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried. I always recommend this to my friends in search of a dry shampoo. It soaks up the oils in my hair so well without leaving that annoying white cast like many other dry shampoos and it’s so light it doesn’t weigh down my hair or feel like I have a ton of product in my hair after using this. And the smell is amazing. Worth the buy!
Stephanie C.
I received this in my november ipsy glam bag and Im not really a fan of dry shampoos and this one was okay. It didnt leave residue but I feel like it didnt do nothing to my hair, no volume or clean feeling on my scalp, it did smell very good but thats about it.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
I love this dry shampoo! Like many others, I got it as part of my Ipsy bag one month. It has a faint scent to it that's pleasant without being overwhelming and doesn't have that weird dry shampoo aerosol smell to it. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your hair looking chalky either. I just wish a full sized bottle wasn't so pricy!
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
This is my favorite dry shampoo! On the weeks I’m too busy to wash,dry, and style my hair I can easily get through the 4th day using this stuff. It does a fantastic job of bringing my dull hair back to life by erasing any oil, giving it more body, and giving my hair a nice shine that doesn’t look oily. I always have a bottle of this in my cabinet. Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
I love this dry shampoo! It sprays in so easily, leaves no residue, and actually makes my hair feel softer. I have very thick, naturally curly hair that is constantly frizzy due to Missouri's humidity. So, making my hair feel smooth and soft is no easy feat. Yes, this product is on the pricier side, but it's absolutely worth it!!
Nicole L.
Sydney
been thinking of getting this but not sure if it's worth the splurge or should I just stick with batiste?
Jamie Rose S.
I'm new to the dry shampoo trend, but I've been looking for the perfect formula for me and I am thinking this just might be it @influenster! For those of you who have used oribe, are their products scented? Is this their first dry shampoo launch or do they have previous ones? I can't wait to try this, I hope it get the chance to test it out #musttry
Caitlen C.
Ooohhhh I love oribe! I really want to try this! I wonder if it will leave a white cast in the hair
Jennifer H.
Jackson, KY
As a mom of two under 2, I have been looking for a dry shampoo product cause let's face it, there are some days I'm lucky to eat a meal, let alone get a shower, but the few I have tried leave a white residue making me look like I'm grey headed and it also feels heavy on my hair changing the texture from fine to coarse...I appreciate any feedback. Thanks :)
Sara F.
Orient, OH
Worth the hype? I typically use not your mothers in tapioca..

Space NK