BY ORIBE

Forget what you know about gel. This magical, gold-flecked potion with active moisturizing agents brings sophisticated hold with shine rather than stiffness. Gorgeous.

How to Use: Start with a dollop. Emulsify in hands. Work through damp hair. Air dry, blow out – your call.

Benefits:

• Luxe reinvention of gel
  • Gel for flexible hold; serum for moisture and natural luster
  • Heat-styling protection
  • Gold flecks reflect light for a sophisticated sheen
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe.

• A Novel Conditioning Polymer combines the properties of a conditioner with those of a styling agent, simultaneously providing control, conditioning, curl retention, shine and body
  • Creatine smoothes hair while protecting from damage caused by brushing, flat-ironing and blow-drying.
  • Corn, Wheat and Soy Microproteins are antiaging and moisturizing actives that repair, strengthen and protect from within.
  • Silk-Derived Glycoprotein forms a moisturizing and protective coating that imparts a long-lasting silky finish.
  • High-Tech Light-Reflective Gold Pearl leaves a sophisticated sheen.
  • Advanced Polymer protects from mechanical and thermal styling damage caused by brushing and blow-drying.

• Does this have a strong hold or does hair fall limp? is t...1 Answers
  • Is this good for scrunching naturally wavy/curly hair? I ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong hold or does hair fall limp? is t...1 Answers
Alexander W.
Alhambra, CA
The Oribe gel serum is great and provides great nourishment!

A few of my favorites:
+ Scent: lightly scented + perfect for weekly use
+ Texture: smooth consistency + applies into the hair smoothly
+ Effectiveness: this helps keep my hair soft + I trust it perform the same for many months

Overall, I do recommend this Oribe product if your hair seems a bit dry and could use a much needed moisture and volume boost!
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
This stuff is really good for you I love it so much that helps my hair Color come alive my color is black and then makes my hair feel good and has a good shine to it and yes I would tell other people about it you guys should just get it and use it and see if it works for you as it works for me
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
Oribe has to be my favorite brand for hair products. First of all, the products always have the most amazing scents. I honestly wish I could buy it as a perfume. Second, these products always leave my hair feeling amazingly silky and healthy
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
It’s so hard to find a product to use in thin, oily hair that doesn’t weigh it down or make it dull. This product adds volume without doing those things. The only downside is the cost - it’s pretty expensive, but a little goes a long way.
Danielle S.
Clay, NY
Love this product. So amazing. You won’t regret purchasing. Very effective for smoothing. Love the gel like feel no others have. Seems to last the entire day. This product works perfectly. No improvement needed. #oribeislife
Amanda S.
Martinsburg, WV
Oribe is a great brand I have used many of their products. The serum leaves your hair silky, shiny and more manageable. When your hair is dry like mine it is great to find a product like this that make your hair feel and looks healthier.
Jennifer M.
Love Oribe products. They work so well with my hair. You only need a little so it lasts a long time. Has a very nice scent and it is not too overwhelming. It is expensive but your hair is worth it. It makes your hair look like you just came out of the salon.
Janette A.
Lynchburg, VA
Oribe makes incredible products! Anytime i use them, my hair is better for it. They smell amazing, feel amazing - the only hang up for me is the prices 😬 SO expensive. One day I’ll get over that and purchase but for now it’s my treat when i get my hair done at a salon.
Taina P.
I wish I didn’t spend all the money this cost. I bought it at the salon, and I knew I should have, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. It gives my hair more of a cast than I’d like and weighs my curls down at the crown.
Chelsea N.
Everything from Oribe smells amazing!! I like their sprays more than their gels/creams, however. But this gel is quite nice, I would probably repurchase it when I run out, unless I’ve found something I like better by then.
Anya P.
Does this have a strong hold or does hair fall limp? is texture like a gel or a serum?
Tabatha S.
Malmö, Skane
Does this product have the same scent as their dry texturizing spray?
Anya P.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good for scrunching naturally wavy/curly hair? I used the curl gloss from oribe but didn't feel enough control.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Does this work great for limp fine hair?