Oribe Free Styler Working Hairspray uploaded by Jessica S.Oribe Free Styler Working Hairspray uploaded by Miranda F.

BY ORIBE

The stylist’s tool of choice, this ultra-fine, ultra-dry mist can be layered, styled and reworked to perfection. Spray over finished looks for light, brushable hold with a touchable, satin finish.

How to Use: Shake and spray to add light hold. Shape and reshape as desired. Finish with a final mist to set styles.

Benefits:

• Workable, crushable control with light hold
  • Can be layered with other products for stronger hold
  • Ultra-dry, satin finish
  • Strengthens hair to prevent breakage
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride
  • Color and keratin treatment safe
  • UV protection for hair
  • Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Flexible Polymer Blend gives light styling hold with a brushable, satin finish.
  • Ginseng Root Extract prevents breakage by promoting healthy hair.
  • Kukui Seed Oil moisturizes and provides a protective barrier against environmental stressors and free radical damage.
  • Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil strengthens and promotes elasticity while adding softness to each strand.

Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Where do I begin....  This smells amazing ! Like you just walked out the shower !   it feels so light!  Not at all heavy .   When you look at the description of this product , it is true.  My hair feels light , good , and not frizzy , you don't even notice I'm wearing it.   Definitely buy this , compared to the cheap brands , what a huge difference !
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this hair spray sample in my allure beauty box. This spray smells ok, it is meant for light and shaping of your hair for styling. This hair spray is very expensive, I'm gldi for the same. Yet the price alone is a bit too much. I can get a holding spray for 1/4 of the price.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
This hairspray is incredible! It smells so good and isn’t real sticky like others I’ve used! I was a little skeptical at first, because it is a bit expensive, but it’s so worth it! My hair is so manageable with this hairspray and it has really helped to tame flyaways.
Tiffany S.
I normlly dont use hair sprays but I need some gold when I add volume to my pixie cut, and this stuff is amazing! Even in the crazy wind we have gotten here in Colorado, my hair stayed perfectly! I would recommend to a friend!
Erica C.
Portland, OR
The smell is awful, it doesn’t offer much other than the fact that it has an alcohol content from being a hair spray and can seal the cuticle while drying out the hair. My haircut provides texture and this doesn’t help show it at all
Breanna H.
I got this in my allure beauty box and I was so excited to try it because I’ve only heard amazing things about Oribe products. Unfortunately this just doesn’t do it for me. I do like how lightweight it is and it does smell good.. but it puts my hair in knots!! It makes it it super hard to brush through at the end of the day. Plus that price tag!! Insane. I would recommend trying L’Oréal Elnett for a similar, but better hairspray!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I have the deluxe 1.0 oz can. It’s adorable. I got it in one of my beauty boxes I ordered online so idk the retail price but I’d say it’s worth it. And it works great
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Absolutely love this! My daughter has hair that cannot be tamed or contained but this hairspray is amazing! I put her hair up at 6:30am, spray it (heavily), and by shower time at 7:30, the majority of her hair is still in the hair tie... quite the feat!! I love that the scent isn’t super overpowering and her hair doesn’t feel hard/crispy.
Summer B.
I got a sample of this in my Allure beauty box and I actually really really like it! I love the way it holds my hair but doesn't leave it feeling/looking crunchy!! I will definitely be purchasing a the full size!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Oribe Free Styler Working hairspray!

It has a strong hold that still lets me reshape my style if I need to!

There is no crunchy feeling either!