BY ORIBE

A weightless way to prime hair for styling, as well as revitalize your look. This nutrient-rich conditioning spray builds in shine and detangles, all while providing anti-static thermal protection and improving the health of the hair.

How to Use: Spray on wet or dry hair before styling, or anytime as a style refresher.

Benefits:

• Weightless, alcohol free formula that provides anti-static benefits.
  • A versatile product that can be used as a primer, leave-in conditioner, style-refreshing spray, heat-styling spray or a cutting lotion.
  • High levels of proteins, emollients and conditioning agents add shine and softness.
  • Offers heat-styling protection.
  • As a cutting lotion, calms and softens hair and gives scissors a smooth glide.
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Geranium, Lavender and Chamomile Extracts gently moisturize, keeping hair looking healthy and hydrated.
  • Green Tea Extract strengthens and nourishes the hair, preventing split ends and protecting the hair from environmental damage.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body and shine.
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 and other conditioning agents soften, moisturize and strengthen hair, while building body, increasing shine and adding combability.
  • Cetrimonium Chloride provides conditioning and antistatic properties.
  • Multi-layered UV Protection System delivers long-lasting UV protection and protects hair from the harmful effects of the sun.

Hallie D.
Kennesaw, GA
Oribe Foundation Mist is one of my must have products. It is a little pricey but it's totally worth it. It helps my hair holdup style. It's the perfect base product to build on. I would definitely by this product again.
Octavia T.
Not impressed at all. With a price of over $20, this product should have blown me away. I bought it mainly to detangle and it actually made my hair harder to comb. I must have superbly, amazingly healthy hair because every time I buy a product that says it will make my hair shine, give it body and make it look healthy, I always feel like the results are just blah. My hair is in pretty good shape, but I did want something to make it easier to comb and leave it a tab bit hydrated. My hair was unmanageable and had less shine than it normally does. This was not work the money.
Ivan S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Oribe Foundation Mist is my go-to pre blow dry spray. It preps your hair for the heating elements and magically makes your other products work even better. I prefer this product over Bumble & Bumble Prep. Yes, it's pricey, however, it does last a long time.
Jillian B.
Englewood
Love when i get my hair done and they use this it makes me feel like a million bucks! I feel that it makes my hair fuller, and feel lighter and that it keeps its shape better then others. I have fine, thin hair.
Good for my hair and its make it nice and shiny it's very nice products no I didn't meet my expectations  it's very good and for the others i see this work me yes its nice and i like it thank you so much  and you I recommend it for the others people to try it
Christina C.
Wellington, FL
Lightweight conditioning and deranged for my fine hair. Smells great like all oribe products. Doesn’t weigh my hair down and provides protection
leonela g.
Is perfect does not hurt the skin is super fast for the color is outstanding in a few minutes you can see the color going down ls recommend
Cameron S.
Great best product of its kind out there ut really helped me and great value I highly recommend that you use this product and you will see the benefits if your hezetating don't just buy it and let the product amaze you worth it in my opinion I give it a 10 out of 10 so why not try it

Kohl's