Oribe Foundation Mist

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Foundation Mist. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Foundation Mist!
Brandy A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I absolutley loved this product! It had such a great smell and was perfect in my hair! It is a must have for me now
Tammy  T.
The scent is beautiful and natural, It is also fabulous of adding shine, texture and smoothness while preventing frizz in a humid southern coastal area, which is miraculous. If your hair is fragile and not up to frequent washing, you could go three days or more without having to shampoo. It holds its shape and even stands up to multiple stylings. It's an essential hair care product. Oribe Foundation Mist is simply the best all-in-one, healthy, luxury product out there.
Octavia T.
Not impressed at all. With a price of over $20, this product should have blown me away. I bought it mainly to detangle and it actually made my hair harder to comb. I must have superbly, amazingly healthy hair because every time I buy a product that says it will make my hair shine, give it body and make it look healthy, I always feel like the results are just blah. My hair is in pretty good shape, but I did want something to make it easier to comb and leave it a tab bit hydrated. My hair was unmanageable and had less shine than it normally does. This was not work the money.
Amori J.
Madison, WI
I would definitely recommend this product for your foundation it brings in those hydration to your face and also sets the foundation I will definitely will recommend the packaging is also nice I love the bottle that it’s in
Barbara K.
Pompano Beach, FL
This spray is an essential for any colour treated hair, this protects, adds shines and is not heavy or bulky to the hair weighing it down. Some sprays feel greasy on the hair shaft but this is brilliant and lightweight. spray on damp hair or on dry hair before straightening or curling.
Princess Z.
Anderson
The spray puts it all together it's not shiny its dry when you put it on so it does not make your face greasy
Christian O.
Austin, TX
THE BEST SMELL! I love Oribe, this mist helps my hair look and smell fresh. I use it to help get my hair ready for a night out when I don’t have time to re-do it at the end of the day
Jillian B.
Englewood
Love when i get my hair done and they use this it makes me feel like a million bucks! I feel that it makes my hair fuller, and feel lighter and that it keeps its shape better then others. I have fine, thin hair.
Good for my hair and its make it nice and shiny it's very nice products no I didn't meet my expectations  it's very good and for the others i see this work me yes its nice and i like it thank you so much  and you I recommend it for the others people to try it
Ivan S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Oribe Foundation Mist is my go-to pre blow dry spray. It preps your hair for the heating elements and magically makes your other products work even better. I prefer this product over Bumble & Bumble Prep. Yes, it's pricey, however, it does last a long time.

Looking for your answer?