Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

Shop Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What are the primary benefits of this spray?
Does this leave a crusty texture?
Can Oribe Dry texturizing spray be used as a dry shampoo??
Start your review of Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray!
Bridget R.
Pearl River, NY
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Bridget R.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Bridget R.
I’m really impressed by this texturizing spray! I have fine oily hair and this spray adds lift, absorbs oil, and makes it look as though my hair has more texture. The scent of this spray is also really nice and fresh. While this product is expensive, I would purchase it again!
Hillary  H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Hillary  H.
Seriously hands down one of the best texturizing sprays I’ve ever used!! I LOOOOVE ORIBE products! I cannot get enough of them
Purva D.
Santa Clara
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Purva D.
I tried this spray at a salon for the first time and was impressed by it from that moment. My hair smells beautiful after every use and the smell lasts for a day or two, it adds a little volume to my hair and makes it fluffy. Would buy it again!
Lauren M.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Lauren M.
I received this in my most recent Birchbox. I’ve always been a Batiste Clean & Classic Original kinda person. I have a LOT of hair and so dry shampoo is just part of the game. This is a nice product. It absorbs oil well and doesn’t leave the white cast/residue that Batiste does when you first apply it. My one complaint is - and I’m not sure if this is an issue with the bottle I have or with all the bottles - is that it took holding down the button with both thumbs to get the product to come out. Overall, the product applied easily and evenly once I got it going and doesn’t leave a heavy scent. It absorbed the oil on my scalp with no residue and this size bottle is perfect for travel. However, due to the difference in cost, I’ll likely stick with my Batiste.
Eva S.
Lakewood , WA
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Eva S.
This is a must when curling my hair!! Im obsessed with the aroma & love how this product gives me texture without feeling stiff or sticky. I’m completely Oribe obsessed!!!
Jackie C.
Irvine, CA
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Jackie C.
I started my Oribe addiction with this spray. The spray has a lovely, light scent, adds volume and texture, helps your style last longer, and even acts like a dry shampoo and revives your style the next day! It’s pricey but a little goes a long way and it lasts!
Cherie  S.
Clinton, TN
This is a great texturizing spray that helps create gorgeous styles. Easy to use. Provides excellent definition and easy to style. Layers are more defined and style stays put fairly long. Could use a little more hold but overall a great dry texture product. Hair is soft and not stiff.
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,174 reviews
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
I received the Oribe dry shampoo texturizing spray in exchange for my honest review. I’ve used this product several times by now. I think it’s a great product and it has worked really well for me. This product works best on hair that hasn’t been washed in a day to a few days. The scent is very nice and fresh scented. Unlike other dry shampoos, it doesn’t leave the white residue behind. It is a dry shampoo/hairspray, so you can style your hair after using it. For me, I use dry shampoo just to relieve the grease and oil from my hair, but to be able to style it in addition is a nice bonus. It does give my hair texture and volume too. I definitely recommend this product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Mikhala P.
Aurora, CO
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Mikhala P.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Mikhala P.
Personally very happy with this spray! I needed something that was good while styling but not quite as strong as an actual hairspray and this fits the bill perfectly. I didn’t know something like this existed!!!! It’s great to use for some volume and to help your hair hold its style but it also soaks up the oil in your hair in a similar way as a dry shampoo. I really like it because it added some oomf to my hair which can fall flat, and curling it was easier and stayed longer than it usually does. Also smells amazing, so for me- 10/10! obsessed!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Michelle M.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Michelle M.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I, along with many others, have been wanting to try this aluminum can of pixie dust! For years, I thought it was just a “unicorn” ; meant for only fabulous and beautiful people shopping up and down Rodeo Dr. while carrying $20K designer handbags. I can honestly say, I thought I would never purchase it, ever. I couldn’t justify it. Plus, I didn’t want to be disappointed. Well, fast forward years later and I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase it for myself. Needless to say, all the rumors were true. As the outside packaging says, it’s not only a texturizing finishing spray, it’s an amazing alternative to a dry shampoo. The smell is divine, to me at least. If you are sensitive to smells, you probably won’t like this, as the scent is quite potent. My hair is as fresh as a daisy for 3-4 days and doesn’t make my scalp itch at all. I have #curly #frizzy hair, and whether I leave my hair curly, smooth, voluminous or somewhere in between, Orbie always comes through for me. I’ll never go back to anything else. EVER! I can’t wait to try other products from the range. The Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is quite pricey, but it’s hecking fabulous and totally worth it! #Orbie #texturizingspray #smoothhair #curlyhair #stylingproducts #voluminous #nextdayhair #bighair #bighairdontcare #hair

213 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allie L.
Toledo, OH
il y a 10 mois
Jimmy L. il y a 10 mois
The closest I’ve gotten to it is the CHI® Magnified Finishing Spray - the one in a purple spray can. The scent is different though. This one reminds me of bumblegum and it can be a tad strong. But the texturising effect is somewhat similar.
Sara C.
St. Albert, AB
il y a un an
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray does anyone use this as a dry shampoo?
Dana K. il y a un an