Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

Bigger, better, full-on glamorous hair. This invisible dry hair spray builds in incredible volume and sexy texture. Patented polymers absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights).

How to Use: Shake. Spray where you want volume. Style to desired finish and hold. A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo.

Benefits:

• A revolutionary (invisible) dry spray for incredible volume
  • For sultry texture and sexy lift
  • A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo
  • Absorbs oil at the roots without powdery residue
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photo-aging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Zeolite Crystallines behave like tiny sponges to absorb and trap dirt, oils and odors.
  • Kiwi and Passion Flower Extracts deliver antioxidants more powerful than those found in green tea. They help to maintain moisture balance and protect color.
  • Ginger Root Extract, derived from Hawaiian White Ginger, promotes circulation, adds shine, and softens hair.
  • Mango Extract, rich in antioxidants and vitamins, hydrates, smoothes, and nourishes the hair.
  • A Unique Copolymer Blend allows hairstyles to hold longer.
  • Sunflower Seed Extract delivers incredible shine while providing color protection.
  • Humectants add shine and body while repairing damaged hair.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, adding body and shine.
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract hydrates, smoothes, and nourishes hair.

How much does this usually cost?
Can it be used with wet hair?
I’ve always wanted to try this, but the price tag always scares me away. Is it really worth the $$$?
Start your review of Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Myers, FL
Absolutely LOVE this product! For reference, my hair is bleached, dry, thin and it refuses to hold curl more than an hour or so. The heat and humidity are brutal on hair here in Florida as well. I can use this before or after curling on dry hair and it helps so much! Definitely holds my curl for hours and I am able to have great volume as well. It’s also great for styling as it gives your hair some grab, so if I want to put it in an updo or French braid it really helps to use this as normally my hair is so slippery i have a hard time getting it to stay up and have a lot of hairs that will come loose from the style. I used to use hairspray before curling but the style and curls would still fall out just from me trying to run my fingers thru my hair loosening up the crunchy parts from the hair spray. I actually look forward to doing my hair now!
Houston
This texturizing spray is amazing!! Doesn’t matter your hair color or hair type; dry texture spray works for all. But my friends please keep in mind this is not a ‘dry shampoo’ meant to clean your hair. This is meant to soak up some oil and/or provide you with enough texture to lift even the teeny tiniest of hair strands. The best way to use this is on freshly shampooed and blow dried hair. The reason for this is because it will help to extend your blowouts for days. Yes, I said days. The only real downside is if you have a sensitive scalp this product slightly irritates my scalp around day 3, but I’m pretty sensitive. The only reason to get the small can is for travel. Get the big girl because she will get used. You can also use DT to add texture to the ends of your hair or to pull apart your braids.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Oribe May be highly expensive, but my recommendation is joining the loyalist program at Bloomingdale’s where you can catch deals, or even joining the order of a mailing list on their webpage and buying the box set because not only is this product amazing the entire gold last line is. So is their signature line. I have been using all or away and two other brands on my hair since I bleached it for the first time in my life six months ago and my hair is in better condition now than it was before I did anything to it. This dry texturizing spray takes over as a dry shampoo, and gives you that lived in, sex hair look. It is the best on the market. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
Rosamond, CA
I cannot say enough good things about Oribe! The only downfall is the price point. It’s rather expensive. However, this is an absolutely amazing product. The smell is one of my favorites + I always get so many compliments on how my hair smells whenever I use this. Being that I have very fine, flat, waist-length hair, a texturizing spray is exactly what I need. I spray this on my roots, then lift + give my hair a good tousle. Leaves my hair looking so voluptuous! Love that it doesn’t weigh down my fine hair, make it feel like I have a ton of product in my hair and it doesn’t cause my hair to get oily. Highly recommend!
Richardson, TX
I not think I could say enough good things about this product. This was the first Oribe product I used and everything I use from them has changed my life. No I’m not being dramatic either, when my hair looks good, I feel amazing and the dry texturizing spray takes my silky hair to new levels. I use this most when I curl my hair, to give it body and texture. If I’m running around and my hair starts to feel a little limp again, I just give it a good fluffing and it’s right back to how it was, when I first sprayed this into my hair. If you are looking for a #holygrailproduct then this is it.
Minneapolis , MN
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Bhad B.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Obsessed with the Oribe Haircare line specifically the styling products. The dry texture spray is like no other. From the beautiful packaging, to the hand crafted signature scent this dry texture spray keeps getting better. The actual product is dry formula , so it doesn't leave any tacky or powdery residue behind. From beachy bouncy texture or super sculpted avant garde your hair will not be whimpy or weak, and you won't have buildup and residue left behind. Just super amazing brushable buildable texture Oribe
Grimes, IA
I purchased this in a set from Oribe with the dry shampoo, this brand will be #1 for me for hair care forever!!! The smells of the products are beyond amazing. This texture spray is out of this world!! It gives my thick hair so much volume and bounce in my hair when I use it makes it look like I just got a fresh blow out. The scent lingers for days which I love. The spray is so fine and never had problems with it coming out funky like cheaper brands. Definitely pick up if you ever want to try a new one you’ll be hooked!!!
Minneapolis, MN
My cousin introduced me to this texturizing spray at a hair salon she frequented regularly. I no joke had to buy the travel size bottle on the spot because it smelled so good (smell is a big deciding factor for me). The product itself is comparable to Ouai’s texturizing spray. It doesn’t weigh down my hair or make it greasy or clumpy feeling, and gives my hair a ton of volume after I let it air dry and spray this on. Would recommend the travel size for starting off if you’re unsure—it lasted me a few months!
Olathe, KS
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray uploaded by Nicole P.
I am a huge fan of Oribe products, this one included! The smell is great and the spray comes out in an even fine mist and never feels like it is spraying unevenly. I use this on days when I have just freshly washed my hair and need something extra to make it a little more “piecey” and added some texture. It is expensive but I would definitely recommend.
Clawson, MI
This stuff is amazing. For me, it works as a dry shampoo and a texture spray. It gives my hair so much volume and I seriously can go 5 day without washing my hair when I use this stuff. It is a little drying, but my hair tends to get oily quickly and is fine, so I don't mind it making my hair feel a little dry. My only complaint is that it's pricey so I only splurge on it once in a while and ration the spray for my special events. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

169 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...