BY ORIBE #1 in Texturizing Spray

Bigger, better, full-on glamorous hair. This invisible dry hair spray builds in incredible volume and sexy texture. Patented polymers absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights).

How to Use: Shake. Spray where you want volume. Style to desired finish and hold. A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo.

Benefits:

• A revolutionary (invisible) dry spray for incredible volume
  • For sultry texture and sexy lift
  • A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo
  • Absorbs oil at the roots without powdery residue
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photo-aging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Zeolite Crystallines behave like tiny sponges to absorb and trap dirt, oils and odors.
  • Kiwi and Passion Flower Extracts deliver antioxidants more powerful than those found in green tea. They help to maintain moisture balance and protect color.
  • Ginger Root Extract, derived from Hawaiian White Ginger, promotes circulation, adds shine, and softens hair.
  • Mango Extract, rich in antioxidants and vitamins, hydrates, smoothes, and nourishes the hair.
  • A Unique Copolymer Blend allows hairstyles to hold longer.
  • Sunflower Seed Extract delivers incredible shine while providing color protection.
  • Humectants add shine and body while repairing damaged hair.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, adding body and shine.
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract hydrates, smoothes, and nourishes hair.

Victoria Y.
Watertown
First off, this product is insanely expensive. BUT, I love it with all my heart.

I know that sounds a bit extreme, but I am a huge fan of this texturizing spray. It smells amazing and it's pretty unique. I know there are dozens, if not, hundreds, of products on the market promising to do the same thing, but I can promise you that they don't offer the weightless and effortless texture that Oribe's dry texturizing spray does. It doesn't leave my hair crunchy or dry feeling and you don't need a lot to get really fluffy and piecey hair.

This gives my hair volume without build up like other sprays, pommades, dry shampoos, and spritzers do. I have medium to thick hair that is limp and lifeless. I don't like using a lot of product in my hair, and I've tried a lot of other products that promise to give hair volume without weighing it down or drying out the scalp, and none of them deliver the way Oribe does.

There's a good reason why this is a cult favorite. It's like an ultra light hold hairspray without the stickiness. The scent they use is utterly intoxicating and it lingers without being too overpowering. I know a lot of others like using dry shampoo as an alternative, but I can't use them. They always leave overcast in my hair and it always feels like I just ran my scalp through a pile of chalk. Plus, every dry shampoo I've tried (even Oribe's) sets off my allergies longer after being used (i.e. during the day or at bed time).

While it is expensive, it is worth every penny. You don't need a lot. If you spray too much, your hair will feel a bit dry. The unique scent is also more reason to purchase it in my opinion. Hope this helps!
Caitlin M.
Staff
This is considered a holy grail product among many hairstylists and fellow beauty writers. And I gotta say, it's pretty darn good.

I will preface this by saying, I did not use this as a dry shampoo per say. I found it more suitable for my volumizing needs. Now, my hair already has quite a bit of volume and natural wave to it. But on days where I've skipped a wash and let some of the natural oils build up thus making my long hair a little lifeless, this is a lifesaver.

For me, a few sprays at the root and throughout the shaft of the hair was all I needed. I have super long hair and it revived my volume and gave me the texture my hair has on day 1.

My sole complaint about this is kind of a silly one, because I'm complaining that it did exactly what it is supposed to. I didn't love the feel of my hair after spraying. My hair felt too chalky and too textured. (I know, I know!) That said it looked great and I could very easily get over my woes by simply not touching my hair :)
Aislynn C.
I 100% recommend this! Not only does it give me so much volume and body it also holds my curls so I don’t have to pack on a lot hair products. It last all day, you can scrunch your hair a certain way and it’ll stay like that because it gives you that texture that you need, that grip in other words. I am on my second bottle and I will keep using because it works wonders. & let’s talk about the smell, it smells amazing as well, obsessed with the smell!
Sarah B.
I really love this texturizing spray. If you really want something to give your hair some scrunchiness and sass, this would’ve my go-to. It is quite up there in price which is why I only gave it a 4-Star. The full size bottle is $46, and that’s a bit much for a texturizing spray for someone like me who prefers to spend big bucks on technology or home repairs. But if you really want a high end brand, I would go for this one. It definitely leaves your hair feeling and looking extra texturized but not crunchy. It’s a bit dryer than a sea salt spray, but it gives you the look of texture.
Lindsay G.
Are you even serious charging 44 $ for this? I don't get it.  That's way too expensive, and honestly if I really like it, and it was awesome, I wouldn't complain too much about the price, but I can't imagine any hair spray being worth 44 $.  I definitely will never buy this (I had a sample size from Birchbox).  It made my hair feel a little sticky, and that's about it.  It didn't do much of anything else. I've heard people rave about this, but I just don't get it.
Kellie C.
This spray is such a favorite it’s a little bit expensive so that’s why I was mad small one but it’s great leaves your hair very fun and very texturize and you don’t really need a lot little bit goes a long very long way but I love what it does to your hair kind of just does whatever do your hair and everything looks great in the end and like I said a little bit goes a long ways don’t use too much but definitely if you haven’t tried it deafly try it to great product
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
First time ever using this , first thing I noticed was the scent , it smells great . Like you walked out of the salon feeling great smell.   Next thing I noticed is it's very light going on your hair , not like other brands that make your hair feel weighted down . Then I noticed how I can take care of fly aways. I noticed no frizz. I can still play around with my hair and it also feels clean !   Awesome product !!!!
Caroline K.
If your loose waves haven’t been christened by Oribe’s texturing spray.. it’s time to hit up your hair girl with that “can I speak the manager” because Sharon did not come to play today! Really though, as someone with naturally wavy hair, this can make two or three curled pieces of hair, three days worth of dry shampoo and a walk of a shame become your strut to brunch with the girls - and they’ll all be asking for your secrets on your do.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
First off, Oribe has got the fragrance DOWN. All of their products smell absolutely freaking amazing! I have the travel size of this and it has lasted me well over a year. I usually use it when i blow dry or straighten my hair and spray it into my roots and tease with my fingers. Definitely my favorite texturizing spray of all times. Oribe is one of my favorite hair care brands. I typically don't splurge on hair products because I usually let my hair stay as is but I will splurge for Oribe any day.
Senia F.
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this product! I received a sample size in a sub box and was very disappointed when it ran out. It smells like royalty and works better than any other spray I've ever tried. Does not make your hair look dirty or make your hair crispy like hairspray. It's light and soft, but works for what it's meant for! I just really wish it was more affordable!!
Gladys A.
Does this smell good?
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
I have been very interested in this product. does it leave your hair powdery?
Blanca C.
Does this product actually give you a lot of volume?
Jennifer C.
How much is this stuff and where can you buy it?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How would I use this product since I got it in a birch box and I haven't tried since I got it

Kohl's