BeautyHairHair ProductsOribe
Dry Styling Collection Set

Oribe Dry Styling Collection Set

by Oribe

Oribe celebrates artistic expression through a collaboration with Los Angeles-based Block Shop Textiles. The four original works of art were hand-printed by fifth-generation master craftspeople in India, using carved wooden blocks and natural dyes on paper handmade from cotton rag. These limited-edition prints play upon the timeless theme of balance though arcs and stripes that are vibrant, harmonious and optimistic. The Oribe 2019 Holiday box sets are made from 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) paper. Internal tray is made from 100% biodegradable and renewable plant fiber, produced at zero emission and zero waste to landfill manufacturing facilities. Bigger, better, full-on glamorous hair. This invisible dry hair spray builds in incredible volume and sexy texture. Patented polymers absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights). For even more volume Thick Dry Finishing Spray inflates hair for extra thickness and lushness. ? DRY TEXTURIZING SPRAY, 8.5OZ ? DRY TEXTURIZING SPRAY TRAVEL, 2.2OZ ? THICK DRY TRAVEL, 2.2OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Dry Styling Collection Set!
Tiffany  I.
Scottsdale, AZ
Oribe Dry Styling Collection Set I have long blonde thin hair and I purchased this when I was working out and got ready at the gym so I wanted to start using dry shampoo for a refresher. It was like any other dry shampoo so I can’t give it a high rating. The shine missed was a bit too oily on my thin hair. The texturing spray it was probably the best it did give me instant root lift With good hold and it was a refreshing scent.
Ana A.
Elmhurst, NY
Devuelve ciento por ciento vitalidad a mi cabello me encanta lo usaría toda la vida me gusta mucho no puedo decir nada malo de este producto
Angelo B.
skipwith Virginia
This dry styling set works wonders on your hair I absolutely love this product and when I have enough money I will purchase again
Gabby P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My hair never looks better than when I style with my Oribe products. Go light or add a bit more for a grittier feeling that gives you volume and hold throughout the day without making your hair feel gross and dirty. And it smells amazing!
Sibil  M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
The product works just fine. There’s a lot of cheaper options that work better. My issue is the nozzle which doesn’t spray evenly of a fine, concentrated mist
Rae D.
Baltimore, MD
Oribe makes my favorite dry spray! It adds volume to my hair while also absorbing the oil. I get that fun, textured look that’s hard to do with my fine hair. The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because it’s so expensive!
ashley N.
CA
I love the dry shampoo from Oribe. It doesn’t leave a white cast on my hair nor does it leave my hair feeling gross. Only downside of the product is the price.
Kayla S.
Lansing
The Oribe sets are such a good deal so if you have the chance definitely pick one up. I love their dry shampoo and texturing spray, they both as volume and smell amazing.
julia S.
bluffton
I love this that it is a little pricey but worth it everything comes in it and everything is useful for your hair I found it to be very good
Jennifer H.
Angola, IN
Top notch product!! Definitely worth the price!! I was hesitant at first but so glad I bought it!

Looking for your answer?