Oribe Curl Shaping Mousse uploaded by Megan W.

BY ORIBE

This call to curls locks in locks while leaving them supple and shiny—never stiff. Sealed-in moisture and hydrating frizz resistance are the light-as-air pièce de résistance.

How to Use: Shake it up, mousse it into damp hair, diffuse or simply air-dry.

Benefits:

• Shapes, defines and holds curls
  • Adds body and bounce
  • Prevents frizz and provides humidity resistance and heat protection
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein moisturizes and conditions hair.
  • Sweet Almond Oil nourishes and protects hair while adding natural luster.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body, shine and thermal protection.
  • Wheat Amino Acids increase the hair’s ability to retain moisture and impart shine to damaged, dull hair.

Carley O.
Awesome mousse that boosts curls without the crunch! The smell is also amaaaazing. Definitely a luxury hair product that delivers beautiful results. I wish I could use it daily, but it's so expensive so I use it sparingly!
Tati P.
Panorama City, CA
My curly locks are not easily tamed but this mousse gives them volume hydration and just makes my hair look thicker without feeling heavy and the smell is pure citrus 😊 I purchased it from Beautylish my go to since they ship faster the customer service is amazing
Apryl C.
Dallas TX
This product is wonderful! The foam was light and smells soooo good! It's a higher end product and worked really well on providing body to my hair. It's a bit pricing but a great splurge.
Devyn H.
Leesburg VA
I have super curly hair and really liked this product! It tamed my crazyyy curls. It kept frizz away which was also a big plus for me! I enjoyed the scent!
Megan W.
Atlanta, GA
I enjoy this product! I use it on my hair fresh out of the shower and it dries well. It gets greasy after more than 1 day though.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer this over the curl cream from Oribe? Is there more control?