Oribe Curl Shaping Mousse

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Curl Shaping Mousse at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

I Have thick 2C curls... would this be worth it to enchants my curls?
[product:dove-curls-defining-mousse-7-oz] I have really think and long hair, I am wondering if this product will hold curls in my hair or if it is a good product for curls?
Do you prefer this over the curl cream from Oribe? Is there more control?
Start your review of Oribe Curl Shaping Mousse!
Evelyn C.
Charleston,SC
Oribe Curl Shaping Mousse uploaded by Evelyn C.
I use to hate wearing mousse in my hair. This mousse is light weight but has a perfect hold on my curls. My hair is not too crunchy. The best part is that my hands are not sticky after applying
Tyler S.
The oribe curl shaping mousse leaves your hair bouncy and fresh all day! My clients love the long lasting wear they get from it!
Megan W.
Atlanta, GA
Oribe Curl Shaping Mousse uploaded by Megan W.
I enjoy this product! I use it on my hair fresh out of the shower and it dries well. It gets greasy after more than 1 day though.
Kellie P.
W Springfield, MA
I love this to keep my curls all day long after I take a shower. Its a great smelling product. So I love using it. It can be pricey but well worth the price.
Dominique V.
Hartsdale, NY
I love this mousse for my curly hair! It has a nice hold and gives enough volume at the roots.
Ilana B.
My favorite finishing product for my curls. Creates a soft lightweight hold and smells amazing.
Ashante E.
Sunrise, FL
This mousse is just ok in my opinion. I don't necessarily think it is for my specific curl pattern because while it gives slight hold, it doesn't help my curls to clump. Once my hair dries it doesn't have a unified shape, my curls all dry differently and has an overall frizzy appearance.
Devyn H.
Leesburg VA
I have super curly hair and really liked this product! It tamed my crazyyy curls. It kept frizz away which was also a big plus for me! I enjoyed the scent!
Shelby H.
springwoods plaza dr
Such great mouse! Smells amazing and keeps a hold all day. I think that it's worth the price and I'd buy it again. Just wish more came in the bottle. Oribe products are fav and I love that they have a curls lime now!! All curly girls need to try this.
Christine R.
Love love love the scent of this product - I use this when I want to have a little luxury in my haircare routine. It's not CGM friendly but my curly/wavy hair still likes it and it has light/medium hold. I usually use with a gel on top for more hold. Would repurchase.