Oribe Curl Gloss Hydration & Hold

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Curl Gloss. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I went to two different store employees on two separate occasions who both recommended this product but for the price I spent... I'm not 100% sold. Does anyone use this with another product? How do you use this product? Alone, I don't feel this product has enough control.
Start your review of Oribe Curl Gloss Hydration & Hold!
Gena A.
Birmingham, AL
Oribe Curl Gloss Hydration & Hold uploaded by Gena A.
This product is AMAZING! It smells so good and leaves my curls SOFT and springy. It doesn’t leave your hair crunchy if you accidentally use too much either! I’m seriously in love with this whole line! It can be pricey but it lasts so long and you don’t need much at all!
SkynCara L.
Oribe Curl Gloss Hydration & Hold uploaded by SkynCara L.
Oribe Curl Gloss Hydration & Hold uploaded by SkynCara L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Amazing! I wish I’d discovered this long ago! I find this works perfectly for my fine curly hair. It doesn’t weigh it down, nor does it make my hair crunchy. This product completely lives up to its description. I find I have the best results when I use a couple small drops and mix it with 2 pumps of it’s a 10 miracle leave in. I always use this cocktail, and I receive so many compliments on my curls. To think I was once self conscious of my curls and felt cursed ! For me, it seems often products or lack of products dictate the appearance and overall health of your hair. The healthier your hair, the better it looks, and the more useful the products are. In conjunction with my hair care routine, this product is truly worth every dime!Oribe Curl Gloss Hydration & Hold I always use this for shoots as well when I style my own hair!
Stephanie P.
Syracuse, NY
Oribe Curl Gloss Hydration & Hold uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff. I love it to pull through my curls and twist them. It helps with shine, frizz, and a better curl pattern. There is no crunch to this gel at all and a [email protected] a long way.
Annsley W.
I don’t know what is in this product that makes it work so well, but I would gladly pay double the price for it. I’ve tried TONS of curl products but this is the only one that adds bounce and shine while giving great hold and not being greasy looking. I recommend this to all my friends regardless of hair type. If you can afford this, try it!
Mackenzie N.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Love this product. My hair is thin and fine, so any bit of moisture or wind knocks it out of place. This product helps it maintain hydration while also giving me a bit of hold.
Erin S.
Overland Park, KS
Holy grail for people with curly and frizzy hair !! I always see people raving about products but never have found anything that can fight my horrible frizz. Even this summer I’m managing to wear my hair natural thanks to oribe. It’s pricey but worth it.
Stephanie T.
Reading, MA
I really want to love this product but it alone is not enough for my hair. I have thick hair (in between curly and wavy) that is past my shoulders and I feel like I also have to use moroccan oil or something else to really fight frizz. For the price and how it is advertised, this should do it all. I did like that it is not too heavy and doesn't make hair look wet or crunchy - perhaps you can't really have it all with curls!!
Wore it to D.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite products in the market. I rarely wear my hair curly but when I do I always use this to help the curls look beautiful and avoid frizz.
Maschera L.
Denton, TX
Love that this product keeps my curls soft but yet still so defined. I will forever use this
Carrie D.
Sidney, ME
All I can say is amazing! All products from our red are top notch I love every product that they make I am obsessed