BY ORIBE

Curl without crunch. This lightweight glossing gel shapes and shines for ultra-hydrating control. A blend of Brazilian extracts, including passion flower, jicama and cupuacu fight humidity and deeply condition for soft yet defined curls that hold all day.

How to Use: Apply to damp hair. Define curls. Diffuse or air-dry.

Benefits:

• Lightweight formula provides soft, natural hold
  • Hydrates and conditions for soft curls
  • Adds brilliant shine
  • Fights humidity to control frizz
  • All day memory
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Passionflower Extract and Cupuacu, both rich in essential fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins, deeply hydrate the hair.
  • Brazilian Jicama smoothes and adds gloss to curls.
  • Brazil Nut Extract brings shine, silkiness and softness to dry, lifeless curls.
  • Conditioning Polymers leave hair silky, smooth and manageable while fighting frizz.
  • Specialty Styling Resin provides long-lasting curl retention for control in high humidity.
  • Protein Complex and Pro-Vitamin B5 bind moisture while helping to prevent breakage and strengthen hair.
  • Aloe Vera moisturizes the hair and scalp.

• I went to two different store employees on two separate o...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea B.
Vista, CA
This stuff is the best! My hair stylist recommended it to me the last time I was in for a trim. I have a curly pixie and it can be a bit difficult to manage at times. With this stuff, I just put a dime-size amount in my palm, rub my hands together and then run it through my damp hair. Then once my hair dries, I go through and scrunch it with my fingers. It doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and it really helps define my curls. Love it!
Stephanie T.
I really want to love this product but it alone is not enough for my hair. I have thick hair (in between curly and wavy) that is past my shoulders and I feel like I also have to use moroccan oil or something else to really fight frizz. For the price and how it is advertised, this should do it all. I did like that it is not too heavy and doesn't make hair look wet or crunchy - perhaps you can't really have it all with curls!!
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this product! It has lasted me forever and does a great job of keeping my hair from frizzing up as it dries! I just runs small amount through my hair and it is much more manageable once it dries and even holds hairstyles better. It doesn't leave any residue unless you accidentally try to put more than you need. Overall great product
Pamela V.
Chelmsford
I really wish I loved this.  It smells amazing.  But, there's no hold at all to this product.  I have curl type 2C/3A and need to use a product with hold to define my curls.    I can not justify the price and will not buy this again.   Okay, if they reformualted it, maybe.  The smell!!!
Pricilla S.
Astoria, NY
I've tried so many curl products and this stuff has been the perfect mix between hold and hydration. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or sticky, it just helps to perfectly hold your curl pattern. Plus it smells amazing!
Ann D.
Austin, TX
My stylist recommended this to me. It's nice but I haven't used it when I've actually styled my hair yet and I think I used too much when I let it air dry
Patricia S.
Burke, VA
Nice product but expensive ive beard you can get the same results for cheaper. It’s nice to use when I don’t feel like drying my hair after a shower.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
I went to two different store employees on two separate occasions who both recommended this product but for the price I spent... I'm not 100% sold. Does anyone use this with another product? How do you use this product? Alone, I don't feel this product has enough control.