Oribe Curl Gelee For Shine & Definition

by Oribe

Oribe Curl Gelee for Shine & Definition tames, shapes & styles hair to make coils more manageable. Shop this hydrating curl jelly for smooth, defined curls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Curl Gelee For Shine & Definition!
Stephanie M.
Embrun, ON
Helps with my wavy/curly hair for when I’m trying to bring more definition into the curls. I like it and have repurchased it
Tre K.
Oribe Curl Gelee For Shine & Definition uploaded by Tre K.
I have hair that seems to be in between wavy and straight. Lately, I've been trying to enhance my waves for a more curly look. This stuff right here works so great for that! I apply to my damp hair and crunch my hair together then let it air dry. My waves turn out beautifully with this. Strong, yet flexible hold, plus it smells great!
Shannen M.
Sacramento, CA
Oribe Curl Gelee For Shine & Definition uploaded by Shannen M.
This is my holy grail curl product. I have 3A hair and this was recommended to me by my stylist. It offers a perfect amount of hold without grease or crunch. My curls stay soft and defined for days! Will never go back to another gel.
Charisse M.
Hemet, CA
Obsessed! I don’t know how I can go back to anything else. I haven’t tried any products I don’t love!
Erika S.
I am absolutely obsessed with this product. It’s my current favorite, and is the only post-shower hair product I use at the moment. It provides amazing wave/curl definition, and really helps with frizziness. My hair is currently very damaged, as it’s been bleached and dyed more than just a few times, so my current curl type is probably between a 2c-3a (when it’s healthier it’s normally more around a 3b). I admit that my hair isn’t the curliest, so I can’t say how well it would work for those with more kinky curly/coiled hair, but it works really well for me. It doesn’t make your hair look crunchy or greasy at all and it smells so good! Normally I wouldn’t have bought this for myself, as it’s a bit pricier than my usual products, but I received it as a gift. I wish the scent lasted longer on my hair, but honestly, it’s not a big deal. Will continue to repurchase after I finish this tub - but that won’t be for a while because you don’t have to use much, not to mention the fact that the tub is massive!
Tamara S.
Lo amoo me encanta es de los productos que más uso me deja un resultado radiante en mi cabello lo recomiendo es 10/10 lo seguiré utilizando de mis favoritos son otro nivel lo máximo excelentes estoy enamorada de ellos

Looking for your answer?