Oribe Curl Control Silkening Crème uploaded by Katie O.

BY ORIBE

Offering the perfect balance of hold and moisture, this silk-light crème glides through hair to style and nourish with ultra-hydrating avocado, apricot and coconut oils. Curls and waves are given instant, touchable definition, with all-day
frizz-control and support.

How to Use: Apply to damp hair, encouraging curl pattern for extra definition. Air-dry for tighter curls, or diffuse for volume

Benefits:

• Defines and shapes curls, balancing hold and moisture
  • Locks in hydration for ultra-soft curls with touchable
    definition
  • Protects and strengthens
  • Satin finish
  • Fights frizz all day
  • Dermatologist-tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Blend of Styling Polymers provides the perfect balance of styling hold for all-day frizz control and definition.
  • Coconut Oil penetrates the hair shaft, keeping hair hydrated and soft while preventing breakage.
  • Avocado Oil, rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, nourishes hair while locking in moisture.
  • Apricot Oil promotes a healthy scalp and hair environment.
  • Jojoba Oil penetrates the hair follicle to strengthen hair from the inside out while adding elasticity and shine.
  • Argan Oil contains natural anti-oxidants to help protect and strengthen hair strands.
  • Panthenol adds body and thickness.

Buy on Amazon
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I've really loved this curl product in combo with the oil they have at oribe.  I think individually they don't give me quite what I need but together I have been really happy at the styling I can achieve with an air dry.  I have beachy waves and just putting a small amount all throughout my hair in damp hair in combo with the gold lust oil really gives me my perfect curl.
Jennifer V.
Redwood City, CA
This is an amazing product for curly hair. It makes your hair smooth and silky without weighing the hair down. With a lot of other curly hair products, my hair would end up frizzy, but this helps to smooth the hair which results in way less frizz. I use this product with the Oribe Foundation Mist, and I have the best results. It works great with either air drying or using a diffuser. Highly recommend this product
Julie B.
Minersville, PA
Smells amazing and used it with damp hair and blow dryer my hair made it nice and silky smooth
Sabrina C.
Markham, ON
This product does exactly as the name suggests- it leaves curls looking & feeling silky smooth. I tend to prefer curl creams over gels and mousses as I find them to be more hydrating & smoothing. This product perfectly smooths &defines my curls without weighing them down. I use it on my wet hair in combination with the gold list hair oil & let my hair air dry. I am super happy with the results & highly recommend this product for women with curly, dry, frizz prone hair!
Kinsey L.
Does this really help tame frizz? I have so many frizz free products but still end up reaching for my straightener to tame my hair