BY ORIBE

Soft, sexy, youthful curls don’t always come naturally. This elegant activator adds amazing texture and definition, with shine-boosting, frizz-eliminating, crunch-free satin hold that enhances your sultriest asset.

How to Use: Start with a dime-sized amount and add more as needed. Work through damp hair. Diffuse, dry naturally, set into pin curls – whatever makes you curliest.

Benefits:

• Moisturizing cream that tames curls
  • Frizz-eliminating, crunch-free satin finish
  • Softens hair while promoting healthy hair and scalp
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Sweet Almond Oil adds natural luster.
  • Biotinoyl Tripeptide–1 penetrates and strengthens hair while creating a protective shield--even in extreme humidity.
  • Jojoba Oil moisturizes and provides natural UV protection.
  • Apigenin, found in parsley and celery, increases blood flow to the scalp, promoting healthy, strong hair.

Dominique M.
New York
I love all oribe products. This curl cream gives me smooth curls. It is pricy but worth it. And the smell!!!! I try to get it when my salon runs a sale. I think it works wonders for my hair. I will definitely rebuy.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My stylist used this in my 2b curly hair at the salon to give me ringlets. They fell out within an hour. I tried to recreate at home but discovered the product was way to thick and heavy for my hair.
Mary H.
Auburn, AL
I have really curly hair and have been looking for a product that would tame the curls and frizz. It is one of those products that I like to splurge on because it can be really hard to find a product that works for curly hair. I have used this for a while now and would suggest it to anyone who has curly hair.
Vanessa G.
Love this cream for moisturizer and silky curls! I use it along with some hair spray and a diffuser and helps my curls to be kinky but not frizzy
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
I need something that keeps my curls heathy and not hard and this does the trick I recommend for other curly haired girls
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing! It's not very sticky or makes your hair oily! It actually works!
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and fell in love. It does wonders on my hair and leaves it looking gorgeous. My hair doesn’t feel weighed down or “crunchy”. These products are more expensive but worth every penny.

Amazon