BY ORIBE

Soft, sexy, youthful curls don’t always come naturally. This elegant activator adds amazing texture and definition, with shine-boosting, frizz-eliminating, crunch-free satin hold that enhances your sultriest asset.

How to Use: Start with a dime-sized amount and add more as needed. Work through damp hair. Diffuse, dry naturally, set into pin curls – whatever makes you curliest.

Benefits:

• Moisturizing cream that tames curls
  • Frizz-eliminating, crunch-free satin finish
  • Softens hair while promoting healthy hair and scalp
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Sweet Almond Oil adds natural luster.
  • Biotinoyl Tripeptide–1 penetrates and strengthens hair while creating a protective shield--even in extreme humidity.
  • Jojoba Oil moisturizes and provides natural UV protection.
  • Apigenin, found in parsley and celery, increases blood flow to the scalp, promoting healthy, strong hair.

Buy on Amazon
Dominique M.
New York
I love all oribe products. This curl cream gives me smooth curls. It is pricy but worth it. And the smell!!!! I try to get it when my salon runs a sale. I think it works wonders for my hair. I will definitely rebuy.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My stylist used this in my 2b curly hair at the salon to give me ringlets. They fell out within an hour. I tried to recreate at home but discovered the product was way to thick and heavy for my hair.
Mary H.
Auburn, AL
I have really curly hair and have been looking for a product that would tame the curls and frizz. It is one of those products that I like to splurge on because it can be really hard to find a product that works for curly hair. I have used this for a while now and would suggest it to anyone who has curly hair.
Vanessa G.
Love this cream for moisturizer and silky curls! I use it along with some hair spray and a diffuser and helps my curls to be kinky but not frizzy
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
I need something that keeps my curls heathy and not hard and this does the trick I recommend for other curly haired girls
Warda R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing! It's not very sticky or makes your hair oily! It actually works!