BY ORIBE

An indulgently rich crème that envelops skin in our signature Côte d’Azur fragrance, while smoothing, softening and delivering the deepest hydration.

How to Use: Massage onto skin. Indulge.

Benefits:

• Ultra-moisturizing and hydrating formula
  • Restores skin's youth and radiance
  • Smoothes, softens and protects skin's moisture barrier
  • Envelopes skin in our signature Cote d’Azur scent
  • Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, petrolatum or mineral oil. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

• Blend of Sweet Almond, Meadowfoam & Starflower Oils replenishes, rejuvenates and softens skin while protecting against dryness and damage
  • Shea Butter deeply hydrates and replenishes lost moisture making skin appear firmer.
  • Olive Oil, rich in antioxidants, protects against free radicals and oxidation.
  • Jojoba Oil, rich in vitamins B & E, restores skin’s moisture barrier and promotes elasticity.
  • Grape Seed Oil leaves skin with a healthy glow.

Rebecca P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Oribe's Cote D'Azur Body Cream is my absolute favorite lotion. The texture of the lotion is incredibly rich and moisturizing, never failing to leave my entire body feeling deeply hydrated and extra soft. It also has an intoxicating scent that is absolutely to die for! It's so fragrant that so I am often asked what perfume I am wearing, even though I'm wearing nothing but the lotion. That being said, if you are not looking for a super fragrant lotion, this might not be the best product for you. Another major plus when it comes to this lotion is that it is totally vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without parabens or mineral oil.
Nicole V.
Arlington, VA
Besides the heavenly smell, the moisturizing properties of this lotion are superb. Will leave your skin silky smooth and you'll smell like the French or Italian riviera. I layer with the shower gel and the perfume and just adore it as does my husband.
Miq B.
Tempe, AZ
We just got this in at my work. I am a hairstylist and it's wonderful to have a lotion that keeps you smelling great all day long and it goes with our product like here at work. I highly recommend it.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a foil sample of this product in my Birchbox and I am in love! This Creme smells luxurious and leaves my body soft. I don't find a need to use perfume when I use this Creme paired w the body wash because it IS heavily scented. I would suggest anyone to try it before buying it because the smells COULD be overwhelming.
Gabrielle B.
I received this product as a sample in a subscription box (Sephora maybe?) and I do not love it. The fragrance is floral and musky, which is just not my go-to. I feel that it also leaves a strange after-smell once it has permeated the skin. Fortunately, it is a fast drying product and is good for moisture that lasts more than an hour. I would not repurchase, the smell is not for me.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
This is amazing.........although it was not what I wanted to spend on a deep conditioner, but my hair love it. I used it once a week, for a month, on damp hair for 20mins covered with a shower cap. Then, rinse and style as usual. The shedding and breakage stop....
Rachel H.
This product was a tremendous help to replenishing my hair. I dye my hair and always need a way to re nourish my hair.
katherine u.
San juan
Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro Me encanta  me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro
Great product . Been using this for a while and still love it. Great for your hair will not let you down
Michelle N.
Mississauga , ON
This smells soooooo good. I am obsessed with how amazing this smells and how great it feels on my skin. It's very moisturizing and nourishing without making me feel sticky and gross! I would definitely recommend!
Ann C.
Forest Park, IL
Is this scent like the hair products?