Oribe Côte D'Azur Luminous Hair And Body Oil uploaded by glowasyougo G.

BY ORIBE

Experience Oribe’s signature scent in a luxuriously sheer fragranced oil. Calabrian bergamot, white butterfly jasmine and sandalwood delicately scent hair and skin, while a restorative blend of nourishing oils, including sweet almond, meadowfoam and starflower, impart a satin glow and silk-finish softness.

Dermatologist-tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

How to Use: Lightly mist onto damp or dry skin and hair. Absorbs instantly into scented softness. You can get dressed right away—if you must.

Benefits:

• Envelopes hair and skin in a veil of fragrance
  • Locks in moisture to hydrate, smooth and soften
  • Absorbs quickly

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Grape Seed and Passionflower Oil smooth and moisturize.
  • Shea and Brazilian Murumuru Butter strengthen and lock in hydration.
  • Sandalwood and Cork Tree Extract fortify the skin barrier to increase hydration.
  • Starflower Oil rejuvenates while restoring moisture and softness.
  • Sweet Almond Oil, rich in Vitamin E, provides deep hydration and conditioning.
  • Meadowfoam Seed Oil protects against moisture loss and environmental aggressors.
  • Argan and Jasmine Oils nourish while imparting a luminous glow and shine.

• Is this good for really textured hair?1 Answers
  • Would this be a good product to use on medium/thin curly ...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this oil from? Does this oil have a ...2 Answers
Breanna  M.
This product is a life saver! It smells amazing! In the summer I always have dandruff and dry, course hair.But with this oil, it really replenishes and revives my hair. It's also great for fly always and you can even use it on knees and elbows to stay nice and hydrated and glowy! This is a must have for me all year, but my hair is extra dry in summer so I use it mostly then! I repurchase this even before I run out!
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
My new favorite oil. I love that I can use this on my body and the ends of my hair. It smells SO lovely bergamot and hyacinth and applies evenly. This was my first product from this brand and I’m excited to test out more of their haircare!
Janine C.
This is by far one of my favorite body oils ever! i have tried nuxe and c. booth and this one is definitely on its own. don't get me wrong, the other two work really well as well, but this one comes with a really sensual and amazing scent. the packaging is also phenomenal and i don't recommend you put this anywhere near kids because it is glass and will probably break. the design is beautiful and is a spray, unlike the nuxe. i love using this directly out of the shower, i don't even towel dry, i just apply it while damp and my skin is baby soft. i definitely recommend it!
Alexandria S.
Tallahassee, FL
This. Body. Oil. Is. Everything. the light yet strong fragrance this product has is indescribable. Warm & sexy are the tones and it leaves your skin with a nice dewy and moisturized look. Very very pricey but will probably save my pennies to buy it again once I run out. I have not put it in my hair, though it says you can. I just have very oily hair and don't need to add more to it. May try it as a treatment one day though.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Yes it's pricey. But WELL WORTH EVERY CENT. It smells delicious, and is so multifunctional. You can use it on your skin AND on your hair. So although it's expensive, you don't have to have a bottle of lotion and another product for your hair. This is all you need.
Katherine T.
This body and hair oil is beyond amazing! It's perfect! Whenever I'm feeling lazy, I just pump a few drops of this oil, rub it on my hands, and use it as lotion for my legs. My legs look moisturized and smell great. It also works great on hair too but I mainly use it for my legs and arms!
Destiny H.
Chicago
This stuff does wonders it makes your hair feels so soft and silky smooth the only downside I would say this product is that kind of is your hair feeling a little greasy but it doesn't look greasy and it has so many vitamins in it
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH
Love love love. The end results and smell is perfect. I've used others in the past and didn't like them at all. It can be a little pricey sometimes but it's totally worth it. I still get it to this day and absolutely love it.
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
I love this the scent lasts a long time. It's not super super nourishing for the hair but it does enough. I usually put it in when my hair is still wet. I mainly just purchased this for the scent anyways.
Jordan D.
Anderson, IN
Oribe is one of my favorite hair care lines. The disyinct smell is a plus. Every product ive tried is amazing. The cost can be pricey, but worth it if uou have the money to spend.!
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
¿How it works with the hair?, i mean, ¿It makes the hair oily or something like that after use?
BRICARRA S.
Fresno, CA
Where can I purchase this oil from? Does this oil have a shimmer effect? Is it worth the buy? Let me know! Thank you! XO
T B.
Would this be a good product to use on medium/thin curly hair? I am looking for a good product for my ends. Does anyone out there have experience with this?
Caitlyn V.
Broadview Hts, OH
Is this good for really textured hair?
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
Does this smell like the other hair products?