Oribe Côte D'Azur Hair Refresher uploaded by Molly R.Oribe Côte D'Azur Hair Refresher uploaded by Therese Q.

BY ORIBE

A mist of our signature fragrance refreshes hair, neutralizes odors and cuts static. From now on, what you’ve been up to is your (beautifully) scented secret.

How to Use: Spray onto dry hair throughout the day (and night).

Benefits:

• Lightly scents hair with Oribe's signature fragrance
  • Neutralizes odors
  • Cuts static
  • Formulated without sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • A Patented Odor Neutralizer absorbs unwanted smells (except for the Oribe signature scent).
  • Cetrimonium Chloride provides conditioning and antistatic properties.
  • Amber Extracts, provides antioxidant, conditioning and hair-strengthening benefits.
  • Aloe Leaf Extract hydrates, smoothes and nourishes hair.

Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Worth every penny! Smells amazing. I use it even when my hair is clean. However, it's purpose is to refresh your hair. I would compare it to a dry shampoo. But honestly, it just smells great! You will receive compliments and people will ask you what perfume you are wearing. Buy it! Seriously, you will grateful that you did.
Gwyneth M.
Birmingham, AL
Absolutely worth every penny, the compact bottle holds more than enough to last and leaves you literally with a scent of freshness and lived life! Eco friendly and simple, I keep my eye out for salons that carry this! I definitely recommend every busy Boss Lady keeping this in her purse!
kerrigan h.
mccordsville , IN
Huge fan. Like a dry shampoo but not a dry shampoo. I got this at my local hair salon and it is very easy to use. Just spray in your hair after awhile. It kind of reminds me of a dry shampoo just more light.
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
This is a great product for next day or 2 day hair!! Or if u were in a smoky bar or by a bonefire, makes your hair smell great again!! Like perfume for your hair!! Highly recommend!!
Therese Q.
Washington, DC
I am a big fan of Oribe! They use it at my salon. The quality really justifies the price. I keep the hair refresher on my desk at work when I need a pick-me-up. It smells amazing and does revive my locks! It's also small enough to travel with. This is not a dry shampoo so don't expect it to work like one, think of it as a hair perfume. It's also safe for colored hair. Purchased this at Barney's.
Jenny H.
Smells absolutely amazing, makes hair smell fresh and gorgeous after a flight, after work, or any time it needs a little "oomph"! Not exactly a dry shampoo but does revive hair!
Gaby K.
Pleasanton, CA
Love this stuff! Smells great and has great hold! Takes my style up a notch and I love that. Can not go without this product
Kelsey C.
Arkansas City, KS
I absolutely love love love this stuff and plan on purchasing it again, I would highly highly recommend this to everyone!
Kaitie T.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is amazing!! Definitely one of my favorite hair products. Everyone should have it in their hair routine.
Kayla B.
Like perfume for the hair !! Great for refreshing your locks or for people who smoke or work in the food industry.
Megan R.
Lewisville, TX
Does this spray really cut static? I have a huge problem with static in my hair and would love a spray that really works and smells good.
Kayleen P.
Windsor, Ontario
Do you need to use this with a dry shampoo, or can you use this instead of a dry shampoo?
Ann C.
Forest Park, IL
How long does the scent last?