BeautyHairOribe
Cote D'Azur Hair Refresher

Oribe Cote D'Azur Hair Refresher

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Cote D'Azur Hair Refresher. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this actually do anything for your hair, or does it just fragrance it?
How long does the scent last?
Do you need to use this with a dry shampoo, or can you use this instead of a dry shampoo?
Start your review of Oribe Cote D'Azur Hair Refresher!
Eva Sugai I.
Lakewood, WA
Oribe Cote D'Azur Hair Refresher uploaded by Eva Sugai I.
Im completely Oribe obsessed! My hair went from dry & damaged to feeling like silk after switching to Oribe products.. The aroma is amazing!! I’m obsessed with this hair refresher but wish it came in a bigger size.
Hope D.
Paulina, LA
This is designed to add fresh scent and get rid frizzy hair in between washes. It has oribes original scent and makes your hair smell clean.
kerrigan H.
mccordsville , IN
Huge fan. Like a dry shampoo but not a dry shampoo. I got this at my local hair salon and it is very easy to use. Just spray in your hair after awhile. It kind of reminds me of a dry shampoo just more light.
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite thing ever. It literally does nothing but make your hair smell like heaven on earth and I will happily pay for that. I get compliments every time I use it. It’s hard to find so whenever I do, I buy a few. Also good for travel since it’s small.
Lauren G.
Gilmer, TX
Love this little dry shampoo! Absorbs oil without a white cast on my level 4 hair. Def worth the price
Kaitie T.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is amazing!! Definitely one of my favorite hair products. Everyone should have it in their hair routine.
Kelsey C.
Arkansas City, KS
I absolutely love love love this stuff and plan on purchasing it again, I would highly highly recommend this to everyone!
Therese Q.
Washington , DC
Oribe Cote D'Azur Hair Refresher uploaded by Therese Q.
I am a big fan of Oribe! They use it at my salon. The quality really justifies the price. I keep the hair refresher on my desk at work when I need a pick-me-up. It smells amazing and does revive my locks! It's also small enough to travel with. This is not a dry shampoo so don't expect it to work like one, think of it as a hair perfume. It's also safe for colored hair. Purchased this at Barney's.
Naomi R.
Chandler, AZ
I love this scent and it feels so luxurious when I’m refreshing my hair. I used to spray this at my desk after lunch and the whole office would compliment me! I love that it’s portable too for travel!
Aly rae S.
Santa Paula, CA
Yes. Yes. Yes. Stop whatever you are doing and purchase. It's a refresher-- so not a dry shampoo but it leaves your hair smelling so good and I get so many compliments whenever I use it. Its just wow- seriously just buy it.