Oribe Cote D'Azur Eau De Parfum

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Cote D'Azur Eau De Parfum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How long does this scent last?
Does this smell like the gold lust line??
Does it smell like the lotion?
Start your review of Oribe Cote D'Azur Eau De Parfum!
Ping H.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Oribe Cote D'Azur Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ping H.
I'm looking for the smell of oribe hair products,this oribe cote d'azur parfum didn't similar,it's much more like a blackcurrant perfume,the best I can fine is creed acqua fiorentina,for me it has a peach scent,but it's very pricy,and bond 9 peace for her is much more powdery which I don't like.please tell me if you found something smell like the oribe hair oil or oribe detangling primer...I have tried a lot but can't find the scent similar.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
Oribe Cote D'Azur Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ausra D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I know Oribe for their luxurious hair products. Italian bergamot, sandalwood and citrus makes this perfume suitable for both women and men.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I received this product in my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 and I’m so glad I did. The scent isn’t too overwhelming and is just the right amount. Leaves u smelling and feeling super fresh I can’t wait to repurchase this! You’ll never smell anything like this anywhere else!! Amazing!!
Brenna H.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best perfume I’ve ever smelled in my life I SWEAR. It’s amazing. I get sooo many compliments I can’t describe the smell but I promise you it’s amazing
Donna R.
Felton, DE
If you want a perfume with a grown up scent this is it. It's not overpowering. Lasts all day, and get complements from everyone. My husband cannot stop smelling me when I wear this.
Kristin P.
Oribe Cote D’azur Eau De Parfum is a very light scent, but delicious none the less. It smells exactly like all the Oribe hair products. I personally like to spray it in my hair to give an extra boost in the scent of my hair after a day without washing.
Amanda N.
Orlando, FL
Smell this delicious fragrance yesterday and I have to say that it is amazing, sophisticated and long lasting. Usually I don't purchase perfumes or colognes from fairly new voices in the fragrance industry but this one really impressed me.
Courtney H.
Terre Haute, IN
This was just an okay smell for me. It didn’t smell bad at all but just a little average in my opinion. Parfums are hard to judge for everyone though. I thought this scent was pretty sophisticated and would good for something formal. Not something formal in a romantic way but in a conference meeting or business formal. I will not be purchasing a full size. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This perfume smells great. However, I must note that it does not smell like the hair products. It is a longlasting, exotic scent.
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
My favorite perfume ever. I've always loved the original Oribe scent so when this came out I had to buy it. The scent lasts a very long time on the skin and smells better the longer you wear it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...