BY ORIBE

ORIBE by CONDITIONER FOR BRILLIANCE & SHINE 6.8 OZ see more...

Aja S.
A lot of social influencers use this conditioner so I thought i might try it to see what it was all about and I'm so glad I did because I love it! My hair is so shiny and soft after using the shampoo and conditioner duo.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This is a very good conditioner for fine hair. I have extremely fine hair and it did a good job of not weighing down my hair. It did it's job and made it shiny as well.
Sahar R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This is my crack. Smells heavenly, leaves my hair straight, with my ends smooth and doesn't weigh it down. Adds a ton of shine. I know it's expensive but one bottle lasts me for year.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
I got a sample of this product in my Birch Box last month and I really liked this product. It didn't make my hair greasy and had a very light texture. Overall, felt my hair was shinier and smooth and I used this along with the shampoo.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
Oh oribe! So so good! Again another my salon-working roommate showed me - works like a charm! Makes my hair smooth and shiny and i even love the smell!