BY ORIBE

ORIBE by CONDITIONER FOR BRILLIANCE & SHINE 6.8 OZ see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
This is a very good conditioner for fine hair. I have extremely fine hair and it did a good job of not weighing down my hair. It did it's job and made it shiny as well.
Aja S.
A lot of social influencers use this conditioner so I thought i might try it to see what it was all about and I'm so glad I did because I love it! My hair is so shiny and soft after using the shampoo and conditioner duo.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
I got a sample of this product in my Birch Box last month and I really liked this product. It didn't make my hair greasy and had a very light texture. Overall, felt my hair was shinier and smooth and I used this along with the shampoo.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
Oh oribe! So so good! Again another my salon-working roommate showed me - works like a charm! Makes my hair smooth and shiny and i even love the smell!
Sahar R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This is my crack. Smells heavenly, leaves my hair straight, with my ends smooth and doesn't weigh it down. Adds a ton of shine. I know it's expensive but one bottle lasts me for year.