BY ORIBE

Condition in brilliance. This fortifying polishing treatment magnifies shine and unteases tangles without making hair dull in any way. Now go dazzle them.

How to Use: Massage, indulge (for at least one minute), rinse.

Benefits:

• Imparts high shine without weighing hair down
  • Moisturizing treatment
  • Maintains hair’s natural oils
  • Weightless
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) Defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Silk Amino Acids bind moisture to hair, leaving it shiny, silky and smooth.
  • Sunflower Seed Extract delivers incredible shine.
  • Sweet Almond Protein repairs dry and damaged hair, leaving a bright luster.
  • Grape Seed Oil, full of Vitamin E, moisturizes and conditions hair.
  • Lychee Extract defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin.
  • Amber Extract delivers antioxidant, conditioning and hair-strengthening properties.

Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
This one disappointed me as I didn’t feel it actually helped with shine nor leave my hair soft. I ended up using other products to help decrease the stiffness of my hair and actually felt it did more damage then actually help. I ended up returning.
McKenna P.
Bellevue, WA
My color treated hair needed done serious moisturizing and this conditioner leaves it feeling better in just one wash! It’s the vest moisturizing conditioner I’ve found and I use it regularly! Worth it for sure!
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This and the shampoo repaired my dry and damaged hair. It’s like butter for the hair. It’s a bit pricey compared to other shampoos, but you definitely get what you pay for. It lasts me a long time too since I only wash my hair twice a week. I really love this product and recommend it to anyone.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This stuff is like butter for my hair. It’s pricey for sure, but you definitely get what you pay for. It lasts me a long time too since I use it weekly or no-weekly. I really love this product and recommend it to anyone. My hair is restored and shiny because of it.
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
I have used this for two years! It's worth the extra bucks. My hair is extremely dry and this product makes my hair shiny and smooth! I have wavy hair and this compliments it well! Love the packaging so rich and luxurious. The smell could be a little better but not bad!
bianca r.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray And everything else buy this brand works amazing. The ONLY hair product i like. It smells amazing. Top quality it really is the best of the best. Expensive but worth it. Yes i would buy again i would recommend it amazing amazing product great results
Maria T.
Ocoee, FL
One of my favorites that I find myself repurchasing! It adds a beautiful natural shine. The consistency of it is so silky and it feels luxurious when I wash my hair. I haven't found any other conditioner as good as this one. Plus, the line does not have any nasty ingredients.
Jessica S.
Oribe Conditioner For Brilliance And Shine it definitely helped, was very pleased with the the overall results and recommend it for people who do treatments to there hair
Caroline J.
Phoenix
I am in Love with this product. I feel like I’m at a lux spa every time I use it. It smells divine and the results? Shiny soft beautiful hair. My hair is dry and fine and this made it so manageable and soft
Aja S.
A lot of social influencers use this conditioner so I thought i might try it to see what it was all about and I'm so glad I did because I love it! My hair is so shiny and soft after using the shampoo and conditioner duo.