BeautyHairHair ProductsOribe
Conditioner For Beautiful Color

Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

HooW would you compare the Oribe color [product:conditioner-for-beautiful-color] to using Kerastase Fondant Extentioniste Conditioner? Any experiences? I’m trying to grow out my blonde hair and I’m reading a lot about conditioners.
Start your review of Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color!
Kathryn S.
Smithtown, NY
Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color uploaded by Kathryn S.
Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color uploaded by Kathryn S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color in a sample size along with its matching shampoo. I really enjoyed this conditioner and am considering adding it to my general routine. I already have a wonderful conditioner that I use, but this matches up with it well. Leaves my hair soft, smooth and nourished. I air dried my hair after using it and I liked how my ends looked more sealed. I know that sounds strange , but it’s a good thing to me. Worth the $$.
Anastasiia  D.
East Hanover, NJ
Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color uploaded by Anastasiia  D.
I have blond dyed hair and this one didn’t impress me at all😱 It is sad for me ‘cause I hoped it make my hair look better. But it smells amazing and has nice texture😍 I think girls w/ damaged dark hair will like it more, but… who knows Let me know if you had tasted it already it will be interesting to read your reviews
Lorena M.
Pleasanton, TX
Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color uploaded by Lorena M.
Like I stated on my previous review in regards the Oribe shampoo, I really liked it and wasn’t disappointed whatsoever. I really liked the conditioner texture, it is creamy and left my hair brilliant, very soft and also very manageable. Originally I was going to get the gold lust one but because my hair is treated I just went straight to this one. I’ll alternate between this one and Pureology. If I have to choose between both, man that would be really hard to do so, they are both excellent quality, Oribe is a bit more pricey though but if you care about your hair, is well worth it.
A S.
Robbinsdale, MN
Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color uploaded by A S.
Smells beautiful and keeps color long lasting and fresh!! The conditioner is pricy but you can feel a difference in texture as soon as you use it- my hair feels like literal silk! I hate how much I love this conditioner but it’s worth the splurge.
Madeline D.
Green Bay, WI
Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color uploaded by Madeline D.
Love this conditioner. Works great with the shampoo. Kept my color vibrant and my hair pretty soft. It’s lately been starting to make my hair feeling weighed down so I probably won’t buy again this time. Pretty pricey but does last forever.
Rebekah A.
Bakersfield, CA
Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color uploaded by Rebekah A.
Totally live this product. Yes it's expensive, but my hair looks amazing because of it. It makes any tangles I have simply disappear. Tangles just rinse out, I can't explain it. It's wonderful!
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
Purchased at: Costco
I actually prefer this line to their Gold Lust line. Great at protecting color and hydrating, without weighing hair down. I took a star off because it’s pretty darn pricey.
Antoinette B.
Dover, DE
This is a high end brand. They have amazing products that work. There is something for everyone and as a curly girl that dyes my hair I c a n attest thar this product is nothing Shor of amazing
Alisa M.
Hollywood
I’ve been using it for a while now and I have no problem with it! Cool product, easy to use, love packaging.
Jan H.
Madison, AL
I love this conditioner! I have just started using this and it is AMAZING! It is costly but honestly takes a pea sized amount for my long hair and people have asked what I started doing. They can see a difference in my used to be dry hair. My hair is so healthy and just shines and my color lasts so much longer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Astrid G.
il y a 2 ans
HooW would you compare the Oribe color Oribe Conditioner For Beautiful Color to using Kerastase Fondant Extentioniste Conditioner? Any experiences? I’m trying to grow out my blonde hair and I’m reading a lot about conditioners.
Tamoniva B. il y a 5 mois
I really liked the softness of my hair using the Oribe Conditioner,, and how the color didn't bleed when I washed it.