BY ORIBE

Cleanse without getting into a lather. This non-foaming conditioning formula is rich in purifying oils, citrus fruit extracts and refreshing water-mint essence to gently clean strands and energize the scalp while protecting color, calming frizz and restoring moisture. The result: complete silky softness, no tangles. For all hair types—especially curly, coarse and textured.

How to Use: Massage into wet hair and scalp. Indulge for one to two minutes. Rinse. Follow with conditioner for extra moisture.

Benefits:

• Non-foaming formula gently removes dirt, oil and buildup without the use of surfactants or sulfates
  • Leaves scalp balanced and soothed
  • Detangles, moisturizes and smoothes without silicones
  • Strengthens and protects from damage
  • Tames and controls frizz
  • Protects color from fading
  • Dermatologist-tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts)defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Fruit Extracts & Purifying Oils gently remove buildup, dirt and impurities in the scalp without stripping away natural oils.
  • Lemon & Orange Blossom Extracts work as natural astringents to cleanse the hair and scalp.
  • Caffeine stimulates scalp circulation to balance the scalp’s natural oils.
  • Coconut Oil deeply moisturizes hair while strengthening and protecting against damage.
  • Artichoke Leaf Extract, rich in vitamins A, B and C, replenishes dry, damaged and dull hair, improving smoothness and softness.
  • Refreshing Water Mint Essence provides an instant soothing sensation and aromatic experience.

Lisa M.
Rocky Point
I wanted to one this cleansing cream, but it did not work out. I used it several times and my hair didn't feel clean or moisturized, which doesn't make sense, the ingredients are outrageous! I went a step further and tested the PH level and was surprised to find the PH was 8! I will never use this product again. Thank God my hair didn't suffer any damage!
Morgan H.
Tallahassee
I am an Oribe freak & obsessed with their products! This one was a fabulous find when looking for something to help with detangling my hair after washing it. I don’t even have to use conditioner when I use this “shampoo” because it moisturizes my hair perfectly and makes for an easy brushing after washing it. I will definitely keep using this product.
Liz T.
Gently removes oil and buildup from your scalp without stripping your hair of necessary moisture. Bonus: the water mint is super refreshing for your scalp with added aromatherapy benefits.
Sabrina C.
Markham, ON
I have coarse, dry, curly hair & this is a complete must-have for me! This product replaces shampoo, it is essentially a conditioner that has natural disinfectants/oil controlling ingredients that cleanse the hair without stripping it. I was weary at first of the whole "co-wash" idea & thought I'd be left with oily roots and weighed down curls however, this cleanses the scalp perfectly & my hair feels & appears much more hydrated and healthy! It has a minty/ herbal scent that I enjoy. I would only suggest this for people with really coarse hair as a gentle cleansing like this might weigh down finer tresses. I use a sulfate free clarifying shampoo once a week/every 10 days to get rid of any product build up (dry shampoo, styling products etc.) I highly recommend this if you're thinking of trying out the "co-wash" technique.
Eve E.
The magic of the Oribe scent strikes again! Although pricey it is a wonderful leave in conditioner that leaves the hair soft and silky. I don’t use all the time but always a special treat.
Megan Y.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have been a big believer in Wen for a couple of years, so when someone suggested I try this instead I was skeptical. Luckily, it's amazing! You don't need to use a huge amount (which I have found you have to with some other cleansing conditioners) it leaves my wavy hair clean and soft, without weighing it down. One of my favorite products I've ever used, I just wish it wasn't so pricey.
Layal J.
Dubai, Dubai
My favorite hair care brand. All their products scents are just heavenly. They work perfectly.

Amazon