BY ORIBE

Immediately illuminate blonde and silver hair. This revitalizing violet shampoo corrects brassiness and yellow tones while brightening natural highlights for hair that is healthier, shinier, lit from within.

How to Use: Lather, indulge, rinse.

Benefits:

• Sulfate-free shampoo is specially designed to gently cleanse without affecting the brilliance of color
  • Contains optimal level of violet pigment to visibly brighten and eliminate brassiness
  • Safe for daily use
  • Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Pure Violet Pigment and Reflective Pearl corrects brassiness, tones highlights and imparts luminescent brightness and shine.
  • Brightening Complex (Lemon, Ginger Root and Chamomile Extracts) optimizes shade, tonality and luminosity.
  • Coconut and Corn-Derived Cleansers provide gentle yet efficient cleansing so that optimal clarity is maintained for vibrant color.
  • Purple Orchid Extract, known as the flower of longevity, repairs damaged hair, conditions and prevents moisture loss.
  • Swiss Garden Cress Sprouts, high in phyto-nutrients, detoxify and protect the hair from environmental stress factors, pollutants and natural oxidation to help maintain color vibrancy.
  • Flax Extract helps to conserve melanin in the hair follicle.
  • Multi-UV Protection shields hair from the color-depleting, fading and drying effects of the sun’s rays and UV exposure

Buy on Amazon
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
This is a purple shampoo that is meant to remove yellow/brassy undertones from blonde hair. It smelled wonderful, but it didn't perform as expected. I have light blonde hair for the longest time, so I've gone through a lot of purple shampoos. This Oribe shampoo is one of the worst I've tried. It did help to keep cool tone in my hair, but it dried out my hair so bad. I mixed it with either moisturizing shampoo or conditioner (and I never apply conditioner to my roots) and my hair still felt on the dryer side afterwards.
adair o.
I absolutely love this product - my hair is so soft and the color is absolutely amazing! Naturally my hair is dark brown, so going blonde has been a feat, but this purple shampoo ensures my color stays bright. I’ve had friends come over and use it and become hooked, so I know it’s not just me! Not to mention, the scent is unreal! It’s sulfate free, paraben free, cruelty free and completely vegan, so safe for all to use. I know the price is steep, but I think it’s worth it to make my color last longer
Soeren P.
Boca Raton
Absolutely convinced of anything Oribe makes being top shelf quality. This is the best purple shampoo I used. It keeps brassiness at bay, combined with the conditioner gets rid of any yellow tinge most “platinum” blondes will learn to dislike and to top it of the smell is amazing! Leaves my hair feeling and looking great and yes it’s on the pricier side when compared to the likes of other “purple shampoos” but well worth it in my book and lasts forever.
Caitlynn G.
Wrightsville Beach
Love that this shampoo can be used daily, a lot of other purple shampoos for blondes can't. With that being said I noticed a difference over time, not immediately. I use only Oribe products for my hair and they are expensive but last a long time and my hair always feels healthy and smooth. I love this product and tell all my friends to use it
Brittany S.
I LOVE ORIBE. This is by far the best sulfate free purple shampoo for Blondes. The scent and dark pigment are amazing. This is the best blonde shampoo on the market. It lather, strenghten, lengthen and tones blonde hair. I am extremely satisfied with Oribe's Bright Blonde shampoo.
Felicia N.
Renton, WA
I have been blonde my entire life and lately have been as platinum blonde as my hair will go. This product is the best! I’ve used (quite literally) every purple shampoo on the market and keep coming back to this one. It smells nice and does its job, what more can you ask for??
Melissa S.
Pleasanton, CA
I am never going back after trying this shampoo! It keeps my hair from getting brassy and allows me to go longer between coloring app. It smells good but not to strong and a little goes along way. It isn't harsh which allows me to use it ever time I wash my hair which is about every 2 days. I will say it is the most money I have ever paid for a shampoo but to me it is totally worth it.
Also you can use it as a tone. I like to put it in when I first get into the shower and then shave and do everything else and then wash it out to give it time to set in.
I am one happy blonde :)
Leah J.
I’ve been using this shampoo for about a year to preserve my hair color. It smells good and keeps my hair clean for up to a week. It doesn’t dry my fine hair out or weigh it down. I will buy again since it’s kept my hair from becoming overly brassy.
Kristin M.
Westfield , NJ
My favorite purple shampoo!  Keeps my highlighted blond hair from being brassy and smells great!  Seems to be somewhat hydrating too, I use with the beautiful color conditioner and my hair looks great even with flat ironing every day.
Amy B.
This is an awesome shampoo!! It keeps my blonde bright and I have platinum blonde hair. I don’t really notice a scent, but if there is one it just smells clean and subtle. I’m very satisfied with this purchase.
Veronica S.
Do you use this everytime you wash?
Michelle M.
Livermore, CA
Will this shampoo help repair damage?
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Where can I purchase this? I would love to try it out
Ashley M.
What makes this shampoo different from other blonde color correcting shampooing?
Kristin C.
I've been looking for a good shampoo for color-treated hair that is also safe for someone with Celiac Disease (aka, is gluten free). Does this one have all of those things without breaking the bank?