BY ORIBE

Smooth and soften lips with this nurturing lip treatment. This long-lasting silkening balm with Camelina oil delivers soothing hydration while protecting lips from dryness and the elements.

Benefits:

• Deeply hydrates
  • Softens and smoothes
  • Soothes dry, chapped lips
  • Protects against damage from the elements
  • Locks in moisture to protect from dryness

• Natural Lemon Rose Flavor energizes and rejuvenates.
  • Camelina Oil rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, moisturizes, replenishes and protects lips from dryness and damage.
  • Vitamin E instantly soothes and hydrates dry, dehydrated lips.
  • Shea Butter deeply moisturizes leaving lips soft and supple.
  • Blend of Jojoba & Orange Oil visibly plumps lips making them appear fuller.

• Has anyone tried the Oribe lip treatment? I love their h...2 Answers
Oribe Balmessence Lip Treatment
  • "i am obsessed with this lip balm! tons of product and renews my chapped lips like nothing on this planet!! The packaging is gorgeous and easy to find in my bag/makeup bag, and i will be repurchasing for sure after this" in 3 reviews
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love lip products.. lip treatments to clarify. I always move on to the next, typically without even finishing the product.

I had to rebuy this after finishing one I purchased in January. I’ve never had softer lips. Many lip treatments will add hydration, but only lasts temporarily. I put this on in the morning and I’m good until mid day. I prefer to wear it on its own or with a shear lipstick on top.
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
I absolutely love this lip balm by Oribe!! Not only is it super moisturizing smells great but i feel so fancy when i pull it out of my purse and use it!! The packaging so so cute!! Highly recommended!!
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and looks amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I received this product in my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 and I’m amazed! It’s unbelievably amazing! I’ll never buy another Walmart lip balm again! This may seem pricey but if you think about it it’s really not for the amount of product you receive and how good the product is!!
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
This stuff is amazing!! I received this product on my Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 and I’m so glad I did. During the winter months I spend so much money on lip balms etc. no more!! I’ll spend $35 on this and I’ll be good all winter long!!
Rocio V.
At first I was so excited for this product but after receiving it n used it couple times I was somewhat disappointed. For me it's just a lip balm that's stays on ur lips meaning not moisturized. It's like Vaseline. Didn't like it at all.
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
This is a great product it leaves your lips nice and hydrated after a long day of stress and chapped lips it in very inexpensive it is definitely worth every penny I recommend this product to anyone with chapped unhydrated lips
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
I absolutely love this lip balm!! It’s like a deep conditioner for your lips! I keep going back for more! I got it at my hair salon Stella Luca in Winterpark Florida.
Definitely recommend it!!
Debbie S.
Staten Island
This balm does soften lips. No noticeable scent or taste. I wish it had better staying power. For me it would be more useful in stock form as opposed to the pot. Pretty packaging.
Chandler B.
Alisa C.
West Hartford, CT
Has anyone tried the Oribe lip treatment? I love their hair products and thought about ordering this lip treatment.