BY ORIBE #96 in Hairspray

For natural, unfussy waves, nothing beats a dip in the ocean. But short of moving to the Caribbean, there’s no way to recreate that look at a moment’s notice——or so we thought. This two-in-one spray adds texture and shine to our hair, allowing us to create a piecey, tousled look minus the stiffening effects of salt water. Oribe'’s special Beach Wave Complex uses hydrolyzed wheat protein, vitamin B, copolymers, and amber extracts to pump up each hair shaft and add wavy texture. Meanwhile, a mix of moisturizers, including safflower seed oil and marigold extract, heals dry ends, and galanga root extracts contribute a natural dose of UV protection. It’'s suitable for all hair types, from superfine to ultrathick, and also safe for color-treated or processed strands.

Jennifer L.
Best wave spray out there...
@oribe makes the best #haircare products. I love this #wavespray for my curls. It gives it a nice hold without the flaky residue. Highly recommend!
#oribe #oribeobsessed #hair #curlyhairgirls #curlyhairdontcare #curlyhair #curls #naturalcurls #beautylover #beautygram #hairproduct #productreview #minireview #30plusblogger #30plusbloggers #over30blogger #beautygram #beautyblogger #blogger #blogging #beautycommunity #haircommunity #productlove Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray
Joanna M.
Redwood City, CA
THE. BEST. TEXTURIZING. SPRAY. EVER. Plus it smells AMAZING. I always have at least 2-3 bottles of this at home - I stock up whenever I get a discount code for Sephora. I love the texture this gives my fine hair + it also acts like a dry shampoo, helping to keep the oil away.
Suzy P.
Austin
This product is amazing!  I’ve never before used a spray that can do what this spray does. It makes my beachy waves look runway ready!  It keeps the frizz down in the Texas heat and humidity.  Well worth the extra price!
Lizzie D.
Kansas City, MO
Weather I'm curling or rocking my natural waves, this product is A MUST in my daily routine. Oribe has beautiful packaging that I proudly display on my bathroom countertop and their products always smell amazing! I apply Après Beach each morning (Avoiding my roots) and can wear my curls for days, just reapplying the spray each morning. I have A LOT of hair,l that takes about a 45mins to curl, so this product was a game changer for my morning routine .
Aly B.
WELL FIRST - THIS SMELLS BETTER THAN ANYTHING IVE EVER SMELLED. Got this in a birchbox and have purchased the full size which isn’t cheap a couples times since. Spray this in wet hair and do nothing... the results are unreal!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. Oribe is my favorite hair care line ever. It's luxurious and smells better than anything you've ever smelled. I've spray two little sprays of this and got compliments from two different people than I smelled good and I didn't have any perfume on. This is the real deal and you cannot go wrong with anything Oribe.
Allison B.
Brooklyn
Probably my favorite hair product for the last 4 years. It smells AMAZING! You can spray on a little or a lot either works! A little pricey but totally worth it. Really adds more bounce and shine to your hair without weighing it down. I have sprayed it on all hair types and it looks good on everthing
Lenka C.
I really enjoyed this beach wave spray. I have fine/thin hair and this product provided enough hold and texture to give my hair the illusion of more hair. The scent was so nice! I would definitely buy again
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Not very effective for me- I have long thick fairly straight hair. Since this product goes onto damp or dry hair to give a tousled look, just wasn't as effective for me as some sprays that I use on wet hair. Just kind of made my hair look messy, not tousled. Smells amazing though!
Danyel B.
Angleton
I have thick hair that this spray could not compete with. There was just not enough umph in this product to make any beach wave. I love the smell and that is about it. It did seem to make my hair feel softer but that was really not the goal of the product. Not worth the price.
Melissa N.
Is this product worth the price? Does it really leave your hair with the beachy texture with shine? I am considering buying it but don't want to waste my money if it doesn't actually do what it says.
Alexa J.
Seattle , Wa
I haven't been able to find this brand in stores? Is this a beauty supply exclusive?
Rachel K.
Grand Rapids, MI
How does this compare to the dry texturizing spray? With the price I only want to splurge on one, and I'm weighing my options!
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I wanted to get a product like this is it worth it to get and is it pricy ?
Caitlyn M.
Broadview hts, OH
What's the best or your favorite way to use this spray?