BY ORIBE #19 in Hairspray

For natural, unfussy waves, nothing beats a dip in the ocean. But short of moving to the Caribbean, there’s no way to recreate that look at a moment’s notice——or so we thought. This two-in-one spray adds texture and shine to our hair, allowing us to create a piecey, tousled look minus the stiffening effects of salt water. Oribe'’s special Beach Wave Complex uses hydrolyzed wheat protein, vitamin B, copolymers, and amber extracts to pump up each hair shaft and add wavy texture. Meanwhile, a mix of moisturizers, including safflower seed oil and marigold extract, heals dry ends, and galanga root extracts contribute a natural dose of UV protection. It’'s suitable for all hair types, from superfine to ultrathick, and also safe for color-treated or processed strands.

Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am kind of blown away by what this does for my hair. My hair is rather fine, yet I have quite a lot of hair, and it is currently in a long bob. I love that I can either spray my hair with this while wet or air dried, tousle, and head out the door. Anytime I put more effort into my waves, they do not nearly look as great as they do with this spray. I will say that the price tag is hefty, but a little goes a long way, and you can't beat the incredible Oribe fragrance.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
I started using this product incorrectly, and found out at the salon how it's supposed to work and how great it really is! When you have curls you're supposed to hold the spray can up under your hair (or flip your head over) and then spray. It's supposed to give you bombshell, big curls, a little bit of separation and it smells incredible! Definitely recommend this product! It's in addition to hairspray though, so don't forget to give it that hold too ;)
Sandie F.
Sandie F.
Long Beach, CA
This is my GO TO beach wave spray! I have tried a GAZILLION of the beach spray products on the market, and this one is HANDS DOWN the best. Yes, it's a little on the pricey side, but WELL WORTH IT. It doesn't make your hair feel stiff or straw like, it holds a nice, beachy wave, it gives it texture with out feeling crunchy. It's really worth it's weight in gold. If you can afford a high end product, this is the stuff you should get!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with this after receiving it in my birchbox, I've almost used up all of it. On my list to purchase. It gives my hair a nice texture to it, and the shine is awesome. The smell is also incredible. I love carefree tousled looking hair, but with long hair, it's hard to achieve for me. This stuff gives my hair a nice amount of oomph! Love it!
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
This is my favorite styling product BY FAR! I've used it as a touch up on my barely wavy thick hair and it works miracles! Creates that beach wave so nicely! It also works well on slightly wet hair and dries with a really nice style. It only takes a little bit to gain the beachy style. It is very expensive for my budget but well worth the investment.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Godfrey, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go-to styling product for the summer! This gave the perfect wave and texture. My hair stayed soft and shiny, unlike other beachy wave sprays, which can make my hair crunchy, weighed down and full of residue. This was perfect! It definitely saved me time getting ready by not having to straighten or add waves myself. It smells great too!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
My absolute favorite finishing spray of all time along with the Dry texturizing spray by oribe as well! Scent is fresh and not too strong. Favorite way to use it is after doing loose curls with a curling iron and twisting pieces then shaking it and breaking up the waves! But also is amazing on air dryed hair for something a little faster!
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for #summer. It gives you beautiful beachy waves that are always in style. It smells amazing, like a #fruity cocktail, without the alcohol of course. The bottle itself is not gorgeous, it looks great in the bathroom or on your vanity. For anyone looking for beachy waves this #summer, I definitely recommend this.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I received a sample of this beach spray from birchbox and it is the best beach spray I've ever used! Since the application is via aerosol there is more even application. I have really heavy hair so too much of any product can cause my waves to be way less voluminous. With this product I lose the frizz and get all the vol!
Leni J.
Leni J.
Airport Road, Next To Old Fathima Supermarket
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally know what the hype about Oribe products is about after using this product! I love this product because it does not leave the hair feeling crunchy like most texturizing sprays do. It gives the hair texture and shine a combination I thought could only be achieved at the salon.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Is this product worth the price? Does it really leave your hair with the beachy texture with shine? I am considering buying it but don't want to waste my money if it doesn't actually do what it says.
Alexa J.
Alexa J.
Seattle , Wa
I haven't been able to find this brand in stores? Is this a beauty supply exclusive?
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Grand Rapids, MI
How does this compare to the dry texturizing spray? With the price I only want to splurge on one, and I'm weighing my options!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
I really want to try this. Does it work well with people who have sensitive scalps? Mine gets itchy sometimes with certain products? Also does it make hair crunchy?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to get a product like this is it worth it to get and is it pricy ?