BY ORIBE #68 in Hairspray

Attention island-hoppers and champagne-poppers: Get beach-to-bombshell hair—tousled, touchable waves with sun-kissed shine—without the salty stiffness. Our moisturizing glamour spray uses rich extracts and exotic oils for lush repair and sultry texture.

How to Use: Shake. Spray on wet or dry hair. Tousle to taste and let dry in the St. Tropez air.

Benefits:

• Year round beach-inspired waves without salty stiffness
  • Moisture and shine
  • Specially designed nozzle sprays into the hair to create a wavy, piecey texture
  • Light hold
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements
  • Beach Wave Complex (Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Pro-Vitamin B5, Unique Copolymer, and Amber Extract) swells the hair shaft and creates wavy, piecey texture and light hold.
  • Blend of Rich Moisturizers, Plant Extracts and Oils (Isohexadecane, Safflower Seed Oil, Marigold Flower Extract, Amber Extract) provide soft, silky, sultry texture and offer antioxidant protection against free-radical damage.
  • Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, found in Southeast Asia, imparts natural UV protection.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body and shine.

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I wanted to love this product as I have been trying wavy hairstyles recently. It does hold a nice messy wavy look, but it is very sticky and doesn't give much shine. The smell is just like other Oribe products and I don't mind that at all. I just don't think it had much of an effect on my hair for the price tag. Luckily I just got a sample of it and did not purchase the full bottle.
Christina S.
Lake Mary
I got this in my birch box and let me just say wow. This is such an amazing beach wave spray. It really does do wonders on your hair. I have tried other beach wave sprays and nothing has worked like this one. I have very thick, medium lengthen, semi-curly semi-straight hair so it is hard to find a good one and this is it. I am obsessed!
Megan M.
I absolutely love this product for soft beach waves! It’s smells absolutely amazing like a luxurious salon product and leaves my hair so soft and shiny! A little goes a long way with this mist and it stays all day. The only thing I don’t love is that it’s a bit oily.
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Forever in love with this product! It’s my favorite styling product for my hair. I have naturally big wavy hair and Après Beach is the perfect answer for my hair. It’s oil based unlike the Dry Texturizing spray from Oribe, so it makes my hair shinier and really makes my waves beautiful and full. Highly recommend this product! (Old photo attached, but this is my hair texture with Après!)
Emma N.
I really love this. It calms down frizz in my naturally wavy hair and makes it so shiny. Gives just enough texture and smells absolutely amazing! The only caveat is the high price. Worth the splurge if you can get a decent discount!
Tina W.
This is my holy grail of haircare products. It isn't a sea salt spray, nor is it a serum. I can't explain exactly what it does to my highlighted, long blonde hair, but it makes it look bombshell gorgeous. I apply it on either damp hair or dry hair, twist it and tousle it, then I'm done. It smells amazing too. Not overpowering or cloying. It truly is luxe - but worth the money
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. Oribe is my favorite hair care line ever. It's luxurious and smells better than anything you've ever smelled. I've spray two little sprays of this and got compliments from two different people than I smelled good and I didn't have any perfume on. This is the real deal and you cannot go wrong with anything Oribe.
Paige W.
Carrollton
This is a great go to texture spray for thicker hair that Tangles easily, it has an oil to it that is lightweight, so it doesn't dry the hair out and gives it shine, but still gives that beachy messy look.
Allison B.
Brooklyn
Probably my favorite hair product for the last 4 years. It smells AMAZING! You can spray on a little or a lot either works! A little pricey but totally worth it. Really adds more bounce and shine to your hair without weighing it down. I have sprayed it on all hair types and it looks good on everthing
Lenka C.
I really enjoyed this beach wave spray. I have fine/thin hair and this product provided enough hold and texture to give my hair the illusion of more hair. The scent was so nice! I would definitely buy again
Melissa N.
Is this product worth the price? Does it really leave your hair with the beachy texture with shine? I am considering buying it but don't want to waste my money if it doesn't actually do what it says.
Alexa J.
Seattle , Wa
I haven't been able to find this brand in stores? Is this a beauty supply exclusive?
Rachel K.
Grand Rapids, MI
How does this compare to the dry texturizing spray? With the price I only want to splurge on one, and I'm weighing my options!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
How would you use this product? Is it any good
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I wanted to get a product like this is it worth it to get and is it pricy ?