Hair CareHair Styling ProductsOribe
Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray

Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I just got a tiny can of this and I don’t notice anything too crazy. I’m not styling my hair rn, so I really just have beach waves every day and hope they look acceptable. I have a ton of hair. Long, thick, wavy in places since having my son, hair. So can I order more and feel good about what I’m putting in my hair? I only get dry, really so I’m always adding oils. Any thoughts? Thank you!
Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray I’ve been looking for a new product to try on may hair to give it a good texture feel, do this cause buildup in your hair and is it safe to use in color treated hair?
HooW is this product on hair that’s a bit more coarse in texture naturally? Can I use it to help hand-form waves?
Start your review of Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,725 reviews
Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this spray. After curling with Hot Tools 1 and half inch curling iron and using a Kerastaste Elixir, I follow up with this spray and my hair is magically transformed to be achy waves with so much shine that only a high end brand like Oribe can produce.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
I don’t know fully what to think get. I love the smell of it but my mom who is sensitive yelled from down the hall ‘ what they h**l are you spraying stop it!’ So she doesn’t like it as much. But it’s the typical oribe scent like the texture spray. I used this today on dry hair but it can be used on both dry and damp. I have a very oily scalp and It goes greasy quick and I’ve been off 2 days washing I don’t know if I liked how it looked. Also to get the waves that I did. I had to spray A LOT. I think I am going to try it on damp hair and see if my hair will dry with the waves this also didn’t seem to stick around very long in my hair but I have ultra thin and stringy hair!!! Please disregard all the random grays! I haven’t had a chance to every do anything with them yet!
Amanda M.
Sunland, CA
Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray uploaded by Amanda M.
I honestly don't know how you can go without knowing and loving this product. Originally was recommended by my hairstylist as I love to go 5-7 days between washes and sometimes need an extra pick me up halfway through. Not only does this tussle, toss, and volumize in all the right ways, it also smells AMAZING. Every time I use it I receive a ton of compliments when I go out. Love this stuff!
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
This product leaves your hair looking healthy and shiny and it smells good the product is worth it’s price
Justin B.
Roswell, GA
Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray uploaded by Justin B.
When I want my lazy day hair day and I have to goto work I add a styling serum or hydrating product and then I spray this at my roots and just shake my head and quickly run my fingers threw. I like it because the days I’m running late, a styled bed head look always gets me compliments! The photo I added was after 8 hours and slightly raining out. I live In the south so cold + heat = crazy hair. But if your looking for a new product that you would love and also works try this !
Riley M.
Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray uploaded by Riley M.
This is one of my favorite hair products ever made. The Oribe Aprés Beach Wave and Shine Spray helps my hair maintain beachy waves all day long. It is a little pricey, but well worth the investment. The amount in the bottle lasts me a while and the Oribe signature scent is simply amazing. I spray it on my natural or styled hair as a last step. It helps to seal in the shine, and I'm ready for the day!
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Purchased at: Beautylish
This is the best! Not only does it create beautiful beach waves, it adds shine to your hair. I took this with me to Jamaica and loved it! Smells so delicious.
Sherry L.
Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray uploaded by Sherry L.
An absolutely amazing way to extend your style between washes. I have dry/damaged hair, and this works wonders on it. It gives me the texture that I crave, and absorbs oil from my roots on between-wash days. I have just ordered the full sized can!
Kimberly H.
Spring, TX
The best wave spray I’ve ever used, and I’ve used many. Delivers on touchable waves, amazing shine, and that heavenly Oribe scent. Well worth the expense, as You always get what you pay for with this brand. 5 ⭐️!
Susan M.
Revere, MA
Live this spray! Adds shine to my hair and smells amazing. Also gives a bit of texture without dulling the hair like some other brands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
GeShra N.
Jacksonville, AR
il y a 4 mois
Hannah F.
Beaverton, OR
il y a 2 ans
How well does the Oribe Apres Beach Wave And Shine Spray work? I love the brand and want to branch out from the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.
Mj K. il y a 2 ans