BY ORIBE #56 in Hairspray

Attention island-hoppers and champagne-poppers: Get beach-to-bombshell hair—tousled, touchable waves with sun-kissed shine—without the salty stiffness. Our moisturizing glamour spray uses rich extracts and exotic oils for lush repair and sultry texture.

How to Use: Shake. Spray on wet or dry hair. Tousle to taste and let dry in the St. Tropez air.

Benefits:

• Year round beach-inspired waves without salty stiffness
  • Moisture and shine
  • Specially designed nozzle sprays into the hair to create a wavy, piecey texture
  • Light hold
  • Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements
  • Beach Wave Complex (Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Pro-Vitamin B5, Unique Copolymer, and Amber Extract) swells the hair shaft and creates wavy, piecey texture and light hold.
  • Blend of Rich Moisturizers, Plant Extracts and Oils (Isohexadecane, Safflower Seed Oil, Marigold Flower Extract, Amber Extract) provide soft, silky, sultry texture and offer antioxidant protection against free-radical damage.
  • Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, found in Southeast Asia, imparts natural UV protection.
  • Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, while adding body and shine.

• What is the best, cheaper alternative to Oribe Après Beac...2 Answers
  • How well does this work for completely straight fine but ...3 Answers
  • How would you use this product? Is it any good2 Answers
Traci T.
Greenville
I got a sample of this spray and OMG I absolutely love it. I have fine, straight hair and will sometimes use a straightener to make big beachy curls. I usually use a serum after to help the curl. Well folks, with this spray, it not only has the serum in it but it also held my curl. I will be buying a full size as soon as I find! Side note: it smells really good too!
Angel H.
Sacramento, CA
It's expensive but worth every cent if you have thin, limp hair. I've been using it for 4 years. It gives my sorry hair body and lift, it smells great, and does't damage my hair. I follow up with Oribe hairspray (sorry, i can't remember which but it comes in a large gray tube). Won't be giving this up any time soon. Fingers crossed they don't discontinue it.
Eileen R.
I am completely and utterly obsessed with this spray. This brand is really expensive but I find that the quality is superb and it smells great which is an added bonus. This spray is good for fine wavy hair that doesn't have much definition to it. It texturizes and makes my hair look healthy all in one.
Emily F.
Modesto
As someone with confusing hair texture this is a lifesaver! I've always felt that my hair was trying to be curly and just wasn't realizing its full potential. This product has been a godsend in getting me those perfect waves I always knew were in there somewhere.

Love Love Love It!
Jill M.
United States
I was very disappointed in this spray.  I used very little and it made my hair kinda sticky feeling.  I don't like to have a feeling of product in my hair.  I have very long, thick, and wavy hair and I really thought it was going to be good for my hair, but I was wrong.
Megan M.
I absolutely love this product for soft beach waves! It’s smells absolutely amazing like a luxurious salon product and leaves my hair so soft and shiny! A little goes a long way with this mist and it stays all day. The only thing I don’t love is that it’s a bit oily.
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Forever in love with this product! It’s my favorite styling product for my hair. I have naturally big wavy hair and Après Beach is the perfect answer for my hair. It’s oil based unlike the Dry Texturizing spray from Oribe, so it makes my hair shinier and really makes my waves beautiful and full. Highly recommend this product! (Old photo attached, but this is my hair texture with Après!)
Kristie W.
Johns Creek, GA
Does it work?  Yep
Is it worth $40/bottle?  Nope

The market is flooded with this type of product and Ouai does it much better if you're going to pay that kind of dough.

Like other products of its nature it will make our hair sticky if you add too much.  I didn't really experience any additional shine.

Thankfully I received this in one of my sub boxes so I wasn't upset about throwing away cash.
Constance B.
not only do i love every product that this brand has but this product in particular is amazing! it leaves the perfect summer shine to your hair and doesnt dry it out or leave any streaks of color!
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
Okay so normally I wouldn’t pay what I did for this (around $50 in a salon) but I was having a treat yo self day and it happened. Oh well. I’m a very low maintenance gal, but this just adds extra WOW for nights out or events. It honestly does add shine and make curls pop. I love it! If you’ve got the money to drop and you want to take your hair to the next level, try it.
Melissa N.
Is this product worth the price? Does it really leave your hair with the beachy texture with shine? I am considering buying it but don't want to waste my money if it doesn't actually do what it says.
Alexa J.
Seattle , Wa
I haven't been able to find this brand in stores? Is this a beauty supply exclusive?
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
How well does this work for completely straight fine but thick hair?
Rachel K.
Grand Rapids, MI
How does this compare to the dry texturizing spray? With the price I only want to splurge on one, and I'm weighing my options!
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I wanted to get a product like this is it worth it to get and is it pricy ?

back