Hair CareHair Styling ProductsOribe
Airstyle Flexible Style Finish Cream

Oribe Airstyle Flexible Style Finish Cream

by Oribe

Shop Oribe Airstyle Flexible Style. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oribe Airstyle Flexible Style Finish Cream!
Fulton, MD
This cream is awesome. I like playing [email protected] with my hair so this kind of cream is perfect and my hair lasts the whole day as I want to.
Pt Charlotte, FL
it’s nice and you literally need a finger tip.... I honestly don’t done there is an Oribé product that i don’t like.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this product! I have super curly hair and this product gives my curls definition and hold without making my hair hard or sticky. It's pretty pricey, but worth every penny. I love this formula and hope Oribe doesn't discontinue it!
Tega Cay, SC
I seriously love this serum. I have bleached hair that can sometimes look dry on the ends. This product gives me just enough moisture without weighing down my hair or looking greasy. I really love it for helping give that messy/wavy look.
New Jersey
Hands down BEST pomade! Doesn’t not make hair greasy or wet looking! It’s super light weight, I use this product on all my clients!!
Toms River, NJ
This is amazing and doesn’t leave a heavy texture on your hair. This makes my hair look professional
Medfield , MA
I got this as a sample and it really Locked in my style and moisture in my hair. Made my hair shiny and glossy. Super nice and a lot goes a long way. I’d recommend and buy again.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this orbie air style flexible style finish cream. It’s light weight and smells so good!
Wixom, MI
Works best on my curly hair as it makes my hair clump up when I use it with straight hair. I’d expect a bit more product for the price point.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
It leaves my hair feeling amazing, smells great, and is just overall amazing for your hair! It has a good list of ingredients for hair too!

Looking for your answer?