BY ORIBE

Soft, flexible texture and a moisturizing satin finish: Our whipped-crème confection is an elegant shortcut to next-day hair and subdued frizz, with separation that can be reworked.

How to Use: Work a dab through dry hair for instant, lived-in texture or to soften and calm puffiness. Style can be played with throughout the day.

Benefits:

• Light, whipped cream formula creates soft texture
  • Ideal for styling second-day hair and taming puffiness
  • Flexible definition can be reworked throughout the day
  • Moisturizes and softens
  • Satin finish with light hold
  • Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.

• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
  • Flower Wax Blend of Sweet Violet, Jasmine and Acacia creates soft, touchable, re-workable texture.
  • Cotton Oil strengthens while adding silky softness to each strand.
  • Blend of Jojoba and Apricot Oil, rich in Vitamin E, moisturizes and protects hair while taming frizz.
  • Flexible Polymer Blend provides touchable texture for natural hold.

Buy on Amazon
Sonya H.
Tega Cay, SC
I seriously love this serum. I have bleached hair that can sometimes look dry on the ends. This product gives me just enough moisture without weighing down my hair or looking greasy. I really love it for helping give that messy/wavy look.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this product! I have super curly hair and this product gives my curls definition and hold without making my hair hard or sticky. It's pretty pricey, but worth every penny. I love this formula and hope Oribe doesn't discontinue it!
Ashlyn B.
Clayton, NC
Love this product, gives a bit of hold while keeping the hair soft. The smell is amazing like most of Oribe's products. I have straight hair and this helps my curls last much longer when I use an iron or a wand.
Amanda G.
OG hair product! Leave hair silky, smooth, and gorgeous. I have dryish, curly, hard to tame hair, and this does the trick! We'll work the money, with continue to repurchase time and time again. Awesome product
Dawson H.
Amazing product for putting the finishing touches on your looks. You can smooth ends all throughout with it or rub in your hands when doing a sleek look for shine and hold. Definitely worth the money.
Adriana V.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Amazing face cream make you skin filling so soft like a baby skin so you will think about if this what you looking for and it's yes yes yes it's amazing you wrinkles will be gone fine lines gone you will love it
mandy o.
Darrington, WA
I have thin hair so I blow dry it a lot to get volume and I put this in my hair while it's still damp and my hair is so smooth and light and soft it's amazing!
Woow I need it. It's looks amazing. I really loves it. My hair color is gold in the end, black . I wish I can have this broadcast
Krysta B.
Rochester, NY
Great product! A little pricey but works pretty good and leaves hair soft and less frizzy.
Joanna C.
Toronto, ON
LOVE! Love the scent love the product.  This helps to finish my hair style but doesn't make my hair look greasy or dirty.