BY ORIBE

Instantly cover greys and roots or revive highlights between color appointments. Microfine pigments blend seamlessly with your natural shade when-and where-you need it. The quick-drying powder formula also absorbs dirt and oil to refresh hair. Simply s hake well, lightly spray on roots to instantly conceal and let set. Benefits: Natural Microfine Mineral Colorants instantly and effortlessly cover to conceal unwanted grey roots and regrowth by adhering to hair fibers.Rice Starch absorbs dirt and oil, resulting in a quick cleansing effect to refresh hair and style.UV Absorber helps prevent further color degradation while strengthening hair fibers.Available in Dark Brown 30 ml / 0.7 fl oz see more...

Jessica M.
I absolutely love this product!! It applies easily, but if you spray a little crazy you will find some brownish spots on your towels and counter in the bathroom. I use this for when my roots grow out and I have to wait for my hair appointment. Have repurchased again and again.
Khadejah C.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product. I definitely recommend for those who are looking to try something new. I will always sing the praises of this product.
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
Great touch up spray. Good smell! Really makes your hair look good until time to go to the salon
Alisa C.
West Hartford, CT
Oribe is by far one of my favorite hair product lines. I recently ordered the root touch up spray to try it out. Love it! It's great for in between hair coloring, fully covers the white and gray hairs!