Orgreenic Ceramic Green Non-Stick Fry Pan 10 uploaded by Justin E.

BY ORGREENIC #4 in Pans

Cook without oil, butter or grease. Great for all cooking surfaces. Aluminum alloy core and stay-cool handle. PTFE and PFOA free. Eco-friendly. see more...

• Is this worth it? Does it last?1 Answers
  • Do these really work like they show on TV? I've never seen a prod...1 Answers
  • Is there any flaking on the inside after using? 2 Answers
Justin E.
Justin E.
Lexington
Great pan. So far it's very non stick. Time will tell if it lasts a long time. Feels a little cheap. But nice
kayla f.
kayla f.
Bluefield, WV
Foodie Expert
I have had this pan for over a year now and it needs to be replaced but i wont be buying another one of this brand. It has never truly been nonstick like it promised. You still have to use some oil for things not to stick. The center also wore down faster than the edges so food sticks pretty bad there now. I have a stainless noncoated wolfgang puck pan that sticks less than this one does. Oh well shouldve known it was a gimmick lol
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Foodie Expert
I got one of these for my dad for Christmas last year. It feels very cheap but it cooks great! Since it's nonstick, the cleanup is so easy. This has easily become my dad's favorite frying pan. Not many pans can cook a grilled cheese without getting cheese burnt on. This handles it with no problem.
Princess I.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Foodie Expert
I love cooking, and this is the best out of all the pans I've tried. It really is non stick and everything your cooking glides off so easy. Makes cooking 5x much easier when your dealing with things that usually sticks on the regular pans.
Mars F.
Mars F.
Las Vegas, NV
You have no idea how easy it is too cook in this pan, it incredible! No Hassle at all! i absolutely love it it just glides right off with out having to worry  about iit sticking.
Melanye M.
Melanye M.
ruskin , FL
when cooking it doesnt stick nothing in it, steamed veggies r delicious and meat is fully cooked and very soft to cut dont need to add any cooking spray
kim s.
kim s.
15213
This is the best pan ever I'm telling you can cook any thing in here and it will not stick very easy to clean I got 2 of them and I will be buying more for my mom ☺️
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This was not good for me. On my very first use I made eggs and prep them the way it said according to the pan and they burnt and stuck on the pan.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this! It advertises that it's non stick and that's exactly what it is. I haven't had any problems with my pan. Works great!
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Foodie Expert
After getting one of these, my family has never gone back to a normal pan. If you follow the instructions correctly, it really does work.
Breanne H.
Breanne H.
OLATHE, KS
Where do you buy these other than online?
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Has anybody been using these pans for any length of time? If so how long and how do they seem to hold up compared to other pans?
Santana  S.
Santana S.
Cheyenne, WY
Do these really work as well as they say ? I've been interested in them but I'm on the fence.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
How is this product?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Is there any flaking on the inside after using?