Orgreenic Ceramic Green Non-Stick Fry Pan 10 uploaded by Tasha G.Orgreenic Ceramic Green Non-Stick Fry Pan 10 uploaded by Justin E.

BY ORGREENIC #6 in Pans

Cook without oil, butter or grease. Great for all cooking surfaces. Aluminum alloy core and stay-cool handle. PTFE and PFOA free. Eco-friendly. see more...

• Is this worth it? Does it last?1 Answers
  • Do these hold up to scratches?1 Answers
  • Do these really work like they show on TV? I've never see...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Eva C.
From all the ranting and raving I expected these pans to be a lot better. I was disappointed to discover that they were just regular pans except when you cool with them more than 5 times the bottom starts to bend. Its really odd to me considering these were supposed to cook with.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
So I bought this pan at a Goodwill for $1.51! Why would ANYONE give up this pan? It is amazing! I made pancakes this morning and I used no oil! The whole family loved them! This is definitely a winner in my book! You have got to get this!! Orgreenic Ceramic Green Non-Stick Fry Pan 10
kayla f.
Bluefield, WV
I have had this pan for over a year now and it needs to be replaced but i wont be buying another one of this brand. It has never truly been nonstick like it promised. You still have to use some oil for things not to stick. The center also wore down faster than the edges so food sticks pretty bad there now. I have a stainless noncoated wolfgang puck pan that sticks less than this one does. Oh well shouldve known it was a gimmick lol
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
I love cooking, and this is the best out of all the pans I've tried. It really is non stick and everything your cooking glides off so easy. Makes cooking 5x much easier when your dealing with things that usually sticks on the regular pans.
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN
We bought these thinking OOOOHHH how great. I hated giving up our cast iron skillets but they don't work too great on an electric stove. The first few times we used the skillets we were amazed. Our eggs flipped with ease. Then we cooked our johnsonville sausages in them. Ugh.... The pans burned. The first time they came perfectly clean. A few times later it was ruined. Ok no biggie we'll use that pan for sausages. then we cooked hamburgers and had to use ALL three of our pans so our family of 6 could eat at the same time. They aren't big enough to hold but one frozen patty. It's horrible. The pans stuck cooking them. We followed all directions carefully. Bought special utensils to use on them and cleaned them with a dish towel to avoid scratching. Now you cant even fry an egg without popping the yolk. Big waste of our money. The only pans left in the set that are useable are the pots. If you have a gas stove the only pan you'll ever need is a well seasoned cast iron. But if you're like me and have to deal with an electric stove these are not worth the metal in the screws. I miss my 30 yr old cast iron.
Laura L.
Brooklyn, NY
This skillet is really good for the price. Especially with PFOA-free layers. After 2 years or so of usage, I have realized that the trick to making sure the food does not stick depends on the food and several factors. For example, frying eggs needs to be fried at medium heat, and oil MUST be placed on the pan (at least 1 tbsp). Otherwise, the eggs will stick and it will be A NIGHTMARE trying to get it out without scratching it. Unless you soak it for 2-3 days and use a brillo soap-less pad. Too much work. But it fries veggies very well, cooks meat like a pro. I don't suggest throwing sugar in the pan because it will caramelize and turn the pan black. Then you will need a brillo. It does pancakes alright as well but again, you still need 1 tsp minimum of butter or oil so it wont stick. This pan will only "not stick" with easily removable things like toast, veggies, fruits, liquids.
kim s.
This is the best pan ever I'm telling you can cook any thing in here and it will not stick very easy to clean I got 2 of them and I will be buying more for my mom ☺️
Mars F.
Las Vegas, NV
You have no idea how easy it is too cook in this pan, it incredible! No Hassle at all! i absolutely love it it just glides right off with out having to worry  about iit sticking.
Lisa M.
Colorado Springs, CO
My husband bought me this pan from Walgreens. On the commercial it advertises being able to blow a scrambled egg out of the pan because it's super nonstick. Well, even after following seasoning directions to the "T" I have yet to experience it. The food will stick to the pan unless you use cooking oil and even then the pan has to be super hot initially to keep food from sticking. The one aspect that I do like is even when the food gets stuck to the pan it is much easier to clean than a teflon coated pan.
Jenn V.
To the people who had issues with this pan, claiming that everything sticks, did you properly season the pan exactly as directed before use? Probably not. After properly seasoning it, the pan works amazingly! I have never had anything stick to this pan, even without a quick spritz of Pam. Make sure not to use metal utensils or put in the dishwasher to prolong the life. They also offer different sizes at Bed Bath & Beyond!
Breanne H.
OLATHE, KS
Where do you buy these other than online?
Tabitha S.
Has anybody been using these pans for any length of time? If so how long and how do they seem to hold up compared to other pans?
Santana  S.
Cheyenne, WY
Do these really work as well as they say ? I've been interested in them but I'm on the fence.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
How is this product?
Jennifer B.
Dry Ridge, KY
Is there any flaking on the inside after using?