BY ORGRAN

Gluten Free Orgran rice & corn pasta is easier to digest and assists with nutrition and variation essential for a well balanced diet and well being. All Orgran products are: Gluten Free. Wheat Free. Dairy Free. Egg Free. Yeast Free. Vegan. Easy to Digest More than 80 natural products.  The trusted name in more than 50 countries. The Trusted Name Since 1953 Orgran Rice & Corn Pasta is th. see more...

Orgran Rice & Corn Penne Pasta
  • "Really tasty, one nice thing about this pasta is that it does not clump together so much as many gluten free pastas tend to do" in 3 reviews
  • "The only thing I don't like is you really have to be careful because if you leave it in the water for longer than it says it falls apart and becomes soggy." in 1 review
  • "I was getting tired of my regular pasta and wanted something new so i gave this pasta a go and it was really good" in 1 review
Melanie M.
Gainesville, GA
I really like this pasta! I am a pasta freak and I couldn't tell that this pasta was Gluten Free. The only thing I don't like is you really have to be careful because if you leave it in the water for longer than it says it falls apart and becomes soggy. But if you take it out when your supposed to its great!
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
I tried these a while back due to having to go gluten free for a small time frame. The texture was nice but it was a bit gummy.
Amanda C.
New Brunswick, NJ
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Joanna S.
how long do you cook this for?