Orgran Mini Outback Animals Snack  Packs

Orgran Mini Outback Animals Snack Packs

BY ORGRAN

8 Fun Packs. 12.2% Dietary Fiber. Gluten Free. Wheat Free. Daily Free. Egg Free. Yeast Free. GMO Free. Soy Free. Nut Free. Vegan The Orgran range includes:  Award Winning Pasta, Crispbread, Biscuits, Falafel Mix, Pancake Mix, Bread Mix, Cookies, Muesli, Fruit Bar, Snacks & More. Play sport and exercise with your friends everyday to sta. see more...

Orgran Mini Outback Animals Snack  Packs
Orgran Mini Outback Animals Snack Packs
  • "I guess if you have to make gluten free you have to stick to it." in 1 review
Deisi A.
Deisi A.
Stockton , CA
Foodie Expert
Omg this is my childhood in one cracker! Besides the adorable figure of these crackers , there pretty good! I usually eat them in the morning with my nephews. They love them and so do i. If you have kids i recommends these animal crackers.
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Foodie Expert
I guess if you have to make gluten free you have to stick to it. My kids do not like those. I have tried myself and unfortunately will give one star because it taste awful. The original animal cracker taste better.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX
These are so cute! and healthy. but my son doesn't like the taste. I'm trying to get him to eat healthy and i thought that these would be good. he loves the animal shapes, but the taste... not so much
Leigh E.
Leigh E.
These are okay, best of the worst I guess...they are still cookies, and if your kid want junk food then they are a better option than sugar filled junk, but I will personally stick with carrot sticks. Kids I baby'sit didn't love the taste either.
alexis g.
alexis g.
Hate these...................................................................
Gabby N.
Gabby N.
Foodie Expert
These cookies are awful lol they taste isn't all there. But the kids enjoy them ...........
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Of all of the animal crackers I have tried these are at the bottom of my list. They are dry and taste like cardboard.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Dayton, OH
Okay so my kids lovvvve animal crackers and they just will not eat these my youngest will eat a few but gets tired of them quickly this is rare because like I said my boys love their animal crackers lol
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Sara F.
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
My son doesn't like the way it tastes, my daughter does. So it's a bit of a toss up for me. I find the taste alright and for a healthy snack it's fairly priced as well.