BY ORGRAN

Just Heat & Serve. New Improved ~ 99.7% Fat Free* ~ No Added Cane Sugar. Gluten Free. Wheat Free. Dairy Free. Egg Free. Yeast Free. Soy Free. Nut Free. Vegan & Natural This product is naturally wheat free and gluten free and is produced from a nutritious superior blend of rice and protein rich legume split pea.  Quick and easy, it is ideal as a meal or in between snack. *All quantities are average values. see more...

Orgran Gluten Free Spaghetti in Sauce
  • "Hard to find here in Canada, but used to buy this all the time in Canada, and have found in specialist gluten free stores." in 1 review
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I love this gluten free option to just keep in the pantry for when you don't want to make dinner. I can't always find them, but when I do, I make sure to stock up.
Bianca P.
Always like to get this instead of spaghetti Os they are a better option and taste great, I just wish I could find them more often.
Tina N.
Salt Lake City, UT
I wasn't a big fan of spaghetti in sauce. It was very mushy and soft plus it wasn't that flavorful in my opinion.
Grace G.
Sartell, MN
I honey though this organic spaghetti in a can was very gross. Maybe I just prefer higher quality food
Jennifer F.
A healtheir alternative is always good! Taste great. Haven't been able to find them.
Julie C.
Port Moody, BC
Hard to find here in Canada, but used to buy this all the time in Canada, and have found in specialist gluten free stores. This is just like the regular canned spaghetti, and though expensive it's handy to have in the pantry for a quick lunch or a treat
This tastes awful. It tastes like cardboard covered in sauce. I was disappointed to say the least and would not repurchase.
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Love the taste! Love how they use natural ingredients. Purchase this all the time instead of Heinz
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Does this product have a weird aftertaste? Are the noodles really gummy?
Abby N.
Where do you typically find this product I have been looking around everywhere for it
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
Does it tastes as good as wheat spaghetti is supposed to taste? I'm celiac and i am kind of hard to like some of these products
Nicole A.
Dover
I'm from NJ and have never seen this product, what store have you found this in?