BY ORGRAN

• I have never seen this cereal!!! Are they good?4 Answers
  • Do this taste like cocoa buff?8 Answers
Orgran Cocoa O's Chocolate Cereal, 10.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)
  • "my child is allergic to gluten and finds this cereal her go to cereal it doesn't have a harsh taste very good. " in 1 review
Terica A.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
This is not the best cereal l, but if you do like, I mean really love chocolate flavored cereal, you might enjoy it. It was just ok for me. Great that it's natural though.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
Weston, FL
Environmentalist Expert
Cuidar el ambiente es súper importante y además imagínate pues consumir un producto de cuidar y proteger tu cuerpo porque 100% natural se les recomienda chicas
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Taste very good...... its completely organic and very healthy........................................
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Omg, this absolutely delicious chocolate cereal gives you the big omg, I want more feelings. It is soo good.
Johnneia T.
Johnneia T.
Kailua Kona, HI
My child is allergic to gluten and finds this cereal her go to cereal it doesn't have a harsh taste very good.
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Sheridan E.
Sheridan E.
High Point, NC
This is great for kids because they still feel like they are eating the sugary, delicious cereals that other kids may be eating, but its completely organic and very healthy alternative.
Faith B.
Faith B.
I have a friend who can't eat gluten. I've tried these once and they weren't bad at all. I never realized that things without gluten can still taste very good!
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
Doral, FL
There is very little food for children with this problem can not eat meals or anything, this cereal is delicious and the kids love it!
Becky H.
Becky H.
I can't eat gluten, so these are a very good alternative. I like how they are chocolaty and sweet, but not too sweet like other cereals. They are just...good.
brooklyn G.
brooklyn G.
Do this taste like cocoa buff?
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I have never seen this cereal!!! Are they good?